Chapter 15 – The Catastrophe
685 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Months passed as Alistair, Tyler and Amanda ventured further from the spot where the portal was. 

With Alistair's huge leaps, he covered a huge amount of ground and was about 4,000km away, or 2 days away from the portal as the crow flies. 

After waiting in their igloo for 2 nights, they found that the phenomena in the night sky where they were initially was not coming back and the portal remained closed. 

Anyway, even from such distances, they should be able to see if the phenomena was in the sky in the distance. 

Everyday, they ventured slightly further, exploring the land and hunting more creatures for food. 

The creatures they faced were mostly huge grizzly bears, sabre tooth tigers, the monster wolves they fought were large dire wolves and furry apelike creatures that they faced were just called yeti since if the yeti was real they probably looked like this.

As they have been together with Alistair for a few months, both Amanda and Tyler were already used to him eating raw meat, although they still cooked their meals over a fire. 

Because they were with Alistair the whole time, their battle experience and abilities improved by leaps and bounds too. 

While the creatures were recognizable creatures like the bears, they were much more powerful that those of Earth.

At first, they battled while attached to Alistair's body, Amanda as his clothes and Tyler emerged as liquid weapons from his cock. 

But eventually, they separated and were battling on their own. 

In a sense, both Amanda and Tyler could shapeshift their bodies to malleable forms, forming spikes and horns, and all kinds of weapons from their bodies. 

Both their bodies were extremely resilient to damage as they could turn to liquid forms and heal their wounds. 

They were not afraid to experiment as Alistair showed them that if their wounds were too serious, he could heal them with his bodily fluids which were brimming with life energy. 

He could spit on them, pee on them or even shit on their wounds, but of course, they preferred him to cum on their naked bodies.  

Even when they faced the hydra and were poisoned by it's horrendous poison, he only had to rush to them and feed them his cock, giving them the elixir that seemed to cure all wounds and poisons. 

They were both injured and poisoned so many times that they were used to heading straight to Alistair's cock for the cure, so much so, that Tyler's water body no longer seemed to be composed of water, but of Alistair's white cum!

"We should call you Cum instead of Aqua" Amanda joked

"I would prefer to be called Alistair's Seed" Tyler said as she smiled seductively at Alistair. 

In fact, both of them started evolving, not only growing in experience and battle abilities, but their powers as well. 

For some reason, although Tyler was now the color of Alistair's cum, she could reproduce in her body and control any liquids she has been in contact with, including slime, blood and even the hydra's poison! And her body being made of Alistair's cum, could also produce his cum that can now heal as well. 

They had tested it on Amanda when she got both poisoned and injured. Instead of Alistair supplying her with his cum, Tyler did so instead. But at the end, Amanda still insisted on Alistair's production as she enjoyed the process of him pumping cum in her body directly. 

That night, as they lay naked together after hours of lovemaking, they stared at the sky by their campfire, sleeping in the open as usual. 

By now, they were already pretty far away from the portal, and they had to decide whether to continue sticking around for the portal to reopen, or to just search for another portal in this strange world.

As they were contemplating it, Amanda suddenly pointed at the sky at the direction where the portal would have been. 

"Look! A strange weather phenomenon" she said

"Let's go" Alistair said, instantly getting up. 

Tyler entered his dick while Amanda wrapped around his body as he leaped, shooting into the air directly towards the portal. 

Alistair leaped and jumped for 4 days without rest, not wanting to miss the chance of going home if the portal opens. 

However, it worried him that the weather phenomena looked different from the initial one that opened the portal. 

Instead of looking like Norther lights phenomena that they initially saw upon exiting the portal, this time the sky seemed to be aflame in the direction where the portal was. 

Not only that, there seemed to be another sun in the sky!

He was only half a day more to the site of the portal, and although it was a different weather phenomena, he hoped that it would open the portal back home anyway. 

Just then, he realized that the new "sun" was suddenly getting bigger and bigger. 

At first, the sky was just blazing with fire. Then there was a small sun that appeared. Now, the sun seemed to be so big he had a bad feeling. 

"Fuck! That's not a sun!" he yelled as he stomped on the ground and instead started fleeing. 

"What? What's going on?" Tyler yelled, unable to see from inside his bladder

"It...it's a... a.." Amanda yelled as they fled

The huge meteor crashed into the mountains where the portal was.

A huge blast several thousand times they power of a nuclear bomb exploded as the mountains disappeared to smithereens.

The flames from the blast overtook Alistair in mid air as the shock waves propelled his body far into the horizon. 

Amanda screamed as the nuclear flames covered them, and Alistair felt his anus burn as Amanda fled into his bowels even if she knew the danger of him digesting her.

But he had no time to stop her as his whole body became covered with flames burning off his skin and melting his flesh.

Several thousand kilometers away, a flaming body slammed hard into the ground, smashing through trees and leaving a crash trail on the ground.

The body smoldered, as the fire burned out, leaving a burnt body with it's skeleton revealed in places, organs exposed and leaking fluids everywhere.

Liquid leaked from the body's bladder, a white liquid which moved on it's own to cover as much of the burnt body as possible. 

At the same time, from the body's intestines, what looked like liquid flesh came out and started covering the body to keep it from exposure. 

The liquid flesh looked like it was also heavily burned, but it wrapped the body up like a extra layer of skin, as the white liquid covered everything within. 

The body now looked like a featureless person, as the flesh covered the body's eyes, nose and mouth. It was missing any genitalia, presumably burnt off or torn off in the fall. 

"Are.... are you ok?" Tyler whispered weakly as her body, composed of Alistair's sperm, started healing his body. 

"N...no. Heal him first. I am hurt, but not as badly" Amanda replied in a weakly.  

--

"Ho! What is this? A strange creature" a deep voice said

"Do you think it's alive?" another voice asked

"Let's bring it back to the base first to check on it" the first voice answered

There were two muscular men, both practically naked wearing only skins. They were both over 6 foot 6 inches tall and incredibly well built. 

Amanda and Tyler didn't respond, allowing the two hulking men to carry Alistair back to their base. 

They didn't want to reveal themselves, as they were very weak

On the other hand, they spoke human language. Perhaps this is a good sign. 

They decided to wait for Alistair who was recovering inside Amanda's body at a rapid rate. 

21