Chapter 8*** [This is the one.]
8.2k 14 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This work is entirely fictitious. It is not appropriate to compare or apply it to reality. Please read it for entertainment purposes only. However, don't forget to hit the favourite button if you like it.

“My lady,” Wolfy hesitated, “You shouldn’t do this. What will the princess think?”

[Annonbee: As Hilda is known as ‘Emerald Prince,’ the principal wife will be known as the ‘Emerald Princess.’]

After putting Wolfy on the bed, Hilda gazed right into her eyes. As soon as Wolfy averted her gaze, the corner of her lips curved up. She knew Wolfy for a long time. Naturally, the emotions on Wolfy’s face didn’t go unnoticed.

‘Let’s see how long you can mask your excitement.’ Hilda smirked and grabbed Wolfy’s cheek before forcing a kiss on her. Hilda dived into her mouth and arrested her tongue. 

‘See, you are not resisting at all. Yet, you are acting like you don’t like it?’ As she was wrestling with the submissive tongue of Wolfy, she confirmed her theory. ‘Wolfy is hiding her excitement.’

Ending the kiss, Hilda stared at Wolfy. The abrupt ending surprised Wolfy, who kept her mouth open, not to breathe but to accept Hilda once more.

Hilda kept looking at her with a smile while her hand was already reaching her target. As the edge of Wolfy's dress had already pulled up to her waist, Hilda gave a pinch on her soft thighs.

“Do you really want to stop right now?” Hilda gave a teasing smile.

‘No.’ Wolfy’s eyes want to say it out loud, but it wasn’t what that came out of her mouth, “I merely want to remind my lady that my lady should spend her first time with the unnhhh.”

A shriek escaped her throat as a rough hand rubbed against her already wet hole. Her body quivered a little as the hand traced her split. 

Wolfy’s hand was clutching the sheet as she moaned in ecstasy. However, Hilda had no intention of letting her make any sound and gave her another deep kiss.

Wolfy had already forgotten what she was going to say as she wrapped her hand around Hilda's neck, attempting to bridge the gap between their bodies.

Her body quivered again as Hilda’s hand rubbed against her erect love bud while her tongue was actively taking part in the ritual mating dance with Wolfy’s tongue.

Yet Hilda stopped abruptly once again. Ignoring Wolfy’s regretful look, Hilda pulled out her hand and showed the stickiness between her fingers.

“I think I should call it a day.” Hilda looked dead into her eyes as she said solemnly, “I don’t want your first memory to be a bad one. I'll be patient and wait for you to accept me.”

For Wolfy, everything happened too quickly. Before she could understand what was happening, Hilda had already left the bed.

'Did she truly want Hilda to stop?' She shook her head as soon as the thought appeared in her mind. She had no desire for her to stop, especially since Hilda had wanted to give her the first time.

However, she was afraid that accepting Hilda’s virginity would violate imperial law and that someone would use this point to dethrone Hilda.

She hesitated because she was stealing something that belonged to Rhea, the pitiful 'emerald princess.'

But more than anything, she was scared that all this would turn out to be just a dream.

Yet, her body knew nothing about the complicated thoughts of her mind and struggled on the bed just to grab the edge of Hilda’s coat, which was almost escaping her reach.

Feeling the tug on her cloth, Hilda smirked. She said without turning back at her, “if you do this, I won’t be able to stop myself.” And the hand left her cloth.

‘Did I tease her too much?’ Just when Hilda was about to regret her decision, a pair of soft mounts attacked her back. As Wolfy whispered in her ears, “as long as my lady wished for it.”

“But, my lady.” Wolfy wanted to say something but was aggressively pushed down on the bed again. Hilda had no intention of listening to whatever excuse Wolfy was going to use.

Hilda closed the upper lips with hers while plugging her finger right into the wet warmth of Wolfy’s lower crack. She could feel the ecstasy and moan in her mouth as she wildly stirred the wetness to reignite the amber that was about to go down.

