Chapter 012: Play A Game With Me [Part 6]
293 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It Hurts...


My vision is blurred. The floor is so slippery, and I'm afraid I might fall down because of it. Iwipe the water out of my eyes. That's the cause for the blurriness in my vision.

My chest hurts and my stomach feels like it's being twisted from the inside. I think it's only because I'm tired. I'm only tired of running, that's why it hurts.

It's because of that kid. He's a such a son of a bitch! And of course, I won't forget her... I like her yet she treated me that way!

How dare that bitch...

I'm going to kill him in front of her. No! I'll rape her in front of him first, then kill him!

That's for sure...!

I can do it myself.

I don't need your help.. I'll do it myself!

I press the button on the elevator rapidly. Fuck! It's coming down far too slow.

I'll just run!

I turn to the side and run again. I won't let them go. I'll kill them today!

“Grrrrr.....”

Get out of my way!

“Hey kid! Don't run in a moving escalator!”

“Stop! It's dangerous!”

“Are you going to kill us?!”

Fuck you!

Just shut up!

“!!”

Oh fuck! I almost fell down. This tile floor is too slippery! Damn it!

I keep running, ignoring the stupid gazes I am feeling around me. They're just a bunch of mobs. Cowards and weaklings!

*Swoosh!*

I'm now outside of the mall. The wind blows to me. It should be cold yet I feel warm. Or rather, I didn't feel it at all.

I'm just mad!

Where are they...?

WHERE ARE THEY?!

“!!”

Found you...

I found you you piece of shit!

I run. Much faster this time. I can't help but feel excited. I'm going to trash him out.

*BEEP!*BEEEEEEP!*

*BEEEEEEP!*

*Whoosh~*

“Hoy!”

“Do you want to die?!”

Just crash your car to me if you can, you stupid cowards.

“Fufu~ That was rare. I wonder what made you mad enough to punch him? Is it because he's insulting me... Or what? Hmmm? Well, speak of the devil,” that son of a bitch turns his head to look at me.

Fuck! The commotion those fucking idiots caused caught his attention. I planned to attack him by surprise.

No. This is fine as well!

“Hello Marc~” he is smiling with a squinted eyes. Hmmp! Just keep smiling and wait for me to kick you down. I'll mop the road with your face!

It might be dark right now, but his eyes gleam with red glint. His eyes are reflecting the red brake lights of the cars.

“Good evening, Marc.”

Elizabeth seems like she wanted to face me, but she stopped for some reason.

Whatever. I continue sprinting towards this stupid kid!

*SWOOOSH~*

I release my pent-up anger to my fist into his face. He's not moving at all, so this will surely hit him!

*SMACK!*

My right hook hits his left cheekbone. The sensation of pain from collision should hurt, but I feel no pain but satisfaction.

His body tilts to the side. I know that I hit him with incredible impact.

However, he remains standing. It looks like I wasn't strong enough.

It's fine. This is just the beginning. My anger— my rage is abundant! I can keep going on until tomorrow.

And I won't stop until you're good as dead!

I dash to him, ready to launch another decisive attack.  I'll crush your nose this time! He remains unmoving.

Just stay like that and be my sandbag!

*Swoosh~*

*CLAP!*

“!!”

FUCK! Elizabeth caught my fist..

“GET OUT OF MY WAY ELIZABETH! I'll deal with you later!” I try to pull my left hand from her grasp. But I can't! What the fuck is this strength?! You're just a fragile girl!

“She only punched you once. And I took yours for her. We're now even!”

The kid straightens himself. His cheek is reddened, but he looks fine. And is acting like as if nothing just happened!

You're just acting tough!

“Why?” Elizabeth softly murmurs.

“Oh hell fufufu. Do you think I will let you get hurt, Eli-chan~?”

Flirting? Right now! You're really mocking me— FUCK THE TWO OF YOU!!

“DON'T BE DISGUSTING IN FRONT OF ME!” I throw a right jab to this loser.

*Swish~*

Fuck. He steps back, avoiding my strike.

“Let him go, Eli-chan.”

She obeys him, freeing my hand.

I run to him again and kick his side this time.

*Swish~*

“Fufufufu~” He dashes to the left.

“!!”

Trying to run?

“You can't leave until you're unconscious!” I follow him and run to the dark, narrow alley. I can barely see his silhouette, but I don't care.  You're trapped anyway!

This is a dead end.

“Nowhere to run?”

“Kinda fufufufu.”

“Still acting tough, aren't you, kid?”

“You have strong muscles, after all.”

“Something that will kill a fucking loser like you!”

“Hey, you're serious about that?”

Is he buying time? Well, fuck you.

“Of course. I will kill you for sure!”

“Why?”

“You mocked me. You humiliated me. And you took the girl I like!”

“Ohh. But you did it to yourself. I didn't do anything on purpose.”

“Trying to shift the blame to me? Fuck you! I won't change my mind. I will still kill you!”

“Fufufu. Who knows.”

No more talking!

“Wait,” he says.

“!!.. What?”

“Do you want to play a game with me?” He asks for some reason.

“What?”

“I will not touch you. If you can take me down before somebody comes, it's your win, and you can do whatever you desire.”

What now?

“Stalling for time? It's meaningless.”

“What do you want to win for, Marc.”

What is he planning?

I'm getting impatient!

“I want you dead, but alive enough to see me raping Elizabeth in front of you!!”

“Fufufu. I see. Your prize is a grave loss for me. So, you should as well.”

“What?” I stare at his dark silhouette, almost invisible in this alley. The alley is silent for a moment.

