Chapter 029: Dig Up The Dead [Part 5]
97 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's None Of My Business!


*Splash*

“?!” I jolt awake as I gasp for breath. “Brrrr…”

Fuck! Coldness suddenly hit me. I feel like my whole body is numb and painful at the same time. Am I in hell?

I force my eyes open and through my watery vision, what I see isn't my wife nor daughter. But Viper's large and muscular face. He is few inches away from my face so I can see the roughness of his skin.

I feel extremely disgusted, but even though I want to punch him, I seem to be tied up so I decided to just spit on his face, “Ptoo!”

“Hahahaha,” Viper doesn't look angry at all. He is laughing with his teeth out. He doesn't seem to care. In fact, he leaves my bloody spit rolling down his cheek without any sign of disgust on his expression at all. “Come on, boy. Stop with your rebellious act. You're an adult.”

“.............” I won't say anything. This bastard is dangerous. Mark will be in danger. If I'm going to die, I will just die. I was resolved to die in the first place. If only I have killed that fucking Ian.

Well there's no point in getting regretful now..

“Isn't this place beautiful?” Viper grabs my chin and make me look around.

Now that my vision has gone clear, I now understand where I am and what condition I am in.

I am surrounded by metallic shelves. Their surfaces coated with a thin layer of frost. Metallic hooks that reflects the bright lighting are hanging from above.

I'm currently sitting on a metallic table. I don't know if it's mine or those of a pig but there is a dried up blood on the frost.

The scent of raw meat lingers, and the occasional drip of water adds an eerie rhythm to the atmosphere.

I see. I'm in a chilling storage space, buck naked.

“How's the place, boy? It's very white isn't it? Just don't mind the bloods and the steel hooks, and you'll find this place peaceful. Not for you though.” Viper chuckles while flapping his thick jacket. Maybe it's just because of the cold but I am shivering. “As you can see, because you want to make things hard for the both of us, I have stripped you naked in a freezing room. Hey no! I didn't molest you, boy. It's my girls that did it. What? Getting aroused?”

“.............” I endure the cold. I know he's breaking me mentally to make me spill the beans. But I refuse!

“Alright. I doubt your dick can get erected in this freezing place so nevermind that. Let's get down to business.” He clears his throat, “Tell me, who helped you escaped? Like what I said, if you help us by providing information, I promise I'll help you get a new life. I will even give Ian Doccia to you. His organization is annoying us since then anyway. There's just no strong reason to destroy them.”

“.............” My mind is getting muddled. The best thing to do is not say anything. I am not in my best condition to think clearly so successfully deceiving him is less likely. Otherwise, I will most likely just give out information.

“Geez. Why are you so loyal? They are just using you and your hatred. As far as I know, every mothefuckers who FUCKED your daughter should have been dead that time. You killed them remember? Hahahahaha!”

He's pissing me off on purpose. However, he's wrong. No. I didn't kill anybody. Every single one of those bastards are dead when I came there.

While I was repairing something, I began to feel anxious because I simply told Maria to buy gasoline, yet she didn't come back even though it was already dark. The gasoline station wasn't really that far from our house. Where did she go?

Those bastards kidnapped my daughter and did all those nasty things to her.. they..

As angry as I am, I can't possibly kill them all. They are all dead when I came to their base. All 17 members of that gang including the leader died!

“Then few years later, whoever they are broke you out of prison to do what? Harass Ian? It can't be, right?”

Mark has the same reason as I do. His sister was a victim of that bastard Ian Doccia! But according to him, that's not all.

He was sent by Tribu-or-whatever-syndicate to kill that bastard Ian due to a suspected betrayal. He also added that you're one of his targets.

“.............”

“.............”

Mark said that Twilight Rose will get rid of you if you're found to be making unofficial deals with another syndicate.

“Tch. I don't know what they told you but it could all just be lies to fool you. What did they promised? It could all just be lies as well. But you can believe in us. It may not look like it but I am a loyal person.”

“Brrrff.. F-Fuck... off...”

“Hahaha. Alright. Just think about it. You are very behaved all this time, but suddenly you begun hunting Ian. Whoever told you about him was lying! He is using your desire for vengeance to his own end. Think about it!”

Now that I think about it... I... No, Viper is just making you spill the beans.

