Sben Embleton
858 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I immediately went into the living room and sat down on the comfortable couch, which was as if both my butt cheek were being swallowed through the silk texture. It was very good. But then, I saw Akane just taken a bath. Her hair was still wet or half wet at ease. This uncomfortable feeling again pierced my heart. 

I glanced over at her presence. And saw her face but I glanced over at her cheeks which was a bit red probably because she sensed my presence? Well I don't know. 

“Oh... you came out-- How are you feeling right now?... I checked your temperature earlier and you're hot... I mean your temperature is high... So... are you alright?” 

Akane pulled the confidence to asked me while forcing a smile. But the room was more awkwardness after she tried to shoo away the whole gloom.

“I'm alright.” 

The words I spoke was colder than I usually do. It was clearly like a ice holding them for a moment. Sometimes I regretted saying lies about how I feels but I have no idea how to change them... 

I couldn't expected her to make an expression but the moment I look at her I felt like I was being crushed by a train, like something.. 

train was moving through the nerves of my body, every part of it. I couldn't clearly find a way to explain or express them what it was.

But it was clearly anguish and sad...

Akane showed a calming smile and said.

“I see. But it would be better if you smile and enjoy your time at the fullest. Oh. Right Yuuki next year you're going to be first year in middle school right? I've enrolled you in 'Kinglli Middle school'... That's where I used to be student right, remember?” 

Kinglli... Akane used to be a student there... But when my parents died. Akane stopped coming to school saying we can't pay for the tuition fees since they've died. But we have money.... Or even higher than that... She just dropped off because of our circumstances... 

And now... She wants me to go there. 

“I remember...” 

It's not like that I don't want to be in that school. I haven't been to a school for a long time so it is a bit unusual for me. But since she said so... I'll attend. 

“Then there's no problem!” 

She smile... A calming smile. 

When I was about to say something, the door bell. rung. And I don't need to expect beyond that since I already know. 

“Oh, looks like the guest arrived.”

Akane removed the towel from her head and directly go to the door and open it. Showing a handsome man behind the door. 

This handsome man seems to be about the same age as Akane and in he was 5.8 in heightened. He talked with Akane about 2 minutes before going in. 

I watches him as he moves his two feet on the floor until the track stopped on my direction. I glanced forward and saw him grin in cheerfulness. His emerald eyes blink in curiosity as he looked to Akane in hilarious expression. 

“This is your brother? He's tall... About 183 cm... And he's so handsome... Handsome than... Wait... It clearly states that I don't have a chance to compete with his look! But he's young...  Feminine looks...? This isn't the brother you've been telling me about.” 

“He is and don't bother him. Just introduce yourself.” 

Listening to Akane he stretched out his arm for a handshake as I just gazed on it and look at him with expressionless eyes. 

And as I expected he was intimidated, he took his hand back and smiled nervously in the end. 

“I-I, M-my Name is Sem-... - E-emblemton—I mean Sben Embleton... Your...! Sis- Sis— sis-B-oy - Boyfriend...” 

He ended up stuttering like an idiot. He keeps panting like a dog... Is Telling his name would kill him? What the fu... 

“Hey Sben why are you stuttering. Are you alright?» 

Akane worried voice pierced my ears but it wasn't for me... I look at this Semen I mean Sben or whatever you want to to call him. Does his parents even have naming senses?

I look directly to his eyes and glared at him at coldest. His face darkened, I could see his paled lips trembling as I glared to him. 

Akane whom only besides him didn't notice the glare with an intention of killing him and just ask him if he was alright. 

What's that smell...? Pee? 

I look to find the source. Only to see Semen peed his pants. 

“Sben?! you peed yourself!?” 

Akane noticed the disgusting smell and looked at his pants. She looked very embarrassed to his Boyfriend who just peed himself.

Gross... Serves you right, fool. 

2