Chapter 2 – A Strange Land
840 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alistair groaned as he opened his eyes.

He was lying down on a beach, only having the clothes he was wearing, which were in a mess.

His left shoe was missing but other than a bad hairdo, he was ok.

He looked around and saw a shocking sight.

All around the shoreline were shipwrecks which included old ships that were made of wood.

"Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore" Alistair muttered to himself. 

In the distance, there were several half submerged planes, and Alistair wondered if one of them was their plane with Jennifer on it.

But he didn't know which one was their plane as there were so many of them!

What he didn't know was that the plane somehow made it through the phenomenon and landed safely in Bermuda. Alistair was the only one who was sucked out of the plane and was presumed dead.

He took off his only shoe and stripped down to his underwear as he dove into the water towards the nearest crashed airplane.

He was a decent swimmer and surfer, having spent a few weeks on his year long break to take up surfing in Hawaii.

But just as the water got deeper, about a third of the distance from the nearest plane, suddenly something swam past him underwater!

As his head was above water, he didn't see what it was, only seeing something swim past him underneath him.

He dipped his head underwater to see what it was, but there were nothing there!

So he continued his swim until he arrived at the half submerged fuselage of an airplane.

Suddenly, a female figure emerged from the other side of the plane and climbed up to sit on it.

He couldn't see who it was, swimming from the other side, and was only able to see a feminine top, and brunette hair. She was also topless.

"Jennifer?" he called out as he climbed up the fuselage towards the topless female.

She turned around and smiled. She wasn't Jennifer, but she was very beautiful.

However to his shock, below her waist was a long fish tail! She was a mermaid!

She suddenly jumped on him, hugging him tightly as she kissed him, as both of them fell into the water together.

He didn't know how to react and just followed his lust, groping her naked breasts as he squeezed them, comparing them to the girlfriends he has groped before.

The mermaid's right hand ripped off his underwear and grabbed his balls, squeezing it tightly, causing him to scream underwater and expel the air from his lungs. 

It was then that Alistair realized that she wasn't kissing him, but was sucking out his air from his lungs while her prodigious strength hugged him tightly, causing his ribs to hurt and start cracking!

She wasn't making out with him, she was trying to kill him.

Suddenly, her mouth let go and opened impossibly wide, her beautiful face now looking monstrous as she revealed her huge fangs in her mouth, looking like like a piranha.

It was then that Alistair remembered that traditionally, mermaids were thought to entice men with their singing, then drown them to eat when they got near. They are not the pretty females of the sea looking for love. They were monsters looking for prey!

She was just about to clamp down on him when Alistair formed a fist as shoved it down her throat, remembering his grandfather telling him to do so if a bear or dog attacks.

The mermaid tried clamping down on his hand, but he just shoved his fist deeper, visibly distending her throat as he opened and closed his hand in her throat to do as much damage as he could.

At the same time, he was trying to keep as close to her body as possible to not take the full damage of the mermaid's desperate blows from her two hands, while using his other hand to try to deflect her blows and attempts to rip at his face.

His legs wrapped around her waist tightly, ramming his flaccid cock into her chest closely to prevent her from reaching his cock to attack him.

By now, he was clear that she was much stronger than a normal human, it was as if he was fighting an huge ape.

What seemed like hours that was probably mere minutes, she dragged him underwater at high speeds, trashing up and down the coastline, smashing into abandoned ships and planes.

Fortunately, while she did this, she even leaped into the air, giving him time to take a breath or two. 

However, the fist up her throat started to have an affect as she she seemed to be struggling to breathe. Alistair punched her in the stomach a few times to cause her to exhale whatever air she had left. This was revenge for when she did the same to expel the air from his lungs. 

Finally, Alistair dragged up the dead mermaid, his arm up to his elbow stuffed deep into her abdomen.

He was bruised all over from her powerful blows and had scratches all over his face but fortunately he managed to protect his eyes.

He pulled his arm out of her mouth, with her teeth marks ripping trails of cut flesh both sides of his forearm.

By now he was so far along the beach that he didn't know where his clothes were and was naked after the mermaid ripped off his underwear.

He walked onto a nearby luxury yacht and found an unused first aid kit, an axe and a knife.

He returned and started cutting up the mermaid. The no longer looked at her as a source of fulfilling his lust, rather instead as a source of food.

He wondered if she will taste like fish, so he started carving up her body.

The place didn't look safe, so he brought up to the yacht and used it's kitchen facilities to cook.

The yacht was abandoned with a hole in it's hull. But fortunately, the gas stove still had gas and there were kitchen equipment that was clean and unused.

The fish part of the mermaid tasted like tuna, while her human parts tasted like pork.

To his surprise, his wounds visibly healed as he ate the flesh of the mermaid.

It was then that he remembered reading a manga based on old Japanese legends that eating mermaid flesh could give a person immortality.

That probably can't be true, can it?

Either way, he ate as much as he could as there was no way to refrigerate the meat.

He ate her internal organs too and would try to smoke the flesh or something.

That night, he chose a comfortable room on the yacht and locked the door as he dozed off instantly.

The mermaid fight was truly exhausting as she was bigger than him if you included her mermaid tail, and stronger than anyone he has ever grappled with. 

And so ended Alistair's first day in the strange land. 

 

 

28