Preparation For U.A.
157 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a forest beside a big mansion.

You could see a boy with black spike hair, and black eyes when you look at them it's like looking at the abyss, who else could it be its Madara Uchiha.

He was adopted 2 years ago, in these 2 years Madara hasn't change much although he has gotten taller and his hair reached his waist, and he has been practicing his quirk, with chakra control.

( P.S. I won't time skip anymore)

He can now jump on trees and walk on water easily, although he failed a few times but now he has masterd chakra control.

A few minutes of training Madara went inside the mansion.

To see a beautiful women with blond hair and a c sized chest, that women is his adoptive mother Rachael.

Hey Madara your done with your training? Rachael asked

Yes Madara replied

Alright come eat Rachael patted the seat on the dinning table, where she and her husband Max where eating.

A few minutes of eating and chatting Madara went upstairs to shower.

When he got out of the bathroom, you could see 6 packs on Madara's chest, with a handsome face.

Madara wore a some clothes, and asked the system

Hey system do I get a starter pack?

"Ding, yes does host want to open it"

Yes.

"Ding, congratulations on getting , Madara's full armor with his weapon (I'm referring to the guitar thing for Uchiha I forgot it's name) and skill sexual Aura.

Yes I wanted Madara's armor and weapon since I needed a hero costume, but what is Sexual aura system?

"Ding, Sexual aura: can make any women's sexual desires increase while you are beside them or touching them".

Hmm great that's how I can get SP Madara thought in his heart.

Madara jumped on his bed and said:

System show me stats

Ding

Host: Madara Uchiha

Age: 7 years

Inventory ( can place anything in an infinite space)

Tasks (say tasks to preview):

SP (Sex points) :

Shop (Locked) :

Random skill roll ( 100 SP):

(It can have skills or clothes or weapons)

Worlds: (locked)

Skills:

Sharingan (3 jade)

Chakra: Infinite

Sexual Aura

Great tomorrow the plot begins and I'll be going to U.A. Madara said excitedly, then closed his eyes to rest because tomorrow he will begin his school life in U.A.

who should he Suduce first?
  • Midnight (Female teacher) Votes: 10 71.4%
  • His adoptive mother Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Momo ( student) Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Or other students in Class room 1.A. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 14
6