Chapter 1.5 – Instincts and Experience (1/2)
102 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Name: Kirabris

Race: Elemental (Commoner) - Ice Variant

Title: None

Level: 1

Class: None

HP: 100 / 100

MP: 120 / 120

STR: 5

VIT: 10

INT: 12

AGI: 8

DEX: 5

DEF: 5

Unassigned Points: 0

Affinities

Ice -Circle 1

Skills -

Race Skills: (Ice Manipulation, Ice Creation)

Class Skills: (None)

Current Blessings: #######

Miscellaneous Skills: (none) ]

Kira had been awake for a few minutes, but she had done nothing but stare at the floating text occupying her vision. It was an interesting thing because it was both there and not there at the same time. If she gave the text some attention, it would occupy her vision, but if she wanted to focus on what was in front of her, the text instantaneously faded away.

She knew what this was, she had played a few games during her teenage years, but she was never a big fan of games or fiction. That wasn’t important right now, because there was another notification that was far more important.

[Body creation successful. Souls injected into entities ‘Kirabris’, ‘Miwa’, ‘Nelyssa’]

Kira looked around, she had noticed her body was different, hell she had a lot of questions, but right now there were two other... beings besides her. She was unsure at first, but after reading the notification she had one logical conclusion, but she couldn’t be completely sure until she confirmed it.

She raised one hand, only to notice it had ice-like properties. It still somewhat resembled a human arm, but it also had a crystalline shimmer, like an icicle without impurities, and a faint blue hue. After inspecting her arm and flexing her fingers for a few seconds, Kira remembered her objective.

She poked at the being she assumed to be Miwa. It looked like a young girl at around 13 or 14, but it had this gothic edge style, reminding her of a grim reaper. She poked the girl a few times, before trying to speak. “Miwa?” 

Kira was taken aback by her voice. It was very different. Her voice was impossibly pure, crystal clear. She didn’t really know how to describe it, but that was the first thing she thought. It was also cold, very cold, and emotionless. She was slightly taken aback by her own voice, before the girl started to move.

“Who are you? Where am I?” The girl looked at Kira with horror, the last thing she could remember was eating lunch with her lovers, and now a beautiful girl with an unnatural look was poking her.

“Miwa?” Kira asked. She wasn’t sure, but she felt like it was Miwa, it wasn’t something logical or rational, but it was on a deeper level, like her soul told her it was one of her girlfriends.

As Kira spoke, a notification sprung up in front of both of them.

[Marriage initialized between entities; ‘Kirabris’, ‘Miwa’, ‘Nelyssa’]

“Marriage?” Both of the girls spoke at once, before looking at each other with surprise. Their eyes locked, one with a silver pair, the other with a dark gray, almost black pair. They both looked at each other in understanding, before turning to the last girl laying beside them.

“Mmm, Kira, Miwa, what happened? Did I fall asleep?” Nelyssa woke up from the commotion, rubbing her eyes and scanning the room, finding it odd, before her gaze landed on the weirdly beautiful girls before her. Then the notification.

“Eh? Marriage?” Nelyssa blurted out, which caused both Kira and Miwa to giggle. 

“That’s the exact same reaction we had.” Kira commented, before she looked at Miwa and saw her tell-tale mischievous grin.

“I mean this is less than ideal, but hey, at least we fulfilled one of our wishes that we couldn’t previously, although….where the fuck are we?”

There is supposed to be more to this chapter, but I didn't feel like finishing it, so it will eventuall get a "part 2" to continue.

7