Chapter 14 – The Amalgam Body
875 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey.. ladies... ladies... Let's stay focused" Alpha said, hugging both naked women to prevent them from fighting over his body heat. 

"Can.. can I enter your body?" Aqua suddenly asked

"Huh? What do you mean?" Alpha asked

"Theoretically, I should be able to enter your mouth and hide in your stomach" Aqua said .

"No.. my stomach acids will dissolve you. I've eaten all kinds of monsters, and nothing was left after that" Alpha said

"Then how about... you know" she said as her hands reached for his butt, her middle finger touching his anus. 

"No, my lower intestines will absorb you completely too" Alpha answered, knowing how efficient his body was in absorbing food and water. 

"Then, what about..." she said, holding his penis!

"You don't mean..." he asked, as she looked at him with her large hopeful eyes. 

"You won't absorb me there, correct? It's only for waste!" she said

Alpha knew she was right, but couldn't think of a reason to deny her, besides the fact that it was very awkward. 

Suddenly, she turned to water and entered his penis, and he felt her move up his urethra!

Finally, she was inside his bladder, which made him feel like his bladder was full, but surprisingly, he didn't feel the need to pee!

"Mmmm warm!" a voice seemed to come from his penis!

"Hey.. that's no fair!" Rubberdoll protested and opened her mouth as she swallowed him!

Alpha looked around and felt weird. 

"What did you do?" he asked Rubberdoll

"I became your clothes" she said as Alpha looked at his skin colored body suit on his body. 

Alpha's hands and fingers were inside her fingers and hands, and his leg and feet were inside hers.

His eyes looked through her eye holes in her face, and he breathed and heard through her nostrils and ear holes.

As he was bigger than him and more muscular, his pectoral muscles were hugged tightly by her breasts like a skin tight t-shirt, and his cock was poking out of her pussy as it seemed her pussy was turned inside out, wrapped tightly around his cock.

His body heat radiated from his body, as Rubberdoll eagerly absorbed it through all her surface area skin. 

"This feels so strange" Alpha said

"Don't be like that. We're intimate now" Rubberdoll said

"What do you mean?" Alpha asked

"Well, Aqua is literally inside your dick, while your dick is wrapped inside my pussy fucking me" Rubberdoll said

"So this is your pussy inside out?" Alpha asked while feeling the pink flesh around his cock that felt like a condom.

"Yes... that feels nice" Rubberdoll said as Alpha felt his penis being stimulated by her pussy. 

His cock started rising up to full erection as the thought of fucking Rubberdoll turned him on.

"Stop that! He might shoot me out" a voice from his penis said. 

"Ok enough fun. If you want to have sex, let's do it properly later. For now, we have to finish the mission" Alpha said

"Aw, you're no fun" Rubberdoll said as Alpha leaped back towards where the portal was. 

"By the way, if I get into another fight, I guess you will have to get off me in case you get hurt, Rubberdoll" he said as he landed about where he estimated the portal was burried

"No need. Although I will feel intense pain, I can rejoin my body parts even if I'm ripped apart" Rubberdoll replied

"Uh... ok Rubberdoll" Alpha said as he started digging.

"Just call me Angela. Using my codename in private like this is just so awkward... uh.. Alpha" she replied

"My real name is Alistair" he replied

"Ok Alistair. That's a nice name" Angela said

"And call me Tyler" a voice said from his dick.

"It feels weird talking to my dick" Alistair said

"Then is this better?" Tyler asked as a water bubble formed at the tip of his dick, turning into a pair of lips.

"That's even weirder. Go back in" Alistair said

"Good. It was too cold anyway" Tyler said from the warmth inside him.

He had dug quite alot of snow by now at his fast pace, his body radiating heat from the exercise.

However, the portal was missing.

It was the correct spot because he found the remnants of several drones Techno sent through, but there was no portal there!

"What?" Tyler asked

"We can't find a portal" Angela explained

"No. We have to find it" Tyler said

"That's also why I didn't want anyone else to come with me. The last time I was stuck, I was in that realm for a thousand years" Alistair said

"A thousand years? But you are too young!" Tyler said

"No, it's true. My thousand years was only 10 years on earth. It's fortunate that I never aged since I turned 25" Alistair explained.

"Hope we won't experience that. By the way, I have stopped aging since I turned elastic" Angela said

"Me too! I've also stopped aging since I could turn my body into water" Tyler said

"Then lets hope for the best then" Alistair said

By now, Alistair has cleared a large portion of the mountain near where the portal should have been.

But there was no sign of any portal.

"Now what do we do?" Amanda asked

"Well the phenomena in the sky has stopped. Perhaps we should wait here until it happens again" Alistair said

"Let me help" Tyler said as Alistair's dick seemed to move by itself.

As his dick swung around like an opera conductor's baton, the melted ice and snow suddenly started forming a water building which formed into an ice building.

This wasn't a mere igloo but a proper ice palace with furniture inside.

The temperature was so cold, the furniture and palace that Tyler created froze instantly

Fortunately, ice had the ability to insulate them from the cold outside, and keep them relatively protected from the outside temperatures,

Of course, this was for the benefit of Angela and Tyler.

Alistair wasn't bothered with the cold at all, after taking several years in freezing temperatures to hunt the ice dragons to near extinction, forcing the remaining survivors to switch poles in the demon realm.

He was currently caught in two minds. Does he wait around for the phenomena to happen again? Or does he go off to explore the world, finding another portal?

Who knows how often the phenomena happens? Every night? Once a week? Month? Year? Longer?

But finding another portal was a needle in a haystack anyway. In his previous adventure, it took him 1000 years to find another portal. And even that was caused by a joint attack by the demon kings and dragons.

Maybe he should start rampaging in this world too and make everyone his enemy to piss them off and create a space fissure again.

But then again, he didn't know how durable Amanda and Tyler really are!

Suddenly, Amanda got off his body and hugged him, rubbing her breasts on his body.

"I remember you saying you will fuck me properly later. You're free now right?" Amanda asked, playing with his dick. 

Tyler suddenly shot out of his dick, making him shiver a bit from the sensation of having a great piss.

"Me too! I was inside you, I want you inside me too" she said

Alistair smiled. At least this time he wasn't stuck alone by himself, and had two gorgeous ladies with him.

Unlike his monster harem in the demon realm which he used only for sex, he at least could talk to them about things and keep him company.
                                                                                                                                                                  

24