Chapter 382
959 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting the word, the two wonder what they can get Leoldo to do for them.

'What do you want Leoldo to do for you~?"

'Well... There are so many things to ask him to do".

'That's right. 'I'm at a loss!"

 The two were talking happily together, while Leold's heart was filled with anxiety about what he was going to be asked to do.

"Please, I'm asking you within the limits of what I can do ......"

 Leold never forgets to remind them.

 Leoldo hoped that the two of them would ask for something in that direction, as he could fulfil most of their financial requests.

 However, neither Charlotte nor Sylvia have any money problems, so the first thing they would definitely ask for would be something other than a financial request.

 Will Leold really be able to fulfil it?

'Maybe ask him to accompany us shopping?

'It would be possible to have him accompany us for the day, right?'

 Leold, who is listening to their conversation on the side, is horrified.

 This is because he understands what it is like to be taken along on a woman's shopping trip.

 He has had to struggle a lot with his sister Leila and his mother Olivia, who spent a lot of time with him.

 As well as having to carry the luggage, having to think long and hard about choosing the right products and demanding other people's opinions.

 All of these combine to exhaust him both physically and mentally.

 Leold was also asked for his opinion and was always told no.

 Leold is fed up just remembering it.

"............"

 If possible, he would have asked for something else, but he has no right to argue with them.

 This is Leold's punishment and apology to both of them.

'Apart from shopping, does Sylvia have other things to add?'

'I'm that ......'

 Charlotte and Sylvia keep talking, unchanged from their earlier topic of discussion, as they head towards the proposed construction site of the venue to be used for the car unveiling.

'To be honest, I'm very happy right now, so I don't mind if it stays that way. With Master Leold by my side and Sister Char watching over me, I hope that this wonderful time will last forever."

"'Sí, Sylvia ......!""

 Leold and Charlotte are so moved by Sylvia's fleeting and happy statement that they involuntarily burst into tears.

 Leold steps forward to embrace Sylvia out of sheer love, but Charlotte moves before him.

 Charlotte hugged Sylvia to her ample chest and began to caress her head lovingly.

"Moo~oo! Sylvia is so cute~! I'll definitely protect you!"

'Hmph, it's painful, sister Char-sama.

Charlotte hugged Sylvia's head to her chest, squeezing it tightly.

Sylvia had a little bit of breathing difficulty, but the sweet fragrance and gentle touch from Charlotte brought a happy smile to her face.

 Sylvia, who felt a tenderness different from her mother's, happily put her hands around Charlotte's back and hugged her as if responding to the love she had received.

'Leold! I will make this girl happy!"

"'I'll handle it, you just watch and wait."

'Because she's too pretty!"

'I agree with you about that, but she's my wife. Don't try to steal her."

"Leold. Don't fight for me, sister Char. "

"It's all right! I'm not your enemy, Leold."

"It's true, but ...... you're annoying."

"Sister Char. Leold-sama is growing day by day, so perhaps there is a chance...

 Having fought and won against such powerful opponents as the Empire's most powerful Flame Emperor and the Pope, who has been taken over by the God of War, Leold is one of the most powerful men not only in the country but in the world.

 

    Perhaps he could even win against Charlotte.

'Well, that's true. Leoldo is getting stronger, isn't he?"

'...... the stronger I get, the more I feel the difference between you and me, and I hate it.

 Whenever Leord overcame one wall and became stronger, he felt the difference between him and Charlotte more noticeable.

 

                                                                However, there is no doubt that he is gradually coming closer to Charlotte's strength, albeit in small steps.

 But Charlotte, like Leold, keeps improving.

 Leold is growing faster than Charlotte, but the gap is still not enough to make up for it.

'Well, well, why don't we stop talking about that and move on?'

 Sylvia, who had buried her face in Charlotte's chest, looked up and said so, so Leold cut the conversation short and started walking again.

 Although it was not intended, Leold had succeeded in changing the subject of Sylvia's and Charlotte's uneasy requests.

 It was some time after they had started walking that they realised this.

