Chapter 033: S/he’s Gone [Part 7]
48 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Erotic scenes ahead...


I Love You


The place is clean. I bring Elizabeth in the nearest bedroom I see. It's locked but I force it open.

Slowly, I rest Elizabeth on the soft white bed.

The lights are off but the blue hue coming from the moon is bright enough to show me the alluring appeal of Elizabeth. She isn't moving in the bed. She's just there, lying down— being obedient and everything, waiting for what I will do to her.

After admiring her for a while, I bent down and kiss her on the lips again. This time, it's just a kiss. Lips to lips and without the tongue.

I taste blood in her lips. I lick it repeatedly. I feel like a vampire enjoying the fresh blood of a young woman.

Mfffng—” Elizabeth lets out a moan. Hearing that is like pouring gasoline in a blazing fire. My heart beats even louder that it's heard around the room. No, that isn't just my heartbeat. It's my and Elizabeth's synchronized heartbeat.

Still kissing, I begin feeling her up. My right hand on her thighs, the other on her waist. I caress it, I squeeze it, and I rub it.

Elizabeth reacts as well. She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her. In response, I stop kissing her lips and down to her neck.

“!” Elizabeth gasps. I feel her arms tightening around me. And it tightens even more when I begin kissing her chest. Elizabeth has a decent breast size. It fits right into my arm. Perfect like it's meant to be held by my hand.

The clothing is in the way. With Elizabeth's help, I take it off. Her bellyband and weapons become exposed. I remove it slowly revealing her naked belly. I kiss her and continue to undress her afterwards.

Now, Elizabeth is presented bare, with only her underwear left.

She seems shy. Her face is red. And she's teary-eyed. I can't help but smile. So I peck her in the forehead.

Elizabeth closes her eyes and lie down, spreading her arms like a starfish. It's an open invitation. Elizabeth is giving me her consent.

My heart skips a beat. Right now, my thoughts are becoming invisible. I'm being eaten up by this wild and primal urge.

I let go and I resume my work. After fondling her breast and enjoying it for I-don't-know-how-long, I start touching her down there.

The fabric of her panties is thin. And it's a little wet. Warm liquids are oozing out of her womanhood.

Gently, I remove the last piece of clothing. Truly she's naked like the day she was born. It gives me an odd feeling to see her like this. I never... I never looked at her this way. I for sure took her for granted.

But... Now that I see, Elizabeth is extremely beautiful.

I say, “You're like a goddess that descended from the heavens. Your skin is perfect. Your eyes... they're beautiful. That lips of yours are soft and tender. You smell good. And your body is alluring. What do you mean by your worthless?”

Elizabeth says nothing. She's staring at me with watery eyes. She seems so shocked of what she just heard.

Am I that terrible of a boyfriend?

I touch her face and ask, “Can I please have you tonight?”

“.............” Elizabeth's tears falls down. But it's not like before. This tears are joyful. She is so happy when she answers with a soft voice, “Y-yes..... Yes... sniff..”

I kiss her again. And she kiss me back.  Thus begin our first intercourse... The night feels long and short at the same time. But obviously, it's extremely satisfying.

After a long time, I don't know how long nor it matters, both of us are panting and soaked in sweat.

Elizabeth's face is flushed and her face has a happy expression on it. She's smiling and giggling, “Hehehehe...” She's been like that for minutes.

While resting, Elizabeth hugs me tight and kisses me again. She curls up and rests her head on my chest.

After another moment, when I recover my stamina, I say to her, “Don't ever think you're worthless, Elizabeth. I don't know what your parents told you but...”

I face her, “I don't see you the same way as them.”

“!” she says nothing. She just giggles like a food, “Hehehe...”

“Aside from being beautiful, you're extremely talented. You are good to whatever you decided to do. You learn fast and your body is strong. If you're a man, I'll be no match to you.”

“If I'm a man... Hehe... Will you still like me..?” she asks with an expectant gaze.

Man, wtf? I shouldn't have said that. What's the right answer here anyway?

“That depends on whether you can make me fall or not.”

“So, did I make you fall for me...?”

