Chapter 29 – Uchiha
122 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What is with her eyes?" Yuri hurriedly and asked as she reached for her kunai slowly.

"I don't know. Is she some sort of demon?" Mishimoto replied back with a question of their own.

Neither of them were familiar with dojutsu, nor did they understand that this was one. Both of them experienced genjutsu before, but that was as far as it went.

Where they came from clans with their own dojutsu did not exist. If they did then the Asago clan has never run into them.

Mishimoto although on guard was not in a rush to draw his weapon. He quickly looked the long black haired woman over.

"You're at our clan, my uncle brought you back for treatment." Mishimoto told the woman.

As if right on cue Denji flickered onto the scene. Standing next to the woman he swiftly hut her in five spots. These were not lethal blows, nor were they really attacks at all. Denji just hit a few of her pressure points which caused her arms to go numb.

The woman who lost feeling in her arms also lost her support. She started to fall but Denji caught her.

"You understand right? I can't have you attacking the first people you see. Feeling in your arms should return in ten minutes." Denji said.

"Y-you! You're from that forest!" The woman spoke as if she suddenly realized who Denji was.

Denji nodded. "I am. You do recall I saved your life not once, but twice. Right?"

"I can't say that I do." The woman said with a slight smirk.

She knew exactly what he was talking about.

Her eyes stayed crimson red as she watched Denji closely. She could trap hypnosis him as she has done before. But that put a lot of strain on her, and she was unsure how long she could hold the connection.

"Since you saved me, I assume you want something from me or my clan? There is always someone that wants something from us." The woman spoke up after no one else did for a brief moment.

Denji narrowed his eyes. He did not know her clan, so why did she think he did?

Seeing the look Denji was giving her, the black haired woman gave him a look of surprise. This was new.

"You don't know?" She asked very curious.

"What are you referring to?" Denji responded.

She smirked. This could go one of two ways. Either she'd die because these people did not know of her family. Or they would release her upon learning her family name.

The latter seemed to be where things were heading seeing as how she was still alive.

"My clan. The Uchiha." The woman said.

Yuri who took her hand off her kunai and Mishimoto were both stunned. They heard about that clan from Denji. However, that clan should be located far away from here, so what was she doing this far north?

Denji too was shocked.

The woman understood they did know of her clan seeing their expressions. That however, did not explain why they did not recognize her from her eyes. Everyone knew of the Sharingan that belonged to the Uchiha. They were feared for it.

"So you do know. Good, that means you won't be stupid and try anything silly. Release me and I'll forget about this matter." She told Denji.

"You know, you're sounding pretty arrogant for someone so far away from home." Denji said with calm eyes.

The woman felt something was off here. If they knew of her clan, they should be afraid. Yet, fear was not on Denji's face.

"You are far from your clan, and they probably presume that you are dead. You're injured still and no matter how strong you think you are, can you take on the three of us? You should take into account how you speak from now on."

Gulping her saliva, the woman understood instantly. These people were not afraid of her. She was their prisoner.

"Now, why don't we get down to business. Who are you?"

4