Chapter 033: S/he’s Gone [Part 3]
19 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't Look At Her With Those Eyes...


“That's none of my business. Don't you get it? You're after the wrong person!” Al refuses to be blamed.

But because he keeps denying it, the blonde gets impatient, “Bring this guy to me! I'll make him talk!”

“Fuck! Stay away from me!” As soon as the goons begin to make their move, Al immediately falls into panic.

He tries to run but the blonde guy smacks the gun against the pallet scaring Al.

*BAM!*

“Try to run and I'll rape this girlfriend of yours!”

They're really depraved...

But seeing that bitch gets scared is so satisfying to look at. Should I help these people?

No! Mark will hate me of he finds out. I can't do that. As much as I want to hurt her, I can't do that.

“Don't even bother running... Where will you go? Messing with us— Viper Gang means messing with the Twilight Rose Syndicate! Do you think there's somewhere in the country you can run into?”

The Twilight Rose Syndicate? Is that why they're very bold with their crimes.

“What? I-It's not like Viper Gang is part of Twilight Rose Syndicate, right..?”

“The fuck are you asking? Of course Viper Gang is part of the the syndicate. Stop playing dumb with me, you fucking bastard! What are you doing? Get him!”

“?!” Al is shaken.

As soon as the goons come to get closer, Al smacks one of them in the face using an iron pipe.

*Crack!*

“““!!”””

The people except Mark are stunned for a moment.

Al takes advantage of that to escape, running as fast as he could while screaming, “FUCK YOU! You can have that bitch! I don't care about her at all. I have nothing to do with this!”

“!!”

Oh no... No no no! That's not good. If these two break up, Mae will turn his eyes to Mark. I won't be able to win against her. This isn't good!

“Fuck! You bastards are really useless. Go after him! He's our only chance to return to the group! Boss Screw promised me that as long as we can bring that bastard to him, he will talk to Boss Viper and say a good word for us!”

Everyone leaves the warehouse leaving Mark and Mae alone. Mark walks towards Mae to untie her.

He seems to be in daze for a moment. I look at Mae and see her crying. This bitch! She is playing pitiful to steal his heart.

Don't fall for that, Mark!

“?!” I can't help but gasp. Mark fell for it. NO! LET GO OF HER! DON'T HUG HER! DON'T DO THIS TO ME PLEASE!!

STOP HUGGING HIM YOU SKINNY BITCH!! DON'T CRY IN HIS CHEST! GET AWAY FROM HIM!

“Grrrrrrttt...” I'm so tempted to kick her in the face right now but Mark will get mad at me. I can't do that...

What am I supposed to do here?!

“Hey... You should just give up on Al. You've held on long enough. Your relationship can no longer be fixed,” Mark says softly.

NOOO! This isn't good.. he's having intentions about her. I need to stop him. Don't fall for it, please...

Mae looks at Mark and asks, “Mark... Do you really love Elizabeth?”

“?!”

W-wha— why the fuck are you asking him that?

You're really eyeing him, don't you? Even though you said you won't steal him from me... You lied... YOU BITCH... You LIED!

B-but... There's a part of me wanting to hear his answers... Does he love me perhaps? Hehehe...

Thinking about it, my heart begins to beat faster.

But Mark asks a question instead, “Why are you asking me that all of a sudden?”

The bitch begins speaking again. Oh please, just shut up and leave this place! “Do you find me stupid? At first Al... he was very sweet. Remember the time when everything about us changed?”

“Yes. What about it?”

Mark! Leave her alone! Don't entertain her. I'm here you know? And this hurts to watch...

“I was hurt.”

“?!”

You... Stop trying to get his pity! Bitch! Bitch! THIS FUCKING BITCH!

“And?”

“I was waiting for you to make a move. But you became distant. I thought you were just mad. But you denied your feelings for me. I was still hoping for something but you became cold. I accepted it. I accepted that maybe your feelings for me were really nothing. Maybe you were just bored. I was hurt.”

Stop it! STOP IT!

She continues, “I accepted that. And I was glad I didn't commit into a relationship with you. That's when Al comforted me. At first, I was reluctant. I mean, he was your friend. But he was persistent. Then I fell for him.”

Fickle bitch! You don't deserve Mark after all!

