Chapter 029: Dig Up The Dead [Part 3]
53 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Papa Will Die Tonight...


I drive the big bike I stole last time. My goal is to end my revenge… tonight!

*Broom*

*Broom!*Broom!*

*Brooooooom!*

My bike roars and groans as it drives down this lonely street. It’s dark out — there are no stars in the sky but only blackness. The air is cold, but my anger keeps me warm.

My breath turns visible in front of me. My eyes are red and watery from tears that can't fall anymore. I cried enough!

There are some passerbys looking at me with judging eyes. No one can see my face in this darkness, and they don’t know what I am doing here. They probably just think I am drunk or stoned… which is somehow true.

I am so sorry... I am sorry, Maria. But papa will die tonight. But...

Even if they kill me, their blood will be spilled by my hands! By my hands!

MINE!

My hand grips the handlebar tight enough to make it hurt. I grit my teeth and squeeze even harder until it feels like it might break in half. It doesn’t matter anymore. Nothing matters anymore.

Nothing except the thought of killing those bastards… the ones who KILLED my daughter!!

That murderer! Fucking coward!! I WILL RIP YOU APART!!

*BROOOOOOOOOM!*

I speed up towards his place without regards to my safety. Fuck that shit!

When I get there, Doccia's house is the same as ever. A modern house with clean lines and a well-manicured lawn.

I wonder how dirty is the foundation of this grand place?

Although it looks safe and peaceful, I know there's a trap waiting for me there? I wonder what he prepared for me. Maybe that bastard, Viper is here.

Do I have a plan? No. I DO NOT! I simply have to destroy anything that get's in my way! Break through his front and KILL IAN DOCCIA!

*BAM!*

An explosive noise rings out as I kick the door open. I am prepared to get shot or knifed as I bust inside but there's nothing waiting for me here.

It's too silent. I can't even find any visible trap. What the fuck is going on?

No, no. The trap must be deeper inside. I begin to snoop around— the living room is clear. So is the kitchen. I've been looking around for several minutes but there's nobody here.

Did I go to the wrong place? Or did that bastard run away already?

I'm getting irritated. Looking at this expensive and luxurious furnitures, an inexplicable anger arises in my heart.

“FUCK YOU!!” I yell.

*Crack!*

*Crash!!*

*Bam!*

I smash whatever is within my range. Glassy objects explodes to pieces, and wooden things snap into multiple segments!

“Fuuuuck YOU! COME OUT YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!” I scream as hard as I can but there's no one that responded. I can't even hear anything except the echoes of my curses.

Sigh. I haven't checked the bedroom yet. That place is soundproof,” I remove the shards of glass from my wrist and begin walking upstairs. I didn't bother to hide my presence so my footsteps are very audible.

After a few moments, I reach the second floor where his bedroom lies. I try to listen what could ever be happening inside. None. There is no sign of movement.

What is going on? This is the last room. And....

WHY THE FUCK AM I SO RELIEVED?!

“FUCK THIS SHIT!”

I take the master key out of my pocket and unlock the door, trying to be as silent as I could.

This key was given to me by that boy— Mark. It's probably a duplicate. I don't know how he got it but it doesn't matter.

That boy is so mysterious. Sometimes I get vigilant when I'm with him because it feels like he's hiding a lot... No, rather, it's like he isn't what he makes himself out to be. Everytime I was with him, it was as if he wasn't there even though he was sitting right in front of me.

I don't know. I can't explain it. It's just a feeling anyway. That feeling that I shouldn't pull my eyes away from him or he's going to fade out from my sight.

“No, no. I don't care. I will die tonight anyway. Although I made a deal with him, it doesn't matter. Nothing else matters anymore...” I silently whisper.

Forcing myself to calm down, whatever lies behind this door... I'LL EAT THAT SHIT!

*Creaaaaak~*

The door opens, but contrary to what I expected, Ian— That bastard, is sleeping peacefully on his bed.

“This..” Fucking bastard... He reeks of alcohol. Son of a bitch! He's not taking me seriously. Haven't I beaten you enough?

I take a stool and turn it upside down. I made him lie down on the underside of the stool. He's squeezed in between the four legs, but despite this uncomfortable position, he remains asleep.

“Tch.” Irritated just by looking at his bruised up face, I take the rope I brought and wrap him tightly on the stool.

