Prologue Part 1
4.7k 11 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ 16th birthday ~

Ah, July 30th, what a day, the day of international friendship, but also the day when I turn 16, but for a day of such grandeur, of such epic proportion as a birthday, I sure as hell don't have many friends, what a useless international holiday, but hey it's not the number that counts, it's the people you have.

Oh, also, parents, those are nice too, sadly it's not their day...

Who even made days for different occasions, makes no god dang sense, oh hey, I love you dad, but that's the only day I will say that, because you know, it's a SPECIAL day, get outta here, you either say that you love your dad, or you don't there's no in-between. Some proper bullshit right there, I tell ya. But I guess it's nice to congratulate whatever occasion it is that got an international day, looking at you, Bean Throwing Day, those are nice... Yeah, let's go with that instead of stupid.

Anyway, I am Diana Frost, I and my family live in Lancashire, and of course, I would have the Frost surname, there's plenty of people that have it in my hometown, by plenty, I mean, of course, the most in any place in Britain, hell I even know one... It's my best and only friend, that's the reason we even became friends, thank the unrealistic concept of an old white guy in the sky, that we somehow are still friends after 8 years, pretty sure if we've met now, that last name wouldn't really make us friends, but to our child's brains, it just blew our minds that we had the same surname and yet we weren't siblings. But now it'd probably go like 'oh cool, we have the same last name, ok then bye'. Yeah definitely.

''DIANA!''

My dad screaming broke my ranting, so with me instantly forgetting what I was about to think, I just made my way down to meet on why he has his knickers in a twist in the morning

''Oh finally, the Princess, had the brilliant idea of coming down off of her throne'' My dad quips when he sees me

''Are you alright dad?''

''Oh, yeah, I am just so chuffed''

''About what?'' I ask confused, what's there to be ecstatic about in the morning

''Simple, about us BEING LATE to your BIRTHDAY surprise if we don't bloody hurry up and with you being in your room for so long, it ain't helping''

Dad says as he's rushing around, making sure everything is perfect before running off to mom not before adding something.

''You look smashing by the way''

And just like that he's out of the room, I didn't even get to answer anything of what he just said... Ah, whatever, I am ready anyways and I will say thanks later, I better call Lily to make sure she's awake and ready to go, oh, that's my friend's name, why did they name her lily is beyond me, so now she's a flower that's frozen or something, but, they do look pretty, so does my friend, so now that I think about it, I am glad that she's named Lily, I get to look at a lovely ice flower almost every day, my thoughts yet again get interrupted, this time by my friend though, as I was already calling her.

''Hi Dia, a hopefully happy birthday to ya, and yes before you ask me, I am ready and just waiting for you and your parents to come to pick me up, I'll give you your present then, byeee''

Why do people love to just say something and go before hearing anything from the person they're talking to, seriously, I hope my mom doesn't do that, that'd be 3 for 3 then, and that's literally all the interaction I would get today and all of it would be without me saying a single word back, haaah.

''Hey there, little princess''

I turn around and see my mom, walking back with no dad's insight.

''hey, wh-''

''Can you go wait in the car, we will be there in a minute, I am ready to go and your dad will be here soon''

''bu-''

''Don't worry about it, just go ahead, it's your birthday, you're the star, gotta be ready''

''I kno-''

''Shush, shush'' Mom says before opening the house door, pulling me through, and closing the door right in front of my face.

Seriously...I must be some kind of prophet, need to make some prophecies like Jesus or something, can't believe that something I thought of just happened, it's like I can predict the future, innit?

''Haaah, I'm already knackered'' I say as I go to the car's backseat and just wait.

After checking some things on my phone, both of the front doors open and my parents come in, great, I can finally say something, yay me.

''So... are we there yet?''

And just like that, my parents groan and ignore me all the way to Lily's place, RUDE.

~ Prologue part 1 end ~

101