“The two of us didn't become classmates in grade 8. But Al and I did. That's when our relationship grew deeper. However, I transferred to Manila and that's where I took my remaining years of junior high school.”

You should go back there! You're a nuisance here!

“At first, it was alright. But Al grew distant, then cold, even hostile. I held on and shrugged off any unnecessary thoughts. I wanted to go back here because I knew it could only be the results of our long distance relationship. But my circumstances didn't allow it until just now.”

You shouldn't have returned!

“However everything has become different. Al seemed like he doesn't love me anymore. I even wondered if he even loved me. I shamelessly ask for your help. I don't know anybody else. And Al seems interested in getting back together with you.”

You are both shameless you traitorous bitches. That Al and you is perfect to be together. So why don't you just leave my Mark alone?!

“I thought you guys were already okay.”

Stop answering her, Mark!

“I thought so too. But even though he was acting sweet, I felt this distance between us. It's like he's just regarding me as a choir he has to do. Now I heard him say those words. It hurts... It hurts a lot. It's just logical to give up. There are more fish in the sea, they said. I agree. They are right.”

“That's why I told you to leave him. It looks like that's what he wants as well anyway.”

Why Mark? Why do you want these two to break up?!

“I need to hear him say that himself. Did you know why I asked you that question?”

“If I love Elizabeth?”

Eh? Mark loves me?

“Yes. I mean, aren't we basically dealing with the same cold and distant partners. Yet I wonder what keeps you from breaking up with her. I want to know.”

YOU DAMN BITCH!! HOW DARE YOU?!

“This isn't about us though. I admire your loyalty and commitment, Mae. But you're committing to the wrong person.”

Mark didn't answer Mae. I would like to hear him say he loves me but why is he not saying it to her?

Are you afraid you'll lose your chance with that bitch so you're denying me?!

Or.... D-do you really not love me?

“He was the right person.”

“He is not that person anymore.”

“Then why aren't you breaking up with Ms. Hecate then? Don't tell me who she is now is who she was before.”

BIT— I.. I am going to KILL HER.. I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL HER!!

“She's only like that because of a circumstance we're dealing with. If I fix it up, she'll come back to the way she was.”

Eh? You're not giving up on me??? Uwahh..

“Isn't it the same with Al? Maybe he's just got something to deal with. Then why are you telling me to give up on him? What I want to know is what keeps you going? Is it love? Or what?”

I also want to hear your answer, Mark hehe...

“I—” Mark is about to say something but...

“I don't know why he's like that, Mark. And I haven't done anything yet. That's why I can't give up on him,” Mae continues to speak.

Bitch! Why did you cut him off? Let him speak! I don't care about you at all.

“What if he already loves someone?” Mark says.

“Then I will leave him. But I don't know about that yet. I need to know first.”

“Aren't you very stubborn? Your relationship is already toxic. He hurt you many times. When the cons are more than the pros, is it still worth it? Why not just give up?”

For some reason, I feel like Mark is talking about me. Are you contemplating leaving me? Have I really become worthless to you? Am I no longer wanted?

That hurts...

“If I give up on him, will you take responsibility?”

Huh?

“Can you give up Elizabeth for me?”

“?!”

THIS BITCH!! I'M REALLY GOING TO KILL YOU!

“It looks like you don't really love her anyway, right?”

Huh?! Don't let her trick you, Mark!

“And... hey— Don't you love me? Don't you still love me? I can see it in your eyes.”

STOP IT!

“If you give up on Elizabeth now, I will give up on Al. Then I'll choose you.”

N-No... No!

“I will commit to you. I will devote myself to you. My body, heart and soul—My whole existence will be yours. I will give it to you.”

M-Mark... No please.. don't let her trick you.. w-wait... I am already doing that... I already gave all of those to you...

I'm so sorry if I treated you coldly... I thought that was the best... But no! It's not... I was wrong... So please...

Or...

Am I just not enough?

“I will marry you. And after that, no matter what happens next— even if you end up hurting me or sacrificing me, I will never give up on you. I will always be yours. And you will always be mine. Forever, I will love you.”

Please don't look at her like that, Mark. Look at me please... Because I am already devoted to you.. I already love you. So please... Don't look at her with those eyes...

The bitch leans closer to him, their face a few inches apart. She looks at him in the eyes and says, “So, what do you say? Will you please leave Elizabeth for me?”

4