chapter 3
21k 12 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three days had passed since  the duel . During that time, Leorde had been immersed in the library at the school to find out if this was really the world of destiny48.

 Three days ago, he had lost a duel, and the memory of  past life had surfaced in Leordo's mind, confusing him. After that, he went back to his room and thought about destiny 48 based on his memory, but if you think about it, it was a ridiculous story.

 Even though he had the same name as Leolde Harvest from Destiny 48, and he looked exactly like him, there was no way he could be sure that this was the world of Destiny 48.

 However, in addition to the memories of a past life ,  He also had memories of being Leolde.

 The reason for the duel three days ago was definitely Siegfried became enraged with the way Miss Clarice treated him and lashed out at Leolde.

 The reason for the duel was because of Siegfried' was  angry with the way leolde treated miss clarice and lashed out at miss clarice . for that event alone, it is no exaggeration to say that this is the world of destiny 48

 But that was not enough to convince him, and he decided that he needed to learn more about this world.

 Of course, it's too late for that now, since he has memories of Leolde before he possed his body

 But still, he needed to know , so he went to the library.

"...... Oh, no. I wanted to deny it, but the more I look into it, the more it's a  look like destiny48. The history, the geography, the people, they all match. I guess this is the world of destiny 48 after all. ......"

 Leolde  had vowed to survive the other day, but he was already feeling brokenhearted.

 He had a faint hope that maybe this world was just like destiny 48, but a different world.

 That hope was shattered with a crash.

 However, that did not mean that hope was completely cut off. Leolde still has  his memories  of past life .

 In his memory, all the scenarios of destiny 48 are present.

 In other words, he  knows the future. Then, it is possible to avoid the future of death at any cost.

 However, the biggest obstacle is the compulsion of the world that came to my mind the other day.

 If  he alter the scenario, it will have a huge impact on the world.  he knows from his many works that  he should not change the past.

 However, Leolde does not want to die. He wants to live even if he has to change the world.

 Then, there is only one thing to do.

 He has to plan a countermeasure. If he uses his past life's memories , he can come up with as many countermeasures as he wants. In addition to that, Leordo has the potential to stand up to the hero as a last boss, depending on the heroine.

 In other words, now is the time to take a chance with the  past life memory 

 Leoldo is inspired to return to the glorious days of the past.

 He knows. Because he read the setting materials of destiny 48.

 He knows that in the past, Leoldo was a child prodigy known as the Golden lion .

 He was born into the ducel   family of Harvest, and although his spoiled upbringing had ruined his character, he was a pure child in his childhood.

 He had his ego and tantrums, but they were on par with a normal child.

 However, there was one thing that set him apart from other children.

 It was his talent in martial arts.

 As a child of a noble family, he had to learn martial arts, magic, etiquette, economics, and imperial studies from an early age.

  Because of  that , Leolde excelled most in martial arts and magic.

* we first need to talk about the world of Destiny 48

  Destiny 48. is a simulation RPG, although it is an erotic game that is forbidden. There are many erotic elements in the game, and there are parameters related to sex.

 Naturally, since it is a simulation RPG, there are also parameters related to combat, but they are poorly done compared to the sex parameters.

 The world view is that of medieval Europe, a feudal world with an aristocratic society.

 There are three continents, and the continent that Leolde is on is Eurasia in the original world. In the map of Destiny 48, the continent is called Greda.

 This continent is inhabited only by humans and demons. There are wild animals, but they are few in number. This is because they become food for demons.

 The difference between demons and wild animals is that demons have magical powers and do not attack for predation, but to kill. Wild animals do not possess magical powers and will kill for predation, but other than that, they rarely kill other animals.

 The remaining two continents are populated by other creatures that are not human. The continent of Aldor is inhabited by the standard fantasy races of elves, dwarves, and beastmen. Originally, they also existed on the continent of Greyda, but they couldn't stand the shallow greed of humans and moved to another continent.

 The last continent has become a den of extraterrestrials. It is said that once you step into this closed continent, you will never return alive.

 Incidentally, in the scenario added at the end of Destiny 48, there was an evil god, and he was at the far end of the Close Continent.

 You can take on this challenge by entering the harem route, where you can connect with 64 heroines, which was increased by paid DLC, but the difficulty level was extremely bad.

 Even if you have maxed out your level and strengthened your parameters to the maximum, if you made a mistake in your strategy, you would not be able to beat this enemy. This was because the production team had included so many disgusting elements, and even the element of luck was required.

 Now that I've gotten off the subject, let's talk about magic.

 First of all, magic is one of the fantasy elements that exist in game . It is a miraculous technology that defies the laws of physics.

 In this world, there is a substance called magical element in the air, and people can use magic by taking it into their bodies and converting it into magical power and consuming it. The production team simply dismissed this area as fiction, so the explanation is a bit vague.

 Now, as for this magic, Leolde can handle more magic power than the average person, so he can use more powerful magic than others.

 That's why he was stronger than other children of his age.

 He also had a talent for martial arts, and was the youngest winner of the boys' division of the national martial arts tournament.

 He was the youngest winner of a national martial arts tournament for boys, but this made him grow up. However, it was stated in the official documentation that he was one of the five strongest, if not the strongest, fighter in the world .

 Now, unfortunately, as you can see, Leoldo has become a pig. Thanks to this, his talent has become rotten.

"Let's start with the diet!"

60