Chapter 31 – Styles
125 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Denji pressed against one of Mei's pressure points behind her neck. This caused her body to go limp as the woman fell asleep.

Yuri and Mishimoto both came closer.

"When are you going to teach me that father?" Yuri asked him.

Denji laid Mei down on the ground. "What do you need to know that for? If you're close enough to your enemy to hit their pressure point, you might as well just kill them." Denji said.

"What if you can't kill them?" Mishimoto asked.

Denji scratched his head. "Then you're as good as dead. Don't go picking fights you can't win. It's as simple as that."

His words were true, but Yuri was at an age were she wanted to to develop her own style. Something unique and using pressure points could be something. It was just one of her many thoughts, one she may have to learn on her own.

"Are you going to kill her?" Mishimoto looked at his uncle and asked.

"Probably. We don't want anything or anyone coming back for us. Better to pluck the roots before it grows into a tree." Denji replied.

Mishimoto sighed. "We already wasted medicine on her. It would be a shame to let her die now."

"We could send her home and if her clan are not savages, they should understand our goodwill. Having ties to a clan as feared as the Uchiha is not a bad idea." Yuri commented.

Denji shook his head. "If she was this arrogant, what do you think the others would be like? Best to avoid them for the time being."

Denji looked at Mishimoto. "Where is your father anyway? He went out this morning but has yet to come back."

"He found a small village to the east last night. Today he went to check it out."

"Good. Hopefully the village as supplies we can get. Maybe he'll strike a deal with them too." Denji said.

He knew his brother well, and Neja would not go to a village if it were full of ninja. Meaning this small village he found was one of ordinary people.

Their clan was small and could hunt for food daily, but that was not the best option. If Neja could negotiate something with ordinary people maybe they would have someone to trade with.

Dusting himself off, Denji looked at his daughter. "Still want to learn that wind blade technique?"

Yuri nodded.

It was all she wanted to learn since coming here. Their clan was great with wind based techniques, but they also had an affinity for earth type as well. Which was odd considering they were opposite types.

This had to due with their bloodline. Denji knew techniques from both sides, but he favored earth.

Neja also liked to use earth style moves. Ai and Mishimoto used wind, and water. Which was strange considering they were the only ones in their clan that managed to use water style jutsus with ease.

Yuri wondered what nature type Kermit would have.

Mishimoto exaimed Mei. "I'll keep an eye on her in case she wakes up." He said.

"She won't be waking up for two hours at least. But if you insist on staying, suit yourself." Denji told him.

Mishimoto smiled but said nothing. Something he did often.

He had something on his mind about this woman, but he did not wish to say anything. He had a feeling Denji would refuse his request, so he would wait to be alone with her.

3