chapter 42
14k 7 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 The monster panic that only a few nobles knew about had spread to the school where Siegfried was staying.

 However, Sieg is not familiar with that thing . He still didn't know about the monster panic.

 However, he did notice that the school was a bit noisy.

"Hey, Elina. Do you know anything about the recent commotion in the school?"

"Zeke, you don't know anything?""

"Oh, yeah.  everyone  already knows?"

"Well, some people do , but most people only know rumors."

"Rumors? What's so unusual about it?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I'm sure youwill understand   it.

 " There is actually a monster panic going on in Ze'at, so  this main topic at the school."

"Wow, ......, what's a monster panic?"

"You don't know anything about that?"

 Zeke apologizes to Elina, who presses her forehead in disgust.

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure if it's something that everyone should know about?"

"Well, I think most people know, but I think there are someone who don't know ......."

 "Because the last time a monster panic happened was when our parents were kids."

"What? Is it that long ago?"

"Yes. , I heard it was very  hard back then. There were three villages and a town attacked , and the number of victims, including the missing, was over a thousand."

"How could that happen? It will be fine? Shouldn't we go and help?"

"The Knights are already on their way. There's nothing we can do. So don't worry."

"Okay. I hope no one else dies. ......"

"As for me, I'd be happy if a pig died."

"Pigs? Does Ze'at have pigs?"

"Oh, don't worry about it. You should study for your upcoming test."

"Oh, right."

 The pig Elina was referring to was Leolde . she didn't know  if Zeke is aware of it, but she  has a lot of grudges against him.

 He has done nothing against Elina, but Elina hates him because he has done something unforgivable to Elina's friend, Clarice.

"I don't want to see  lord Beluga  and  lady Olivia sad face when that pig dies."

"Hmm? What did you say?"

"I was talking to myself. Don't worry about it."

 Elina's muttered words did not catched on anyone's ears. However, even though Elina disliked Leolde, she respected  his parents, Beluga and Olivia.

 That's why she lamented that she didn't want to see the sad faces of the two people she adored.

"Doh!"

"Whoa!

"Hahaha! Good work, Zeke!""

"Colette! You're hugging Zeke again!

"Oh, come on. This no problem. Zeke i didn't like it?

"I don't mind, but I don't want you to do it out of the blue."

"Okay. I'll hug you now."

"That's not the point!

 The one who suddenly hugged Zeke, who was studying, was Colette Vernilla, one of the heroines in Destiny 48.

 She has a cheerful personality and gets along with everyone without distinction, but she is also a little devil who causes misunderstandings among many boys.

"Colette. You can't do that. Don't interfere with Zeke."

"Yeah. Clarice says the same thing as Elina"

 She can't be mad at Colette for puffing up her cheeks, but you can't be mad at Clarice.

" You're right, Zeke is studying for an upcoming test, so don't interrupt him."

"Let's just give up, Zeke!"

"How dare you! You can't keep getting  bad marks.'

"Just open your eyes!"

" I know Colette is smart enough to say that, but I'm on the edge."

 If she  get a bad mark  next time, She will be in make-up hell.  she  have a promise to make to everyone, so  she have to make sure she  don't get a  bad mark .

 Zeke is an exceptionally talented fighter, but he has a lousy head on his shoulders. That's why he can't think too hard, but he can move with simple thoughts and  he is very bold.

 This is both his strength and weakness, but he thinks it's okay.

"Oh, I see! I'll watch you study too!"

"Oh! That's great!"

 I'll help you too!

"You're helping me too! That's great!"

"Hey, Zeke! Do you think I'm not good enough?"

"No, it's not. Elina's going to be a great help."

"Mmm-hmm. If I teach you how to study and you get a red mark, my reputation will go down the drain, so get a grip!'

 This is the hero of an game. Surrounded by as many as three heroines, the sight of  his studying is truly a privilege for the hero.

 Incidentally, there are only three heroines in the game, but  he surely  will  meet  other eventually. It's inevitable.

 There are male friends as well as female, but they are not here. As you can see, the reason for this is to avoid disturbing the heroine.

 If Leolde  had come across  him here, he would have spread a curse, but he is currently training for the Monster Panic.

 It may not be long before they cross paths again.

39