Now, even if he somehow managed to run away from me, he'll have a hard time. The weight of the stool will drag him backward. He'll just hurt himself.

Now, it's time to wake him UP!

I clench my fist as tight as I can, feeling the fury raging from my heart to my fist.

*SMACK!*

My explosive punch knocks him back.

His forehead, his face... is now a bleeding mess.

But despite that, he didn't wake up. He is still sleeping.  Did I kill him..? Wait.. Fuck! I'm so impulsive!

I check his pulse hurriedly, “He's alive. Haha. You are still alive. You are one tenacious bastard!”

I take a cold water from his small bedroom fridge, and pour it on his bloody face.

*Splash!*

I keep pouring it until he wakes up. The water has ran out, and before the last drop falls, he wakes up with a gasp, “!”

“W-what..? The... Arrgh... It hurts... Cough! Cought!” he still hasn't come to his senses. I get my face closer to his. “Y-You... What are you... Where are my guar— hmmpff!”

“It's only you and I, bastard!” I grab his face. “Looks like Viper has abandoned your ass. Hahaha. Good... It's good, isn't it?”

“?!” he seems shocked. Then seemingly understanding something, he bites my hand.

I instinctively pull my hand away. Doccia says, “Hahaha! I knew you were stupid and weak, but you sure do have some balls!”

I look at my bleeding hand again, then I grab his hair roughly, and hold his head as tight as possible. I pull it so hard that he winces, “Ow... aaAArrRgh... Stop... Stop... Hahahaha.. Let me go, you—”

*Smack!*

A resounding slap to silence him. “You seem to not understand the position you're in. I will TAKE MY REVENGE TONIGHT!”

“?!” he flinches but immediately composes himself, still acting arrogant and obnoxious. “No, no. I'm certain Sir Viper arranges this situation to happen. After that pussy Dilaw failed, Sir Viper's little brother took this matter on his hand. We were just drinking few hours ago. And now he's gone? It's weird isn't it? I am simply here to lure you out! Hahahahahahaha—”

*Slap!*

“You were abandoned... Get it.”

“Nah! He needs me... You are his mission. Killing a bastard like you should be easy, but Twilight Rose needs you alive. So... This is a fucking trap, bitch!”

“?!”

Twilight Rose..?

What? Why? What does she want from me?

“!”

Mark... Boy... They're looking for him, huh?

“What? Hahaha. Did a cat got your tongue?”

*Slap!*

“Hahahaha—”

*Slap!*

“Is that all you kn—”

*Slap!*

“...arrrgh... ha..ha... I don't... I don't even know why you're mad... gasp... arrgh... at me..”

“?!”

What?

How dare you...

“HOW DARE YOU FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO MY DAUGHTER?!”

*SMACKK!!*

“Keuhh!” Few of his teeth fly out. “I..”

I grab his neck, while tearing up, I say, holding back my anger, “How... How dare you..?! After what you did to... to her... YOU R-RAP— AAAAG! YOU BASTARD!!”

*SLAP!*

“BASTARD!”

*SLAP!*

“BAASTARD! After what you did to her... with all those sick bastards... HOW DARE YOU FORGET ABOUT HER?!!”

*SMACK!!*

His head drops down to his chest. His mouth bleeding out a black blood. I don't even know if he's alive.

Even though I didn't use that much energy, I am gasping for breath. My heart is beating so fast I can't feel it anymore.

“I will make you... SUFFER a horrible death!”

“I...” He's still alive. Although it's weak, I think he's saying something.

I prop up his head. I see his eyes staring straight into mine, he says, “I... I don't... I don't know her... I..”

“You—”

“I DIDN'T RAPE HER!” with coarse and broken voice, he screamed as much as he can.

“What?”

*Drip!*Drip!*

He... He's crying... “I didn't... I didn't rape... I didn't rape anyone... sniff...”

“W-what..? But I... But in that video.. You...  You're.. You're lying to m—”

*Clap!*

*Clap!*

*Clap!*

“?!” Shit...

“Hahaha..” whoever was clapping slowly, laughs softly.

All of sudden, I feel chills run down my spine. Fuck.. I thought I resolved myself to die, then why am I feeling so scared?!

“Nice drama, you two. It's so fun to watch,” walking inside the room with two masked women, Viper makes his appearance. “What? Have you fallen in love with me? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

7