Chapter 384
555 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the time being, Leold puts his head on straight and thinks about what he is about to do.

 First of all, preparations and measures in preparation for the attack of the Demon King.

 This is a settled matter and the most important one.

 In any case, since it concerns the safety of not only himself but also Sylvia, he has to advance more carefully and meticulously than ever before.

 The next thing that must be done is the reformation of the territory.

 This is part of the preparation for the attack of the Demon King, but it is one of the projects that have been underway up to now, so it has a high priority.

 There is a lot of work to be done, as the land given to him in the war with the Empire must also be reformed and developed.

 And the strengthening of the Knights.

 Naturally, this is also in preparation for the coming of the Demon King.

 Of course, there is also a lot of work to be done by the knightly orders in a wide range of fields, such as guarding the territory and exterminating monsters, and Zeat, which has rapidly extended its territory, has a shortage of knights.

 Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the Knights and secure human resources, but the standards of Zeat's knights are extremely high, and it is difficult to gather suitable personnel, and even now there are difficulties.

 This must be resolved as soon as possible, but Leold has too many other things to do.

 He has left the matter to Barbaroto, but he also felt he needed to make a move.

 There are so many other things to do that Leold is feeling dizzy from being so busy.

 But if he doesn't do it, the worst possible future awaits him.

 He can't stop working hard to increase his chances of a better future.

 No matter how many people hate him, it is necessary in order to overcome the despair of death.

:Master Leold?"

'...... I'm a bit dizzy with the amount of things I have to do after all this time.'

"Are you all right? If you're tired, perhaps you should go back today?"

"No, I can't rest. The time is limited. That's why I need to do what I can now, to the best of my ability."

"But if you collapse because of that, it will be for nothing, will it?"

"As Char says. I think it would be better for you to take a rest in order to restore your energy first."

'No problem. I've decided that I'm going to take a long break when I'm done with everything. For now, I'll just finish what I have to do."

 Leold then looked forward and smiled the same fearless smile he always does.

 Sylvia and Charlotte, seeing this, cowered their shoulders, exhaled in disgust and stood alongside Leoldo.

"If so, I'll support you. That's what I'm here for."

'It can't be helped, so I'll help you. 'Until one day you can truly rest."

 The two are standing by Leold's side perfectly, Sylvia and Charlotte.

 Leold stares at the two of them in turn and smiles happily.

'Really, you two are too good for me, "

 If Sylvia is here, hew can work harder.

 'If Charlotte were here, she could help him .

 It's a shameful thing to say, but Leold alone would have long since reached his limits.

 Leold was truly grateful from the bottom of his heart that the two of them were with him.

'Well, I think that's enough preliminary inspection. Let's go back and plan the construction."

"And don't forget about the mithril."

'Oh. 'We'll think about it again when we receive an answer from the Duke of Flugel."

"If that's the case, why don't you give him an answer now?"

 The three of them turned around when Isabelle suddenly appeared from behind them.

 

'Did an answer come?"

'Yes. As soon as Leold and the others had departed, a messenger arrived. Here is a letter from the Duke of Flugel.

"Delivered in a hurry? Thank you."

 After receiving the letter from Isabelle, Leold immediately opens it and begins to read the letter.

 The letter begins with a formal greeting and then, in a formal style, says that he would love to meet and talk with him.

 The letter was written in a strangely humble way, with the content that the schedule for the meeting would be at our convenience.

'...... is very upbeat."

'From the Duke of Flugel's point of view, it's a great opportunity to get to know Master Leold, so I think it's only natural that he's going to take advantage of it."

'Hmmm. I thought he'd come at me from above, but I guess I was wrong."

"I've already told you many times, it's not possible to be rough with Leoldo-sama. If you hate him he could be excluded from the entire country, or even all three nations."

"Would it be worth it? It's true that, well, it's not that I'm smug, but I have a lot of influence. But that doesn't mean that the three countries will move just because I don't like it. At best, the nobles around me will treat me like a boil, won't they?"

"No, I think the three countries will move because you are the saviour of the kingdom, the messenger of peace with the Empire, and the hero who saved the Holy Land".

:Since when did I have so many titles ......?"

 There are many titles attached to him that Leold is unaware of.

 As well as the three mentioned by Sylvia, there is also the great wizard who brought back legendary transfer magic, and the sage who restored lost restorative medicines.

 If the car is successfully perfected and popularised, he may one day be called the father of the Industrial Revolution.

'So, Master Leold. When are you planning to visit the Duke of Flugel?"

'Well... 'From what I heard earlier, there will be some faces at the other side too. I think he's going to throw me a welcome party or something, so I'll probably wait three days."

'I think that would be good. Three days should be enough time for the Duke of Flugel to prepare himself."

'Good. Then I'll go home and write my reply quickly. Char, I'm sorry, but can you take me home?"

'Leave it to me. I'll take care of it, the transfer will only take a second."

 Leold, Sylvia and Isabelle came close to Charlotte and moved instantly to the mansion with transfer magic.

 

"'How long are you going to stay?'

"Can't I stay for any longer?"

'It's not like that, but I'm just going to write a letter now, so there's no point in you staying. You're not going to be busy looking at it, so just spend your time as you see fit.'

'Then I'll just sit next to you and watch~'

'Should I tell you to go away because you're in my way?'

'Why do you say that?"

 Leold, who was sitting on a chair and trying to write a letter, shuffles to get rid of Charlotte, but she comes on to him like a pain in the ass.

'It's depressing! I can't write letters like this!'

"'It's no big deal~. I am not that heavy, am I?

"'Heavy'..."

"Oh, no! What do you say to a girl with your mouth~!"

"Stop it! Don't pull your mouth out!"

"Hahahaha~! You've got a funny face!

"You bitch!"

"Hyah~! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

 Leold, who was amused, put down his pen as if he were trying to fight back, and then began to pull on both of Charlotte's cheeks.

 The two pulled each other's cheeks and played with each other like children fighting.

 Everyone watched to see which one would make the first noise, but Sylvia pulled Leold's ear with a swollen side and it was settled.

'Master Leold! That's enough of your playful behaviour!'

'Hyahyahyahyah! All right, all right, get your heels up!'

Unh~~!"

 Leold, who is having his cheeks pulled by Charlotte and his ears pulled by Sylvia, is teary-eyed.

 However, Leoldo also hates to lose, so he has no intention of letting go until Charlotte admits defeat.

'Leold-sama!'

Leold's ears are pulled by Sylvia with a yank.

 Leold, realising that he can't win against the two of them, pulled his hand away from Charlotte's. "Sí, Sylvia.

'Sí, Sylvia. Don't do that anymore. You'll rip my ear off.'

'I don't mind that you are close to sister Charlotte, but I'm here too! You need to pull yourself together a bit!"

"Yes, yes. ......"

 The only time, or rather this time, Leold was at fault, so he could not say anything back, but only bowed his head to be forgiven.

4