Whether it was painful biting on her lips or wild finger dance that was destroying her capability of thinking straight, Wolfy had no intention of stopping any of them. She had submitted everything to Hilda.

Only after Hilda realized there was no resistance did she allow Wolfy to breathe again. Wolfy, on the other hand, gave her a blissful smile and touched Hilda’s cheek.

Even if she decided not to worry about the consequences anymore, Wolfy didn’t forget to remind her, “My lady, even if you knot me, I might still not be able to provide you with a child now. It is not the right time.”

Wolfy's slimy voice jolted her pink monster awake from its slumber, and she again violated Wolfy's lips. “I don't care,” Hilda replied, satisfied.

Wolfy looked at Hilda as she unbuttoned Hilda’s emerald coat. Hilda tried to remove Wolfy's maid dress, only to mess up the string more.

“Let me.” After taking care of Hilda for over ten years, Wolfy didn’t need long to free Hilda’s c-cup. After she stood beside the bed as she removed her maid's dress. 

“I have promised you to give my first time to you. Do you remember?” Hilda stared at Wolfy as she was preparing herself to present in front of Hilda.

“My lady was only eleven years old at the time,” Wolfy reflected. A shy smile appeared on her face as her loose maid dress slipped off her body, leaving not a single string on her.

Hilda couldn’t stop herself any longer and pounced on her. It started with a kiss before her lips moved to her soft breast. Hilda took the hard knob on the top of the perfectly round breast in her mouth and gave a hard squeeze.

*Aashhh.*

Wolfy squealed with delight just to further arouse Hilda. After thoroughly enjoying the juiceless squeeze of the left tit-bud, she moved to its twin bud.

Hilda looked up to see Wolfy's eager eyes as she approached. Instead of a wet massage, Hilda pushed out her red tongue and flicked the erect nipple, sending a wave of goosebumps down the perfectly shaped peak. 

Her body shivered in excitement. Wolfy grabbed the back of Hilda’s head and shoved her erect nipple right into her mouth. Hilda, on the other hand, didn’t hold back and bit down on the peak.

To her surprise, the hand behind her head did not relax. Instead pushed her harder as if Wolfy was demanding more. And Hilda didn’t stop until a shade of red appeared.

Hilda gasped for air as she attempted to recover from the orgasmic sensations. Wolfy's hand, which had been forcing Hilda down, relaxed as a result.

Hilda, on the other hand, did not stop. Before reaching her inverted navel, she moved down her body, kissing and licking every inch of Wolfy's body.

Moving down, Hilda met the untrimmed forest of the pubic valley. In a world where the presence of dense pubic hair is the symbol of fertility, Hilda had expected it. 

As the slit swelled, a thick layer of dark brown hair covered the lower abdomen and extended to the end. The fact that it made Hilda's job a little more difficult didn't bother her much. She preferred the sour scent that lingered around the pussy.

The slit was a little puffy and rose above the jungle that surrounded it. However, there wasn’t any extra meat around the lips. After all, nobody had defiled this place before.

Hilda couldn't help but give a deep lick from the bottom to the top clit after noticing the wetness between the lips. 

“Yelp,” Wolfy’s body shook as it had never while leaking a little more sauce just to push Hilda off the edge. She simply put the erect Love bud in her mouth and gave a hard squeeze as her finger violently tried to find the right spot along the wet inner wall.

“My lady.” Wolfy’s voice sounded like she was almost crying. “You shouldn’t do that. It’s dirty.” 

Even if she had happily taken Hilda’s shaft in her mouth numerous times, she didn’t mind. As long as Hilda wished it, she would do anything. 

However, Hilda was an alpha. Even if she was willing to mate with her, it wasn’t something an alpha should do. She struggled hard to push Hilda away from her coochie, not realizing that she had unknowingly wrapped her thighs around Hilda’s neck.

