Chapter 033: S/he’s Gone [Part 4]
42 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!


“Mae that's... Are you serious right now?”

Oh...

“I am not joking. I still love you after all. Once love exists, it can never be extinguished. It will always be there no matter how small.”

Oh no...

“Fufu. Didn't you just say you love Al?”

That look...

“I love both of you.”

“Grrrrrt..” I grit my teeth as hard as I could.

Mark smiles wryly, feeling awkward, he simply mutters, “Err...”

“I love Al. But he is becoming a bother. He doesn't seem worth it anymore. And because I don't love anyone else, rather than finding another person to love, I rather choose you.”

No... Please stop seducing him...

“Right now, my love for you has gone so small compared to Al. But if I choose to commit to you, I will be faithful to you. And I will work hard to cultivate the love that I feel for you while simultaneously making you fall for me deeper and deeper.”

Don't look at her like that Mark.... Don't let her trick you... Please... This hurts so much... It's hurting me so much...

All of sudden, Mae pushes Mark down. She sits on his stomach and leans down to grab the collar of his shirt. She says assertively, “I will repeat it for the last time: Give up Elizabeth, and choose me instead.”

Oh no... He's drifting away. I'm way too late. Please no...

“Are you serious...?” Mark asks with doubt. But the way I see it... He will agree to her proposal...

“Does it look like I'm joking with you right now?”

What do I do? I can't let this happen?

“Can you..? I... Oh hell...,” he's stuttering.

No. Please no... Please... Stop it. No—

“Mae, I—”

“NOOOOOOOOO!” the pain becomes too much to bear and I can't help but scream it out.

““!!””

Both of them look at me. When Mark looks at me in the eye, I feel my whole body shake. In an instant, without thought, I run as fast as I could.

“Wait!” Mark screams. I see him trying to catch up to me but Mae pushes him down.

“No!”

Oh... No no... Why am I running away..? Why...?

“.............”

I receive no answer. I just keep on running.

My mind is empty all the way home. Nothing is coming to my mind. My heart is overwhelming everything that I can't even remember when did I get back home.

Still mindlessly, feeling incredibly hurt, I begin packing my things. I'm leaving. I can't take this anymore..

He's already gone. I can't catch him anymore. Just like everyone else, he has also left me...

Am I really that of a trash? I thought Mark will be different but he is the same as everyone.

But what am I going to do with these feelings of mine? I don't know... But I'm leaving.. I just want to run away now.. please leave me alone..

Leave me alone... This hurts so much...

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” I wail. “Aaaaaaagh! Aaaaaghhh-huhuhugh... Nooooo...”

I don't like this.. I don't want this. I don't want to leave. But what can I do? I can't win against that woman... She's too much for me.. I can't win.. I can't win!

“Huhuhuhuhu...”

It's useless to go on. As long as that bitch is beside him, I will never win.

I'm just a trash and can't compare to anyone. Mark will surely choose Mae. Maybe he was only putting up with me because he's a good guy.

But now that Mae is actually seducing him, giving him the nod, what else can I possibly do? How can I possibly win?

This is all my fault, I know! If only I didn't act like a brat, it won't have come down to this. If I hadn't ignored him and acted cold to him, maybe he wouldn't have given up on me. Maybe I could still have a chance...

I don't want to let him go. But now it's too late because of that bitch.

I thought I can still get him back.. I was hoping he will forgive me. I'm willing do anything, you know? BUT SHE JUST HAVE TO GET IN THE WAY!

This is all her fault... Isn't this all her fault? Mark and I were fine when she was far away. But she just had to come back and take him away from me!

She even said she won't steal him, calling me insecure but what are you doing now you lying bitch?!

I was right after all. I knew it! This is all your fault! FUCK YOU! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

“I'M GOING TO ERASE YOU FROM OUR LIVES.”

Then maybe...

“..then maybe Mark and I can start again. Without you, Mark will return to me. Ha.... Haha.. I have to get rid of you...”

YOU ARE A NUISANCE, MAE.. AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR IT!

There's no time to waste. I know where you live. I will kill you there.

Not wasting any more time, I take a ride towards her address. I long stalked that house and is familiar with its surrounding.

I need to avoid the active surveillance cameras and kill her without making much noises as much as possible.

She's a weak girl. I don't think she'll be able to fight back against me.

Half an hour later, I ask the driver to pull over to the side. Then I spend the following minutes sneaking into the subdivision stealthily.

It's not heavily guarded. Just like in my place, this place's security is quite complacent.

Soon, I reach Mae's house. Her room is in the second floor.

It looks like they are already sleeping. That's just perfect.

So I sneak inside through their backdoor. Mark taught me how to lockpick long time ago so unlocking their door isn't a problem for me.

A moment later, I'm in front of the room of that bitch. No one has noticed my presence yet.

For some reasons, my heart is beating so fast. Thoughts tries to disturb me but I shake my head off throwing those in the back of my mind.

I knock—

*Knock...*Knock...*Knock...*

“Yes? Ma?” that's her voice. That's the voice of that bitch!

Receiving no response, she gets off the bed and begin walking towards the door. As soon as she opens it, she freezes in shock.

I simply look into her eyes. Then I pull my dagger out...

4