Chapter 3 – Hunted
793 9 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Alistair muttered to himself, hiding behind a large rock.

He ran out of food after 3 days when the mermaid became too rotten to eat anymore and had ventured inland from the beach. 

He dressed in a gaudy Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts he had found on the yacht and was armed with a fire axe, kitchen knife and a cleaver he salvaged.

On the 4th day, he encountered a slothlike creature 3 meters tall which slashed him across his chest and broke his right forearm. But he managed to kill it with his axe.

Perhaps it was from coming to this strange land, or maybe from eating the mermaid's flesh, his body seemed to be able to regenerate by itself after this first encounter as his chest healed visibly fast, and his arm healed itself in hours.

However, on the 5th day he encountered a pack of 8 demonic looking wild wolves with red eyes and massive 2 meter long bodies.

His initial encounter with them left him severely injured, thinking that he would die, forcing him to flee.

But the wolves started hunting him, attacking him in surprise attacks while he fled, seemingly toying with him.

His axe had been broken and he was left fighting for his life using his kitchen chef's knife as a dagger with one hand, and his meat cleaver in the other as he killed 3 of the demonic wolves.

He had lost a few fingers on his left hand, having to bandage his hand to his knife to keep hold of his knife, and he had a massive bite wound on his shoulder with flesh ripped off. 

His right calf was missing as well, as his bone could be seen right through and he was unable to stand on that leg, hobbling on his left. 

He had puncture wounds on his right forearm where he blocked a bite from reaching his neck and he was bleeding everywhere. 

The remaining 5 wolves easily found him behind the rock and 4 of them surrounded him. 

"Damn it. Their sense of smell is too strong.... who am I kidding? My blood trail could be found by a blind rabbit! But... where is the alpha?" he thought, swinging his cleaver to keep the 4 wolves away.

Suddenly, it dawned on him as a huge shadow appeared on the rock behind him. 

"Aaaagh" he yelled as the massive 3 meter long demonic wolf pounced on him, biting his neck and the other 4 took the opportunity to rip at his limbs. 

However, Alistair would not go down without a fight. 

He flailed his limbs, kicking and screaming, as he felt his throat being ripped out, his genitals bitten off, and he lost the feeling from his legs. 

He lost his knife together with his hand as he stabbed something and felt his hand being ripped off his wrist.

But his cleaver smashed something and he felt fresh warm blood splash on his face, though he could no longer see from his scalp being ripped open and his skin and hair was now covering his eyes. 

He fought with everything he had as he slowly discovered that the wolves had stopped attacking as he chopped his cleaver down on something that sounded like a coconut. 

He pulled back the skin covering his face back over his skull and saw that there was only one demon wolf left, and it was crawling away with it's front legs, dragging it's back legs behind it pathetically. 

Alistair threw his cleaver at the wolf as the already blunt cleaver hit the skull of the creature with its butt, but it cracked and broke it's skull nevertheless.

He breathed a sigh of relief, and winced at the sight of his body.

His left arm was missing below the elbow and there was literally nothing under his waist! 

Bits and pieces of his groin and legs could be seen strewn all over. 

But somehow, although he felt the pain, his mind wasn't blacking out!

In fact, the pain seemed manageable somehow. Maybe his nervous system was damaged?

Regardless, his healing ability seemed to have it's limits as he could see parts of his body struggling to regenerate but fail.

Perhaps he could heal from stab and slash wounds, but totally severed body parts were too much?

He crawled over to his groin and tried to stick it to his waist, stuffing his intestines back.

It all seemed unreal to him, as if all this wasn't really happening to him and he was playing a game.

The body part seemed to be trying to heal, but as soon as he stopped holding it in place, it dropped out again!

"Fuck. I guess this is it for me" he said as he looked at a wolf head next to him.

It's skull was smashed as it died, but he could see his chomped off penis stuck between it's teeth, with one of his testicles and his shaft punctured and impaled on it's largest fang. 

"Fuck you. You..." he said, too angry he was unable to say anything.

Instead, out of sheer anger he bit down on the wolf's genitals and ripped it off with his mouth. He started chewing and swallowing it.

He felt some strength enter his body and frowned. Since he was already eating it raw, and it felt better, he started chowing down on the wolf!

The more he ate, the more his body started regenerating!

Realizing this, he started ravaging one wolf after the other, eating everything, all the internal organs and flesh!

But the time he finished the 3rd wolf, he had already completely recovered, regrowing back even his lost limbs.

His body looked incredibly ripped and muscular, yet lean and athletic. He never looked this good. 

His ripped scalp regrew back and he now had long shoulder length hair, thick and flowing wildly.  

But he continued eating until he finished all 8 wolves. 

He could feel an extreme vitality coming from his body. It was as if his lifeforce was now many times more than it was, and he hadn't yet reached his limit. 

Satisfied with his meal, he skinned the wolves and made a kilt and boots while he sharpened several thighbones to make short swords out of them.

Since he could regenerate, he decided to continue heading inland, hunting as he went.

Perhaps he would be able to find his way home somehow.

31