Hilda, on the other hand, had no plans to leave. Hilda had already inserted three fingers into her while sucking forcefully on her clitoral region.

Soon, Wolfy was no longer pushing her away, and her waist was matching the thrust of Hilda’s fingers. And it didn’t take long. A wave of ecstasy washed over her body, her waist buckled, and she began to spasm.

Her mind couldn't keep up with her first orgasmic experience. Wolfy's mouth opened wide, but the moan became stuck in her throat, and everything in front of her eyes darkened.

It took some time for her consciousness to return to her. She could still feel the heat and wetness between her legs, and her stomach muscle was sore from her climactic orgasm.

She blinked as she felt something poke into her mating lips. She had assumed it was Hilda's tongue. When she looked down, she noticed Hilda's pink shaft rubbing up against the mating hole.

“I never thought you would be so aggressive. You are not in heat, right?” Even if Hilda was smiling at her, she could feel the head of Hilda’s pink shaft poking into her love hole from time to time.

Even though she felt three fingers inside her, the sensation was not the same as the shaft, which was quite girthy. And Wolfy knew it was just the tip. A hint of excitement mixed with a tinge of fear and shyness appeared on her face as she shook her head.

“You enjoyed it, didn’t you?” Hilda asked with a teasing smile.

“My lady, I wouldn’t…” 

“Shhh!” Hilda put her finger on Wolfy’s lips. “You enjoyed it, didn’t you?”

The shade of red deepened on her face as she nodded. Hilda smiled, asking, “Then you wouldn’t mind if I punish you a little, would you?”

Before Wolfy could respond, her back arched up, as she felt a lot more than just tip poked into her hole before escaping. 

“Ahhh…” She moaned as her vagina was stretched wider than it had ever been. And after putting it in her mouth so many times, she was well aware that it wasn't the widest part of it.

“My lady.”

“Shhhh…” Again Hilda put her finger on her lips as she pushed a little more in her pussy, before pulling it out. 

She was overcome with a sensation that was unlike anything she had experienced before. It was a completely different sensation than the previous times she had used their mouth.

“You should accept your punishment silently.” Wolfy nodded as Hilda stretched her hole a little more before taking it out.

“Uhhhh.” Despite Hilda's finger on her lips, Wolfy couldn't stop moaning unconsciously. Her moaning grew louder with each slow thrust.

Hilda wasn't bothered by the moaning; in fact, it aroused her more. She knew the first time might be hard for Wolfy, so she had decided to start slow.

However, she was already at her limit. She couldn’t control herself anymore. Rather than putting a single finger on Wolfy’s lips, Hilda covered her mouth with her palm and looked right into her eyes.

“Sorry, Wolfy, I couldn’t control myself anymore.” Even if Wolfy’s mind was clear enough, she still added, “It might hurt a little.”

Hilda pressed her hand against her mouth, forcing the entire thing in with a single thrust. The warm wet walls, which were suddenly stretched beyond its limit, clamped down on her over-sensitive shaft.

A sense of euphoria overwhelmed her mind, her knee buckled, and Hilda fell on Wolfy. She stayed like that with her whole shaft plugged right into Wolfy’s warm lips, up to its root.

However, Wolfy’s experience was totally different. She was on cloud nine. She could hear that Hilda was saying something, but her mind wasn’t clear enough to understand the meaning. 

She didn't realize something was wrong until it stretched her vagina beyond its elastic limit, and a shear pain spread from her vaginal canal. She wanted to voice her pain, but with Hilda’s hand pressed tightly against her mouth, it turned into a muffled groan.

At that moment, all she could do was hold her breath and wait till the sensation subsided. As she recovered from the initial shock, she was feeling the change inside her body.

With Hilda’s thick shaft inside her, Wolfy could feel every throb and pulse of the meat rod against her vaginal walls. And she felt something was poking into her uterus. 