“If you lose, I'll rob you of your privilege to move freely.”

*Swoosh~*

“!!”

The wind blows again. I didn't feel it. I only heard it blowing. But I still feel my skin getting cold for some reason.

Does he want to paralyze me? I feel my stomach churning.

“Hmmp. Defeat me first!”

You have no chance of winning anyway! Why should I care?

“.......”

I catch a glimpse of a bottle of beer near me. I pick it up despite its disgusting wet texture.

“Fufufufu~”

I ignore his stupid giggles but run close to him, swinging the bottle onto his head.

*Swish~*

I think he ducked and that's why he evaded me.

I kick his body.

But I hit nothing again.

Fuck! I can barely see him.

Is this why he ran to this place?

I swing the bottle downward, but nothing again.

I only feel a wind whooshing behind me.

I turn around and swing.

“!!”

He's not here?!

“What's wrong?”

“!!”

He whispers in my ear behind me.

Fuck!

I immediately turn around, swinging my elbow to him.

But I only see his shadow stepping away.

“What's wrong? Shall we change our battlefield?”

“Fuck you!” I punch him, but hit nothing again. What the hell is going on?!

“!!”

Afterimage?

Fuck. He's using the dark against me!

“Fine..”

*CRASH!*

I hit the wall to break the bottle. Now it has sharp edges. Swinging rapidly in random will surely hit him at some point.

*Swish!*

Die!

*Swish!*

Die!

*Swish!*

Die!

*Swish!*

WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCKING DIE?!

Fuck!

Haah~ Hahh...! Fuuu~ haaahh~” I am gasping for breath. I'm getting tired, yet I haven't even hit him once. Fuck him!

“You can't touch me.”

“Hiih!” He's beside me!!

*Swish!*

I swing the broken bottle, yet I hit nothing again.

FUCK!!!

*Thud!*

My left leg gives up, and I kneel on one knee.

Hahh.. huuhh.. haahh..”

I'm tired!

“Giving up?” He's beside me again! In my left side this time.

“FUCK YOU!!” I punch him with a left hook.

*Swish~*

Aghh... Hahh.. hagh.. fuck..!”

*Thud*

I am tired. I can't help but lean on the mossy wall.

“I... I will kill you..!” I try to straighten myself, but I no longer have the strength. My legs have given up, making me sit on the wet cold floor.

“Is that so? But... Hmm? Can you hear that? That's a rushing footstep.”I barely hear it but I can tell it's such heavy footstep.

“It— hu-haah.. It's just Elizabeth...”

Scaring me using her?

“Fufufufufu. I don't think so.”

“!!”

Hiih! Somebody is standing in my right!

Wha— Who?!

This bastard is in front of me.. then who...? I turn to my side and saw a familiar silhouette.

“M-Miss Hecate...?”

But.. When did you-

“That person is getting closer. Time to get my prize.”

!!

“No! Try to get closer and I will kill her,” I point the bottle to miss Hecate. But she's already gone.

“Fufufufu. She's here beside me.”

“!!!!”

N-No... What's going..?

I am suffocating It's hard to breathe. And I feel cold. Perhaps because I'm drenched in my own sweat...?

Because I'm tired...? Oh— Oh no!

H-he's getting closer. Nononono! I can still fight!! I can't be scared— NO! I am not scared!!

I aim the sharp edges of the broken bottle at the shadow walking closer to me.

“N-No... Stay away..! Or else I'm going to stab your eyes!”

“Fufufufufu,” He responds to my threat with a mere giggle.

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

I can't walk so I crawl. I need to leave. I need to get away from him

I...

I am scared!

“Good-bye Marc. It's not that boring playing with you... Fufufufu~” He's now so close to me. I can't breathe... what the fuck..

“Ahh!” I throw the bottle at him.

*CRASH!*

I didn't hit him. No! I don't want to be paralyzed Help me...

“!— Da— Help me Dad—”

*Crack!*

“Agh!!”

My neck.. IT HUUUUURTS!!!!

*Thud!*

I feel pain. Then it becomes numb.

“A-Ahh... S-stop.. I.. I can't feel... I can't...”

I can't feel my legs!

I can't feel my arms!!

N-No..

I CAN'T FEEL MY BODY!!!

“I.. I... I'm... I'm going to kill you.. I SWEAR!!— Agh..”

Aghh..

My vision is starting to daren. The world is spinning.

“Marc?”

Dad...?

I can't lift my head... My eyes are drooping. I only see the silhouette of his legs.

“Marc!” He is running to me in a hurry. He brings me into his embrace. But I can't feel it.

I'm sleepy...

“Dad..” My tears roll down my face.

“You're fine.. You're fine. It would be fine,” he says so while rubbing my head.

You.. What did you do to my son?!”

“We played a game.”

“What?”

“If he wins, he could do whatever he wanted to me— to us... But if he loses... fuhaha— I will incapacitate him from the neck down.”

“!!”

“And he lost as you can see fufufufufu..”

You... You bastard.. I-I-I'm going to KILL YOU!”

Yes dad.. Kill them.. Kill them for me..!

“Fuu~ Eli-chan, show ‘it’ to him.”

“What?”

“Just take it and have a look. I hope it ends any stupid ideas you might be having right now. I believe you have a brain unlike your mindless child..”

“.......”

“.......”

“!!”

Th-This is... What..? How's this possible? You're just a school girl..! So... Why...? Why are you one of ‘them’!” Why is my father trembling? Is he scared? That's stupid. It's not possible. He is...

I fall asleep...

14