'(I hope things will stay on the same track. ......)'

 Life doesn't work out that way.

 When the three of them started walking and were having a good time chatting about trivial matters, Charlotte turned to Sylvia as if she had suddenly remembered.

'Speaking of which, about what we were talking about earlier, what do you want Leoldo to do~?

'Hmph. ......'

 Sylvia's mother, who was a member of the Royal Family, was a great admirer of Leold's, and she was a great admirer of his.

 The nightmare returns, and Leold stops breathing.

'Then, as we were talking about earlier, why don't the three of us go shopping? Leold, of course, is the luggage carrier and has no right of refusal.'

" No way !"
'Sylvia~. What is it that you want? We're the only ones here, so it's okay to get a bit wild!

"Well, even if you put it that way, ......"

"Are you thinking of something naughty?"

"No, I'm not!"

"Really~? I doubt it~ ......"

 Sylvia's face turned red and she turned away from Charlotte's question.

 Charlotte frowns suspiciously at the reaction and stares at Sylvia

  Sylvia kept her face turned away from Charlotte, who was staring at her, but she glanced at her, as if she couldn't bear the gaze.

'Oh my~, you were thinking of something dirty, after all~'

'Chi, no! I never think about such things!"

'When you deny it so strongly, it becomes more and more suspicious...'

'Sylvia. I'm open to anything naughty."

 On the other hand, Sylvia is not so sure about Leoldo's attitude towards her.

 In contrast, Sylvia was offended by Leoldo's blatantly teasing smile.

'Leold-sama! You mustn't even joke about that!

'Yes, that's right! Leold, that's sexual harassment!"

'Suddenly you're turning against me ......."

 Charlotte, who was supposed to be the first to tease her, became the enemy, and Leold was also caught flat-footed.

 Exhaling a sigh of disgust, Leold looks at Charlotte, then turns to Sylvia and bows his head.

'Sylvia. I'm sorry. What I said earlier was certainly inappropriate.'

'No, no, if you could understand, .......'

Sylvia, you're a bit upset, I knew you were going to ask something naughty..."

"Charlotte"

"Charlotte!"

 After receiving scolding from both Leold and Sylvia, Charlotte decided that she couldn't make any more jokes and apologised honestly.

'I'm sorry~'

"It's good that you can apologise honestly. Sister Charlotte.'

 As if to praise a small child, Sylvia patted the head of Charlotte, who was bowing her head with a shrug.

'Oh ....... Sylvia "

 The only people in the world who have ever stroked the head of the world's most powerful magician are probably Sylvia and Charlotte's mother.

 Leold has never stroked her, although he has decided to place her in a headlock.

 Rather, it would take a great deal more courage to put her in a headlock.

 Normally, Charlotte would have been turned into a charcoal extinguisher.

 However, the fact that this doesn't happen is a testament to the special relationship between Leold and Charlotte.

"...... But you were really thinking about it, right?"

"............It's a secret."

'Don't worry! I've put up soundproof wards! Now even Leold can't hear you, so just tell me the truth."

"............ I did think about it for a bit".

"Oh, my God! Sylvia's so naughty!"

Sister Char!

"I'm only joking. Sylvia could be interested in that sort of thing too. It must be difficult with a strict minder".

 And by "strict chaperone", she means Isabelle

 Certainly, with Isabelle around, Sylvia cannot casually interact with Leoldo.

 Sylvia is not comfortable with this, but she is an unmarried woman, even though she is engaged to be married.

'I think Isabelle is a little too strict."

'Well, that's fine. It's a sign of how much she cares about you. If Leold makes you cry, she'll probably retaliate with a death threat."

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen. I'll do everything I can to be happy ."

Don't worry. Don't worry, you will be happy. If not, then I'll kick Leold's ass!"

"I'd be happy to join you then."

'I'd like that! If he doesn't make you happy, then I'll kick his ass!'

 Although Leold couldn't hear their conversation thanks to the soundproof wards, it would have been better if he didn't have to. There is a saying that the less you know, the more happy you are.

4