But, Mark simply showed me a video of Ian... And then I believed him. It could be fake isn't it?

“Personally, I believe he has nothing to do with your daughter. Yet, you bullied him for days, hahahahaha!”

Ian despite his arrogance, broke down, saying he didn't rape anyone.

What if he's telling the truth? What if Ian really has nothing to do with my daughter?

Then Mark has been lying to me? But he said his sister... I actually don't know if that's the case.

“Grrrrrr...” I grind my teeth against each other. Am I angry? Or am I just cold?

“I guess you are also seeing the problem. Do you really need to be loyal to such a person? Why suffer for them? It's too cold here. While that motherfucker might be cuddling with some bitches or bastards. Cooperating with me gives you more benefits.”

He's right. Mark is actually suspicious now that I think about it. It's becoming clear to me. He is just using my anger to achieve his own goal!

He even dared to use my daughter to control me? I don't know what's going on but these motherfuckers are all just using me!

However...

Even if that's the case, I refuse to play in their games anymore! If it turns out Ian is actually innocent, then it means none of this is  actually my business! I have nothing to do with this.

But then so what? I've been living for the sake of revenge. However, all that must die has died.

My wife is gone. My daughter is gone. My relatives has abandoned me. I am an escaped prisoner.

Even if this bastard will do as he promised, I have no life to return to.There's no life for me waiting. There's nothing for me anymore. I...

I don't want to live any longer... I just wanted to be with my family now.

“What? Make up your mind!”

“Haha.”

“Hm?”

“Hahahahahahahaha!”

“Did the chilling air got into your brain?”

“Hahhh,” I sigh. I feel like the lead that has been encasing my lungs and heart all this time has been lifted. I feel so light. Or maybe, I'm just dying of hypothermia. I can't feel anything. Hahahaha.

I smile and say calmly, “Fuck off.”

“What?” Viper seems confused.

“I said.... FUCK OFF!!

“.............” Viper looks surprised. He doesn't look as scary anymore. He's just really a big ass old dude. Nothing to be feared.

“Tsk tsk. You don't really wanna start singing?” Viper's expression turns serious. “Fine. I'm done playing with you anyway.”

One of the three masked girls that has been standing by near the door gives Viper a leather belt. He swings it to my body.

*Slap*

“Boy, who helped you escaped?” Viper grins, “Good. Stay silent hahahaha!”

*Slap!*

*Slap!*

*Slap!*

“Still, not gonna talk?”

“Aaargh.. Eurff.. Brrr.. F-Fu—”

“Hmm?” Viper leans forward.

I headbutt him.

*THWACK!*

“Haha.” Viper's temple bleeds. And he just chuckles at it. Licking his own blood, he says, “Nice. Tough bastard, huh?”

Even though I'm shivering and can barely speak, I try to scream once more, “F-F-Fuck off!”

Nothing matters to me anymore. Why should I get involved in their stupid games any further?

“Hahahahaha. Fine.” After laughing with a serious face, Viper begins whipping me vigorously, hitting me all over my body.

*SLAP!*

*SLAP!*

*SLAP!*

*SLAP!*

*SLAP!*

*SLAP!*

“Sigh... How stupid.” Viper throws the worn out and bloodied belt to me. “Girls, take care of him. Don't let him die. Tell my little brother to come and pick him up. Lock him up, and don't let him escape like what that stupid Dilaw did. What a disappointment.”

“““Yes sir!”””

Before he can leave, Viper says his last order, “Tomorrow, surrender him to the police. He's useless!”

Happy holiday, everyone. 

I am getting busier each day. I don't know if I should still continue writing this especially because I'll be so occupied next year. 

Honestly, that's part of the reason why I want to drop this series. In reality, I now clearly see the flaws and errors in the story, the storyline that I planned, and the very writing structure itself. It's quite demotivating to continue writing it any further.

I'm tempted to rewrite everything but F*ck that sh*t! I already did that a few times.

However, dropping it down is such a weak thing to do. It's like I'm giving up. It goes against my principle and it makes me uncomfortable. I at least need to finish the volume 1.

So with that said, I'll keep writing this story no matter how long it takes. It's just that I won't be thinking too much about this now. I will let the story write itself. It's already a mess anyway XD.

5