“En,” I nod. I think for a while. I don't understand why I couldn't say it to her before... but... “I love you, Elizabeth.”

“!!” Elizabeth is shock to hear that. All of sudden, she starts crying again. I'm starting to wonder where these tears are coming from. She's not running out of it.

Geez, her eyes is going to be swollen tomorrow.

“Mmmmmng.. sniff... Mmm..” Elizabeth cries silently. “I love you too... I love you too... Huhu... I love you too... So much... I love you too, Mark... I love you...”

I chuckle, “Fufufu.. I don't understand what love is.. but I feel it with you... I just know it.”

“En.”

“That's why, don't put yourself down. That voice that tells you otherwise, ignore it. Don't listen to it. Listen to me.”

“Ennnn..” she nods repeatedly.

“I mean, Elizabeth, if you're worthless, what the hell am I? If you're trash, am I a trashcan?”

“N-no... You're not! You're good.. you're strong... You're cunning...”

Err...

“You're so good.. that's why sometimes.... I don't think I deserve you at all... You're too good for me— aghn!”

I flick her forehead.

“I just told you not to put yourself down. If I'm good and you're with me, that means you're good too.” I continue, “Birds of a feather... They flock together, you know?”

“Hehe..”

“Besides, I messed up too. You're not the only one who made a mistake. I suck too. I didn't even realize what you were feeling.” I look at her in the eye and say sincerely, “I am so sorry. I'll be a better boyfriend.”

“A... A....” she's speechless. “En.. en... Sniff... En..”

Stop crying geez.

“I'll get better too... I'll improve too huhu... I'm not gonna hurt you again, Mark.. So don't be afraid of me...”

“Eh? I am not afraid of you...” I say, confused. And when did you hurt me... Well, physically I guess? Is that what she meant?

“But I...” Elizabeth seems hesitant. “Don't you remember the first time we met?”

Still confused, but I answer anyway, “Yeah? In 10th grade. We were classmates. You were the one who approached me first...”

Um...” she's really hesitant. I even sense a bit of fear and anxiety.

“Please tell me...” I say.

“T-that.. that wasn't the first time...” Elizabeth is stuttering.

“Huh? Then w—” I want to ask but...

Elizabeth interjects immediately, “C-c-can I tell you next time..? I.. I am.. I'm still scared.. I'm afraid...”

“.............”

“Can you please give me some time...?” Elizabeth looks at me with begging eyes.

Well, if you look at me like that, how am I gonna deny you with it?

Though I'm curious, it's not okay to rush or force her. It might just bring us problems.

I would rather leave it be for now. It's not urgent anyway.

“Alright. In one condition.”

“E-en! Anything...”

“Don't think of leaving me again.” I continue, “I know it's your first response to potential hurt but... Don't leave me.”

“.............” Elizabeth says nothing for a while. We fall in deep and long silence. Afterwards, Elizabeth cracks a smile, nodding, she says, “En. I promise. No matter what happens, I will never leave you.”

I touch her hand and say, ”I promise as well. From now on, we will never ever part.”

“Hehehehe... En!” she smiles happily.

“Fufufufu,” I giggle in response.

“Let's spend the night here.”

“En, hehehe..”

“Fufu..”

“Um...”

“Yes...?”

“Sorry. I'm so sorry for those flowers and meal... I-I will make it up to you, hehehe...”

“Sure. But let's think about that tomorrow. I'm tired and exhausted. Let's go to sleep...”

“En. I love you...”

“I love you too..”


Volume 1, the end...


Hello there,

First of all, thank you for reading Birds of a Feather. It means something to me one way or another.

I'm planning to take a breather for about a month before diving back into writing. Once I'm back, I'll spend another month stocking up on chapters for volume 2. 

In the meantime, I'll also circle back and give volume 1 a good edit and proofread when I have some free time. I will try my best to polish the story and writing quality.

And I'll try to draw illustrations for some of the chapters. If you have a specific scene you wanted to have an illustration with, comment down below.

With that said, if you liked the story, stay tuned for the next volume. It will be soon...



Click here to check volume 2

5