Chapter 376
738 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A". Sorry to keep you waiting."

 Finally, Sylvia seemed to have calmed down and her face was completely restored to normal.

'You didn't have to hide it ......."

'I'm ...... embarrassed. Please guess.'

 Sylvia's face is slightly red as she glares at Leoldo.

 As the saying goes, she was probably embarrassed of herself just now.

'Back to the subject, is it correct that the first cars will be sold to the aristocracy on the luxury market?

'Yes. Yes, that's the way to proceed."

"Then the next step is to unveil the car, but have you decided on a venue?"

"No, not yet. But we will start work on it as soon as possible."

 Sylvia, who had doubts about Leold's statement, asked what he meant.

"The next event will be the reception."

'Yes. I'm going to make a big venue, a car track, so that people can see the cars in action. Not just for that, of course, but so that eventually we can have a big event with spectators. Or, more specifically, a car race."

"I see you're planning such an event. If so, it will be quite a large-scale construction project. Have you decided on a location?

"I haven't decided on a specific location, but I'm thinking of a place not too far from the factory. I don't want to spend a lot of effort on transport."

'Then I'll find you a few places."

"Thank you. That would be great."

"That's nothing. But will you be taking command yourself, Master Leold?"

"That's right. No one will understand the structure, and it will be enough to draw up a blueprint...'

'Master Leold prefers to work on site rather than in the office."

 Sylvia giggles as if she understands Leoldo.

 

                                                                                                                                In case you are wondering, Leold is the one who takes the initiative and works more than anyone else in the field.

 Rather, he is more lively than the guys in the Office, who are busy with paperwork.

'Ha ha ....... I'm really glad Sylvia's there. It's thanks to her that I'm free to do what I want.'"

'The right person for the job, Master Leold. I'm the right person for the job, Leold. You can leave the political affairs to me."

"Sylvia could easily destroy Leold, couldn't she?'

"Don't you dare say such terrible things!"

"It's all right, Leold. I would never do such a thing. I will never do anything like that to you, Master Leold, provided you don't cheat on me or commit an affair".

 Although smiling, Sylvia's whole body was radiating intense pressure, and Leold was also pressured.

 

  But if he shies away from it at this point, he'll be a fool.

 Leold turns a serious gaze on Sylvia.

"I only love you. Sylvia."

............

'Sylvia-sama. 'I know you are happier than you thought you would be, but it's too early to make love."

Sylvia was surprised by Isabelle, who appeared in front of her while she was making love, and her eyes widened.

'I know, I understand that much!"

"If so, please continue."

'Le, Leold-sama! I'm sure you didn't lie at all earlier!"

 It seems that Sylvia had not yet fully recovered, and she bit her head off.

 Leold and Isabelle are warmed up by Sylvia's failure, and are smiling.

'You bitten me.'

'You bit me.'

"Don't look .......'"

 Not only her face but also her ears turned red, and Sylvia covered her face with her hands and turned over to avoid their still warm eyes.

 Leold thinks as he sips the tea Isabelle has poured for him until Sylvia returns to normal.

'(The car factory is located far from the city, so why don't I just cut down a nearby mountain and build a circuit there? Sylvia will probably suggest that area as a possible location, so I should gather Char and earth wizards while I'm at it.'

 After slowly tasting the tea, Leold pours it into his mouth and throws some sweets into his hungry stomach.

 Today it's a sweet cookie. The crunchy texture is unbearable.

 As Leold once again drinks tea to moisten his mouth, Sylvia seems to have finally revived and her face has returned to its normal colour.

'I'm sorry I've kept you waiting twice."

'I don't mind. I'm happy to see this special side of Sylvia, I'm happy, I can't stand it, Sylvia's so lovely."

"Please don't be nasty, ......."

'Oh, dear, you've reversed your stance...'

'Isabelle! You don't have to say a word!"

 In the past, Sylvia used to tease and annoy Leold.

 However, now both sides tease each other, but with Leold being in a slightly better position.

 Isabelle, who remembers the old days, started teasing Sylvia here and there.

'Cute little thing.'

'Shut up!"

' (Oh ....... 'Powerful silence.'

 Leold observes their exchange as if it were something else.

 Sylvia and Isabelle, who are as close as sisters, were on the verge of a fight.

 Not wanting to let it go any further, Leold intervenes between the two.

"that's enough. I can't let this go any further."

 Leold thought he had successfully interceded, but Isabelle began to agitate Sylvia on purpose to make the situation even more interesting.

'Whose side are you on, Leold-sama?"

'Naturally, it must be me! Leold-sama is my fiancee! He told me earlier that he loves me!"

'No, no, I doubt that. If he really loves you, why didn't he give you a helping hand when you were arguing with me?"

 The woman's face is a mixture of awe and despair.

Leold-sama! Have you, by any chance, fallen victim to the charms of a married woman!'
'Sylvia. Calm down. Isabelle is smiling so hard she's almost dying."

'It's true that Isabelle is my precious servant who is brilliant and not ashamed to show it wherever she presents herself, but she's a married woman! 'Master Leold! Please come to your senses!"

 Sylvia leaned forward towards Leold, who was sitting across the desk from her, grabbed her by both shoulders and began to shake her violently.

'Oh, calm down. Sylvia. Isabelle is trying to nag you.'

"Please don't be deceived by a married woman's fragrance!"

'Oh, oh, calm down."

 Sylvia gives Leold a vigorous slap on the face.

 And not just once, but twice, thrice, and repeatedly.

 The sound of a creepy child echoes through the air, and Isabelle, the culprit, can't stand the sight of it and bursts out laughing.

'Bwah!'

"Si, Sylvia ......! Oh, calm down, ......."

'Have you come to your senses! Master Leold!'

"I've been in my right mind from the start. ......'

 Leold, his face swollen as if he had been stung by a bee, was barely breathing.

'"........... I'm sorry."

    Sylvia, in quicksand, acknowledged her own fault and honestly bowed her head and apologised.

 Leold was not angry and forgave Sylvia.

 However, Isabelle was different.

 It was Isabelle's careless remark that started Sylvia's outburst and got out of hand. I can't help but scold her for this.

'Isabelle. Do you have any explanation?"

'No, I don't."

'I've always been grateful to you and you've been a big help to me, but I won't let you get away with this. Therefore, I will punish you."

I will accept any punishment."

 Isabelle seems remorseful and does not resist or argue, but silently accepts Leold's punishment.

'I order you to be the laundry girl of the knighthood for a month. You will, of course, not be paid."

'Yes, ma'am.'

 The Knights train basically every day and their clothes are incredibly sweaty and dirty.

 The knights are usually washed and cleaned by the maids staying in the barracks, but for the next month, Isabelle will be doing it.

 Naturally, Isabelle's burden will be huge, as she will have to wash an enormous amount of clothes all by herself, but it wouldn't be a punishment if she didn't do that much.

'Hah ....... I think we're getting off topic.'

"Sorry ......."

'Sylvia. , you have nothing to apologise for. I'm sorry I made you feel uneasy. I'll be a little more affectionate from now on."

"Oh, please, in that moderation, please ....... I don't think my heart can take it."

That's not good. If that's the case, then I'll endure it in moderation."

 Sylvia is relieved when she sees Leold smiling at her.

4