Chapter 4 – Establishing Himself in the Demon Realm
911 8 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two months later, Alistair was pulling out the venomous fangs from the giant serpent and keeping it as a dagger in his belt, together with his numerous daggers tied to his arms and legs.

While the bites still hurt like hell, he seemed to have already developed some sort of immunity to snake venom.

He remembered the first time he was bitten, he spasmed so hard, his back broke and his intestines burst out of his stomach while blood shot out of his ass.

The second time by another type of snake, the flesh of his right leg completely melted off leaving his bones underneath exposed before he started healing.

The third time his bitten arm merely bloated up to the size of his leg.

By the fourth time onwards, a giant snake bite only pissed him off.

But venom covered fangs was useful for him to kill other monsters.

As time went by and he ate more monster meat, his bones seemed to have gotten so hard that his bones nearly never break anymore.

Though his muscles and skin became more durable, he was not indestructible and still got badly wounded in his fights.

But his speed and strength was now beyond that of a normal human.

His skills also improved. While he had trained in boxing, wrestling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, judo and kickboxing, he modified his movements to be able to be used on monsters.

His free running ability improved too, being able to bounce off the trees like a monkey, to both hunt and flee depending on the circumstances.

Within these two months, he seemed to be facing monstrous beasts of every kind, from demonic wolves, monstrous bears, giant serpents, lizards and crocs of all kinds, and even large apelike humanoids that were probably some sort of cryptid bigfoot. 

The scenery started to change too, from a thick jungle to plains as different types of monsters started to appear. 

Before he knew it, months flew by as he face more and more monsters.

He faced monster after monster, many of them looking like demonic versions of dinosaurs, giant insects, even demons of all sorts.

After fighting non stop everyday, he had really honed his fighting abilities that was effective against most of the monsters he faced, even those he never faced before. 

He fought constantly, initially getting injured, but he kept coming back after regenerating, eventually defeating his foes.

One of his toughest battles was against the acid dragon whereby he was burned by acid literally to his bones!

It took him a day to regenerate, and even so not completely.

As his body was so badly damaged, his body recovered to the bare minimum required to fight back, not wasting any healing on unnecessary parts.

He regrew a skinnier version of himself, without hair and any reproductive organs. He looked like an androgynous being for the few days he battled it until he finally killed the dragon.

Only upon eating the flesh of the dragon did his hair and genitals grow back, and his muscles bulked up again.

But with this encounter, the next acid dragon he faced could only burn off his skin, but not his muscles as his body had gained acid resistance from the first dragon!

And with encounters like that, he kept growing more and more powerful.

Months became years, years became decades.

As the only human around, he was initially regarded as prey, hunted by everything around him from all sides.

But after he started waging personal one man wars against whole races at a time, he started gaining respect.

He literally wiped out the goblin race in 6 months, leaving only remnants left in hiding.

The kobold race took only 3 months, the lizard folk 9 months.

These races would take centuries to rebuild their numbers to be considered a race again.

He spent a 4 year rampage hunting down all the succubi after a beautiful succubus nearly sucked his lifeforce dry.

He was initially happy to meet another human woman, and made passionate love to her.

But after she nearly sucked his lifeforce to death, he went on a rampage.

The shapeshifting lamia race fared no better, and were nearly completely wiped out in 5 years.

He exterminated the werewolves in a 8 year war while the vampire empire was destroyed in 10.

Dark elves, demons and other monsters all submitted as Alistair exterminated their race, only keeping a few females as sex slaves.

Many humanoid races now avoided him like a plague, moving whole cities into hiding when he was rumored to be nearby.

Hydra, griffins, manticores, basilisks and cockatrices were all his favorite meals.

Dragons his favorite prey to hunt, as they were harder to kill.

He didn't have any magical abilities. Just extreme strength, speed and endurance, as well as a monstrous regeneration ability and the a resistance to most attacks.

His skills now were monstrous. His movements were simple. not fast at all, but he seemed to be able to anticipate and counter all attacks, dodging my millimeters and striking his enemies at exactly the right spots.

The martial arts he learned before had evolved to fight monsters, and it was no longer recognizable as any style but his own.

Like this, decades turned to centuries as he started waging war against the 10 Demon Kings.

He was now known as Alpha, which was what he called himself now.

After decades of fighting, he regarded himself as the Alpha predator, so his old name was meaningless in this realm.

He fought by himself against the Demon Kings. but travelled with his favorite succubus, vampire, werewolf and other demonic women, all naked and chained with a leash around their necks.

Their only purpose was to service him sexually, and serve as food in case he ran out of enemies to eat.

They were his toys and he didn't care if they died, as one of the Demon Kings found out when he tried to take one of them ransom to trade for his life.

Alpha impaled both their skulls one on top the other on a pole, the Demon King for being his enemy and the demon slave for not struggling to escape back to him. He ate both their bodies.

He defeated 2 of the 10 Demon Kings, one after 100 years, the other in 75.

If there was a monster no one wanted to face, it was Alpha!

 

26