Chapter 3
2.5k 3 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diana POV:

''You're going to fall by the hand of your Queen''

The words leave my mouth, for some reason, I feel like I've said these words before. And I push my mom for her to zip line and finally, it's my turn, but as the staff is getting everything ready, I start panicking, because something feels off, maybe the reason is that I can't seem to move, that realization makes me panic even more.

And just like that, I am zip lining, there's another nostalgic-like feeling that I've done this before, but that can't be, I am pretty sure that it's my first time, so I look around and look forward, yes indeed, I didn't see these beautiful scenes before, it has to be my first time, right? I question myself.

Ah, there, I finally see the end, I see my parents and Lily standing there waiting with happiest faces I've ever seen them have, but, what is going on? Why are their expressions changing, why the blank look? Why the tears? Why is my mom fainting, why is my dad jumping in the water and why did I not realize that I am looking at them through the confines of the water.

I can't breathe, why can't I breathe.

Dad, help me, I see you, swimming to me, but, why, why did you stop, why are you looking at me, why aren't you helping me?

We look at each other.

Why can I hear him underwater?

Why are you saying such mean words?

Why are you looking at me like I am some sort of plague?

Why. Why. Why. WHY. WHY. WHYY. WHYWHYWHYWHY.

It seems my dad hears my thoughts and he smiles at me evilly, saying.

''Happy Death-day''

Narrator POV:

A howling scream is heard outside one lonely house in Arendelle, if only it wasn't daytime and other residents being far away for nobody, but some drunkards to hear it and not caring about it, they just walk off.

Inside the house, we see a red-haired girl on the ground, panting, disoriented, muttering lowly the word 'Why' repeatedly, it seems she doesn't realize that she was only dreaming, but it doesn't help that most of it are the truth.

Diana POV:

I blink and breathe in, huh? Where am I, what was I doing, that dream, it felt so real.

Wait, that dream, it wasn't real... it was real, but it didn't go like that. I think as I look at my own reflection to see my red hair, my dad would never look at me like that, wait... my dad...

I take another look at the mirror, to see that tears are flowing non-stop down my cheeks, I pull up my hand as I look at my mirror self do it too, to feel wet spots on my cheeks, as my heart rate increases, my breathing going haywire again.

Dad. Mom. Lily. Dad. Mom. Lily. Dad. Mom. Lily.

I scream as loudly as I can, as I bang my head on the ground. I continue screaming until I can't anymore, I lay there on the ground, without moving, for what seems, days. But the only now registered pain in my head, from bashing it on the ground and a little blood trailing down from my forehead between my nose, proves that it hasn't even been a few minutes, but at least I didn't faint again. I'd rather feel pain right now, than nothing at all, or the heartache if I were to have a nightmare like the one before.

Feeling something is better than nothing. And pain is the best remedy for it. It's Easy, Fast, and Free.

No. No. Snap out of it. I can't think like that, I can't... My parents wouldn't want that for me... My parents, that I don't have... Parents that I can't see anymore.

Maybe pain is better.

I bash my head on the ground again and again and again and agai-

Narrator POV:

The girl has slumped over, having fainted again, this time, not from hyperventilating, but for having hit her head too many times, she's laying on the ground, bleeding out, from the added head-bashes she did to the ground, her forehead wound from the very first hit, opened up to extreme levels.

She would be on death bed, yet again, but unbeknownst to her, there was a massive light inside the room and after the light subsided, The girl lays there, in the same position, but now without any wound on her head, without any blood around her, except for that little trail and a now forming bump from the first time she hit her head on the ground. Something saved her, something that wanted to protect her.

The girl will not know that she has additional protection and powers, for a long time.

~ A few hours later ~

Diana POV:

Ugh, my head, it's killing me. What happened.

Oh, right, I fainted again, didn't I...I try to stand up for the first time in god knows how long, I've been on the ground.I look at the mirror, to see that I have a bump on my forehead and dry blood going in the middle of my face down my chin. At least it looks aesthetic with my red hair.

I sigh, Alani, would've been a great idea to warn me about me waking up in a new world and my brain instantly going to my parents. Which led me to hyperventilating, thank you very much Alani.

Okay, it's not her fault. She isn't obligated to warn me of anything, nor give me anything, I'm just another soul, for her to go through so that they can be reborn.

Now then... I'm in Arendelle, huh. I am nervous to even go outside, I feel like this house is my last safe haven, where any kind of thoughts about my last life is left. If I leave this house, it's as if I am leaving that behind... But maybe, just maybe. That is just what I need.

I know if I think more about my Parents and Lily, I will go insane, I need a distraction, I just hope that this new life.

Will be just what I need to forget my life that's met its end.

~ End of Chapter 3 ~

78