Chapter 8 – Reacquainting Himself With Jennifer
1.1k 11 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long bout of hugging and crying, they sat around the table awkwardly as Alistair explained his life experiences after disappearing 10 years ago. 

10 years ago, the Bermuda Airlines flight had a bumpy landing as everyone on the flight had to experience the flight without a roof.  Jennifer flew home straight away after landing at Bermuda. 

His body was never found and he was presumed dead since he was sucked out of the plane. They even had a funeral for him where all his school mates and friends attended. 

He told them of his unbelievable adventures, leaving out the fact that he had thousands of lovers, or even that he was fighting for over 1000 years. He gave them the impression that he was simply sent to a primitive world where he fought wolves and wild pigs. 

He explained to them how he met Elena of the Dancing Phoenix guild who rescued him from the land. 

They were shocked, and when he asked why, they informed him that Elena Nova was one of the top 10 Rankers. He knew that but didn't know why it was such a big deal. 

Apparently the Hunter Association was formed 5 years ago when portals to another world opened up all over the world. At first, the military explored them, but found that their weapons were ineffective against the creatures in those worlds. 

But at the same time, Hunters started awakening their powers. Hunters were humans who developed abilities using special energy that suddenly flooded the Earth from the portals. 

Then the humans started naming their abilities, categorizing them under mana and aura like in the comic books. Mana was when a human used the mana to conjure magic abilities, while they named aura when they coated their weapons and body with the energy. 

Alistair remembered the Shadow Blades using aura. But he had no problems with them. Maybe this aura ability is overrated.

--

After dinner, Alistair was in his familiar bedroom. Apparently, his parents didn't have the heart to change his room.

He was told his younger sister Alice and older brother Peter were flying home to see him early tomorrow morning.

He entered his old shower and started lathering up the soap. This was the first time he had a modern shower for a millennia and he found the old familiar soap smells odd and too artificial.

He was so used to his alroune sprouting pleasant smelling flowers to perfume his surroundings. 

In fact, now that he thought about it, he sort of missed his slaves washing him with the alroune's perfumed gels that it secreted. It only occured to him that the alroune's gels smelled like the secretions it secreted from it's vagina when he fucked it.

He missed his vampire and succubus slaves washing him with by rubbing their breasts and tongues all over him. He especially missed his lamia that he accidentally killed as she extended her tongue deep into his urethra, cleaning him in and out and the alroune entering his anus to clean his insides.

Suddenly, a pair of hands surrounded him from the back and grabbed his cock as he felt soft breasts press on his naked back. 

"Jennifer? I thought you went home?" Alistair asked as she played with his dick and hugged him tightly.

"No.. Your parents didn't tell you? I'm staying here for the moment" Jennifer said

"I thought... I thought you were married?" he asked.

Jennifer sighed loudly.

"Yes.. I was married" she said

"Was?" Alistair asked

"A few years after you.... disappeared, I was swept off my feet by this tech entrepreneur named Norman Gates. He... he was nice at first. He provided weapons technology for the government to use in the portals.

However, when the technologies failed against the monsters in the portal, and hunters started awakening, his government contracts dried up.

He blamed the Hunter Association and the emergence of Hunters.

He started getting abusive and violent as his business went into freefall.

I eventually had to flee when I felt my life was in danger.

My.. my parents were killed in an accident after I returned home, and I suspected he was behind it.

I had nowhere to go when I ran into your mum while hiding out in the mall near her practice. 

I've been staying here for half a year now in your sister's room" she said

Alistair turned around and hugged her.

"Why didn't you take my room?" he asked

"Your parents kept your room as a shrine in remembrance of you. You sister didn't mind me living in her room." she said

"I heard you are a school teacher at our old school. Are you still teaching?" he asked

"How can I? I don't want that bastard to find me, so I quit and have been hiding here all this time" she said

They kissed as he carried her to bed. He felt so light, because he's used to heavier monsters in his bed, The lamia and medusa weighed over 400 pounds 

He made sure to be extra gentle, but even so, Jennifer screamed like she was having rough intense sex as Alistair's parents pretended not to hear even though the whole neighborhood could hear what was going on.

--

A black van with it's lights off was parked a few houses away across the street from Alistair's house.

"Target in sight" a man dressed in all black said

"Our orders are, in and out quietly. Take the woman, but kill everyone else" the leader said

"Affirmative" another 3 men said

"Killing everyone is too much isn't it? Why isn't it enough to just kidnap Jennifer?" a voice asked

"Wha.. who?" the leader looked around the van

He suddenly realized that there was one extra person in the van who suddenly appeared in their midst.

He was absolutely ripped, and he was unarmed and completely naked.

The leader acted instantly stabbing the naked man with his aura infused sword.

"Ah ah! That's rude" Alistair said catching the sword with two fingers.

A man behind him swung his aura infused sword at Alistair's neck.

But Alistair didn't even bother to duck, letting the sword hit his neck,

It actually did manage to cut his skin by a fifth of an inch, barely drawing a trickle of blood.

"Thought as much. Aura is pretty useless after all" Alistair said slamming his hand against the blade, seemingly shoving the sharp side of the blade deeper into his neck.

However, instead the aura infused sword shattered into bits on his neck as Alistair stood up.

He pulled the sword he was holding with two fingers and the leader of the group was pulled hard towards Alistair.

Alistair swung his hips as his 9 inch dick that was still covered in Jennifer's love juices, slammed into the leader's face.

It was as if a baseball bat was smashed into his face, breaking the bones in half his face, sending teeth and blood everywhere.

Alistair suddenly moved so fast, nobody could see him move as he punched all of them in the face, splattering their heads everywhere,

He walked out of the van and shut the door, before he picked it up with both hands and started crushing it.

Within moments, he squeezed the van into a metal ball the size of a soccer ball, blood dripping everywhere on the street.

"Oh well, I guess another shower won't hurt" he said as he was covered in blood, before kicking the ball like a soccer goalie would.

High in orbit, a military satellite spun out of control as a small soccer ball like object flew past at high speeds escaping the Earth's gravity.

 

 

23