chapter 12
18.4k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One, two, three, four!"

"......"

(I've been making  him practice   for a while , but  he haven't complained one bit.)

 *Are the rumors true?)

( I've heard that he's unpredictable and selfish, but is he not? (or the most part, noblemen's monks are the kind of guys who neglect the basics. ......)

 Barbaroto ponders the rumors about Leolde while observing Leolde, who is only pretending to practice with his sword.

  He is satisfied that  he is being taught  by professional . However, if  he had to be extravagant,  he would want to take a break.  He appreciate the advice given to him    from time to time, but  his body needs to rest.

 However, Leolde could not ask for a break. It's a shame that  they misunderstood each other.

 Barbaroto is not taking Leolde's  seriously. He just wonders if  his attitude is more serious than the rumors suggest.

 Leolde continues to practice , causing a huge misunderstanding. However, it is hard for the current  him to practice for a long time.

 Even in training with Gilbert, there is a break, but in training with Barbaroto, there is no break. What happened was that one of the pigs, having reached its limit, made a noise and collapsed.

"Oh my God, ......!"

"......!"

(Shit! I was thinking so much that I forgot to give  him a break!)

 (Oh no. If I'm not careful, I might be punished. ......)

"Are you okay?'

"... haa......"

 Barbaroto rushes to the side of the fallen Leolde  to check on his well-being. He barely able to breathe, so he  does not reply.

 However, his gaze is firmly fixed on Barbaroto.

 Barbaroto misunderstood that Leolde was staring at him and his stomach clenched. He can easily imagine that he will probably be cursed and fired. If that's all it takes, he will be lucky. If  he is  not careful,  he could be expelled from Ze'at, or even sentenced to death, which  he  hate to think about.

 Either way, Barbaroto resigned himself to the fact that this was the end of his  life . However, an unexpected  words reaches Barbaroto's ears.

"Give me ...... water, "

 Barbaroto hurriedly went to get water. Barbaroto hurriedly drew water from the well, but his heart was not in peace.

"Why aren't you angry? I was expecting at least one shout of abuse. ......"

 

As Barbaroth hurried to Leoldo to refill the tub, he could only tilt his head at Leoldo's response.

 Leoldo received a tub full of water and gulped it down. He was so tired that he drank all the water in the tub. When Barbaroto saw this scene, he realized once again what he had done.

 He realized once again what he had done, that he had left him there until he was so exhausted.

(When he  finish drinking the water, he's probably going to curse me ......)

 (Of course. It's my fault for letting it go until  he collapsed.)

"Thank God ....... Barbaroto.

"I'm sorry. If I hadn't hesitated to offer you a break, this situation could have been avoided. I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused you."

"hmm ?"

For a moment, Barbaroto's mouth dropped open as he couldn't understand what Leolde was saying.

 Stunned, it took Barbaroto a few seconds to understand.

"What are you talking about? I'm the one who's at fault here."

"Hmm? There is nothing wrong with you, is there? You've been watching me practice to do swordship    , but i am collapsed"

"Well, that's ...... true, but..."

"Then it's my fault for going beyond my limits and collapsed . It's not your fault."

"......!"

 

No words came out of his mouth. Barbaroth was shocked by  his generosity.

 It was so different from what he had heard about  him that he didn't know what to make of it. But one thing is for sure, rumors are not to be trusted.

 Although he was overwhelmed with emotion, Barbaroth was mistaken. The rumors are mostly true. Not being in King's Landing, Barbaroto can't be sure of the truth, but sometimes it's better not to know.

"Let's resume then."

"What ......?"

"What do you mean? You haven't finished your training yet, have you?"

"Yes, that's right. There's still time."

"...... What's wrong?  You've been acting strange for a while now."

When Leolde asked, Barbaroto straightened his posture and bowed his head. Leoldoe surprised by the suddenness of the situation, was about to ask Barbaroto why he bowed, but Barbaroto said he was sorry first.

I am sorry," I was suspicious of Master Leold at first.  I had heard rumors that Leoldo- will be bored by training would soon anyway. ......

 But Leoldo continued to practice diligently, and when I saw   him , I  wondered if  he was not what the rumors said   he was. I looked at him with suspicion. As a result, when Leold collapsed and needed water,  I was only worried about myself."

 "I was sure that  would be abused and treated badly. ......"

 "But without blaming  me , Leolde forgave me with a generous heart!"

"Oh, . ......"

( The pressure is great!)

 Leolde, under the pressure of Barbaroth, backed away. However, Barbaroto was closing in on him.

"'I see now that rumors are only rumors after all. I apologize for my many insults!"

 "Please punish me!"

"You are mistaken, but the rumors are true. so the fact that you were looking at me with suspicion is nothing to bad ."

 "I'm not going to blame you at all, because as I said before, this time it was my fault."

"Now ......"

"No more practice today. And ask Gilbert to elaborate on whether the rumors are true or not.

 If you still willing to training me after al of thing you heard  , i will be glad "

 Leaving the dumbfounded Barbaroto behind, Leoldo went back inside the mansion. Barbaroto, who was left behind, stood there for a while.

 When he returned to his room, he collapsed on his bed and buried his face in his pillow.

(Damn it! Damn it! It's just a misunderstanding!)

 When Leolde found out that Barbaroto had not been watching him intently, but had been assessing him to see if he was who the rumors said he was, he wet his pillow.

 Later, after Gilbert confirmed the fact, Leoldoe wet his pillow again when he found out that Barbaroto would continue to practice with him. .

 

56