Chapter 5
2.7k 6 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Potions Class ~

"Of course"

"Thank you," Says back the dreamy voice of Luna as she sits down.

"My name is Luna Lovegood," She says as she puts out her hand.

The Queen looks for a second at her Moon, to think about what she's doing, but then it hits her.

"Ah, what a coincidence, or more like fate, for the ONLY courageous person to sit with the Queen is else body with a shared name, a pleasure to meet with you, I am Luna Crimson" the Queen replies while shaking Lovegood's hand.

All other students are whispering even more, but this time not only about the Queen but also Luna. The Queen doesn't pay any attention to any of the whispers except for one.

'Look at that, the weird just go so well together, still too early to decide if the new weirdo will be able to handle Loony'

The Queen's eye twitches a little, but as Luna releases her hand, she whispers that it's okay. Okay... how is that okay, fine, for now, it may as well be... for now.

Without anybody seeing, the Queen casts a Muffliato spell on herself and Luna, by touching the hilt of her rapier,

"So, Moon, you're quite amazing, you just strode up to me and introduced yourself, just so you could show that you're far more superior to your peers" The Queen concludes.

"No, silly"

"What?"

"I introduced myself so that everybody would know, that we know each other, even if by a little"There's a brief silence.

"Well I liked my explanation better, so that's what it will be," The Queen says.

Is she... sore about losing? Luna thinks that's...

"You can be quite cute sometimes, Queen"

The Queen chokes on her saliva a bit

"Ah... Thank you, but I'd rather be 'Royally Sexy' or something along those lines"

Is the Queen blushing? So just throw her off the loop and she won't know what hit her. Luna decides to do more of that in the future.

."Okay, how about, Royally cute? Or the cutest Royal? Is that fine?" Luna dreamily asks.

"Ugh... Fine, I will accept your compliments. A compliment is still a compliment after all" The Queen remarks "it's my height, isn't it" She whispers beneath her breath so that Luna couldn't hear.

The Queen breaks the Muffliato spell, just so everybody could hear her.

"Anyway, I am utterly disappointed, there was nobody else who even dared to say anything, let alone sit with me, truly pathetic, I would applaud you Lovegood, but, I think the verbal notice is enough to be known"

She instantly re-casts Muffliato, so she would be the only one to hear her Moon."Perhaps, but might I suggest something?"

"Of course, you can say anything, anytime, anywhere to me, you know this, there's no need for any of this 'Can I ask something' stuff, you want to do it, you just do it"

"Yeah, but anyway, I think some of the braver, or less judgemental students, there's not many of those, might be more intimidated of you because of the long rapier you have on your hip"

"Oh... Yeah, I forgot about that"

The Queen takes her Rapier off of her hip, takes out her wand from the hilt, points her wand at the rapier. A quick 'Reducio' later the rapier is shrunk back to a size level of a necklace, and that's intended, as the Queen takes out a gold chain embedded with small rubies. She puts the sword on the chain.

She goes to put on her 'necklace' on herself, before stopping and looking at her Moon, there's barely any time of thinking spared, as she leans in and puts it on her, while Luna instantly lets her do it.

"Ah, how can perfection, be even more perfect, you're truly a wonder. Hold onto the Soulrapier for me, won't you, Moon?"

Luna checks out the rapier necklace, the chain for a bit and then looks at the Queen, with a beautiful smile while saying a low 'Thank you, I will'

Just as the Queen goes to say something, the door bursts open and a cape-wearing man haughtily walks in. The Queen instantly breaks the Muffliato spell. And she goes to put her wand back in her pocket, but she sees that Luna has it in between her ear... And she does the same.

"This is quite efficient and it doesn't look bad" The Queen whispers to Luna.

"I'm glad you like it"

"QUIET" The man slowly, but loudly says.

All the whispering, all the talking in the classroom ceased instantly.

Ah, it'd be bad if the silence broke, wouldn't it? The Queen thinks... Well, I might as well the honors.

"Professor, when you say 'Quiet' to the students, you yourself, don't have to be silent as well, I hope you know that, because otherwise, the class won't be going anywhere" Just as the Queen finishes, Snape snaps his eyes at her.

"Ah, Luna Crimson"

"That's Queen to you, sir"

The Queen cuts him off. There's silence yet again, everybody is staring at them, except for Lovegood, she's just staring into nowhere. As one should.

"What kind of 'Queen' is without any subjects to rule over," Snape says and ignores her, thinking he's won the small argument. Or at least tries to.

"What kind of 'Teacher' argues with his students, therefore wasting the time of a precious lesson, instead of teaching, said lesson" The Queen snaps back, which makes Snape glare at her for casually insulting him.

"And for your information, Everybody in this school, is my subject, yes, dear 'teacher' that also includes you, congratulations. You should feel honored to be in the grace, of such perfection as I. Now, do your job, you know? Teaching"

The whole classroom is quiet, Snape and the Queen are in an eye lock, glaring at each other, it seems that hexes could run amok at any moment, but to everybody's surprise, except for Luna, who's not paying any attention to them, both of them grin at each other.

The Queen breaks the silence.

"Heh, I like you, I feel like we could be great friends, you're almost as arrogant as me"

"That's so? Well, I myself can't complain about our little conversation, it was definitely more interesting than most of them, that I have with other students" Snape muses back.

"Nice... But seriously, start the lesson, I want to show these subjects of mine, of how behind they are to the Queen, in terms of skill and knowledge"

~ End of Chapter 5 ~

85