However, just as the pain reduced a little, Hilda fell on her. And as Hilda’s meat shaft moved inside her, Wolfy was reminded of the pain she had felt a moment ago.

Yet, Wolfy had never felt so satisfied and full before. A sense of fulfillment rose in her heart. For the first time in her life, she had mated, and it was with her pack alpha. 

Even if it was painful, she was satisfied. Her only regret was that she wasn’t ovulating, so the seed would go to waste. But she was sure that it wouldn’t be long before she would be able to give birth to a pup for her beloved lady.

“Does it hurt?” Hilda whispered in her ear as she recovered her strength.

“No.” Wolfy gave a kiss to Hilda before adding, “I am happy to be one with my lady.”

“Can I move now?”

‘Yes.’ Wolfy wanted to say yes, but the memory of the pain made her hesitate. However, it didn’t matter much to Hilda. She kissed Wolfy, just to close her mouth, and pulled the thick slab of meat out.

Hilda's pink shaft seemed to be pulling Wolfy's insides out. It was painful, but Hilda was unaffected. Even before Wolfy could catch her breath, she plunged the shaft all the way into the hole, up to its root, in ecstasy.

Wolfy couldn’t stop herself from biting on Hilda’s lips while her sharp nails dug into Hilda’s back. Again, it looked like Hilda didn’t care. She pulled her shaft out before plugging Wolfy’s hole again. 

Wolf didn’t realize when the sensation of the pain faded, and an orgasm overwhelmed her mind. A hot wave of liquid flowed out of the pussy, lubricating her pussy for more violent thrusts.

Hilda had left Wolfy’s lips unguarded. As a result, the sound of Wolfy's loud moaning and Hilda's heavy groaning had created a unique resonance, with the sound of their nether regions violently slapping against each other.

Wolfy's consciousness was slipping in and out all the time, and her orgasms were becoming more frequent. None of them seemed to notice the rapid increase in Hilda's thrusting speed, even though the sound was particularly loud in the mansion on a winter night.

Wolfy, on the other hand, quickly realized that something thicker was attempting to enter her. Her vaginal wall had relaxed a lot after the waves of orgasm, and it began to devour the thick bulbous root of Hilda's pink shaft.

She was excited to be knotted by Alpha for the first time in her life, while she was a little afraid of suffering the same pain when Hilda plugged the whole thing inside her.

However, her fear was unfounded. As she moved her body to match Hilda’s thrush, she could feel the lips being parted to their limit. Yet, it wasn’t painful as another wave of orgasm washed over her.

And the next thing she knew, her vagina clamped tight around the knot that had entered her body. Wolfy quickly wrapped her legs around Hilda’s waist as she was trying to hump her more.

Before long, Hilda’s movement slowed down as she successfully knotted Wolfy. Wolfy, too, could feel the tip of Hilda’s penis quivering inside her uterus before vomiting out a large amount of seed inside her.

“Uuhhhh!” Hilda groaned in bliss while pouring load after load into Wolfy’s inner canal

Wolfy stayed wrapped around Hilda's body, drenched in sweat and lust, as Hilda's body relaxed in her embrace. The knotting usually lasted 15-20 minutes, but alpha could knot a female for over half an hour.

It took some time for Hilda’s breathing to calm down. A few minutes more for Hilda to open her eyes. As soon as she did, Wolfy kissed her. A soft peck on the lips, but it spoke louder than any of the words.

*Bang*

They were both taken aback when they saw a silhouette, wrapped in a thin layer of silk cloth, standing outside the open door. Hilda had no idea what type of emotion to show as she mumbled, “Rhea!”

You might hate Hilda if you feel soft for Rhea (I know some of you do), but being a good-hearted horny creature in a smut harem world would be hypocritical. But don't worry, Rhea is and always be the best girl.

The next chapter will be on Wednesday.

You can read a few advance chapters and support me in the process at https://www.patreon.com/annonbee

128