Chapter 30 – Mei
119 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mei. That is my name." Mei answered Denji's question. After hearing the words he spoke, she was a little afraid. Something she was not used to being.

Humiliation was not something she was used to, but she could handle it. As long as she survived, things would not be so simple for these people here later on.

"Uchiha Mei is it? Why do your eyes transform?" Denji asked his main question right away.

To which Mei grinned. Her eyes were full of pride as she knew she had something no one else had. The Sharingan.

"It's our clans kekkei genkai. The Sharingan." Mei said.

This was something she did not mind sharing, as it was not a secret. Eventually these people would come to know of it, whether she told them or not.

Denji rubbed his chin as he thought about something. "And how do you beat someone with it?"

Mei burst out laughing?

"Beat? You're out of your mind. It is impossible! A Uchiha that awakened their Sharingan is unmatched. Taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu they are both child's play for us. We know what you are going to do before you do." Mei explained as she could not believe Denji thought her clans dojutsu had a weakness.

Denji nodded. He was not expecting a direct answer from her if he straight up asked. But with people like her, the best approach was one they were not looking for.

He received more information from asking how to beat her clans kekkai genkai than he would have if he asked what it did directly. The best thing was, Mei was too full of herself to realize.

Still, if what she said was true that meant the Uchiha clan was one to be feared. For a clan to be to see what their opponents were doing before it happened was something many ninja wished for.

Yet, it begged to question why their clan did not dominate this entire land.

"If your so invincible then how did you end up in such a state? Seems your ability does have its weakness." Denji poked a bit at her current state.

"This has nothing to do with my Sharingan! If I had it activated before I was ambused the situation would have been reversed."

Yuri and Mishimoto were watching this play out with amusement. Both found it interesting to see how Denji was playing around with the woman.

Both of them started to wonder if her entire clan was like her? How would they even live with each other?

"So someone such as yourself who is near invincible ran? All the way here? I'm beginning to think you are telling me lies, and I hate it when people lie to me." Denji said coldly.

Mei snorted. "I did not run away. I lead them away, there is a difference. And we were already in this part." Mei said as she spoke some more words after.

However, Denji focused on a key word she said. We. Meaning there was more than just one Uchiha in these parts. If that was the case, why were they here? And where were the rest?

It was strange, and Denji found himself having more questions to ask. But time was up for now, he had to inform Neja of this.

Not to mention he had to keep this woman from running away. To which Denji had the though of breaking her legs and arms, but he was not that much of a savage.

They were not trying to start a war with a clan they barely knew anything about. And if what Mei told them was true, they needed to rethink what they were going to do with her.

As powerful as Rai and Mei made her clan out to be. If no one knew what happened to her, how could it be traced back to them? Dead people told no tales, and Denji was about ready to keep Mei silenced for good.

3