Chapter 12
3k 9 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Ice Castle Part 2 ~

Narrator POV:

Here we see, a platinum blonde-haired woman, looking at the red-haired girl, encased in ice, beneath her, bent over with just as red rear.

The aforementioned girl's face can be seen wet, from previously dried tears to new ones which are fresh. However, she's smiling, or at is least trying to, she may be a little bit too lost in what she's feeling at this point. So it's half of a smile, half of a lust-filled dazed gaze.

The Queen of Arendelle seeing the effect of her little punishment and being content with it evaporates the ice paddle and looks at her piece of work.

At first, she has the thought of stopping here, even if she may have gotten slightly aroused herself, this was more of a show than anything actual sexual to her...

But the more she looks at the abused behind of the ex-barmaid, the more she fights herself on the inside. Should she continue or should she stop?

That choice, however, was made for her... Because the Scarlet Angel did it by hoarsely saying the words that irked the Ice Queen.

"Is... That all you got... Queen?"

Elsa chuckles darkly, roughly grabbing one ass cheek in her hand and squeezing, making the girl yelp.

"Hardly"

She says and now more gently gropes the girl while her second-hand moves to the puffy lower lips of said girl.

The red-head quietly and softly moans from the gentle treatment that she's receiving. Pressing her own ass to the soft palms of the Queen, as best as she can in her position.

"Quite the naughty subject you are... Getting so wet from being punished. It seems like you enjoyed it too much, perhaps it wasn't much of punishment after all" Elsa says while taking the hand off the girl's cunt and slightly rubbing her fingers together and then separating them to see a string of liquid.

The girl only giggles, but doesn't answer that. Her only actual complaint would be her position, even if she enjoys being locked in ice right now, she'd rather be on the Queen's lap while the spanking was happening.

She does however shake her butt lightly when she feels the Queen has stopped her actions. The Queen seeing this, finally does what she herself didn't expect to be doing today. She magically removes her dress, leaving her naked, even her underwear was magic.

Of course the Blood Rose doesn't know this, before she would've looked at the reflecting image on the wall and would've seen that. But now after the reward that her bottom has gotten, her gaze is unfocused and she can only shake her ass for her Queen.

She stops shaking once she feels Elsa's hand on her again, slightly trembling in the excitement of what's next to come. But she definitely didn't expect what Elsa was about to do.

Diana feels Elsa's hard, royal rod touch her dripping vagina and she shudders, not only in surprise but in anticipation. She's about to lose her virginity to Elsa... Who not only shouldn't theoretically exist but also to an Elsa with a functioning dick that could impregnate her if it weren't for her wished powers. No matter how much of a pervert she sometimes can be, there's no way she would actually get pregnant with somebody's baby without their agreement... Especially with Elsa's, without the ice castle 'evil' status, she might hate her and herself if that were to happen. Oh and subsequently taking Elsa's penis virginity is also something that fuels her enormous ego. She can't help but buck her hips back so that the tip of the Queen's dick could touch her lower lips.

Elsa seeing the eagerness of her prey, grips the perky cheeks harder, so she could stop the girl's movements. But she does finally and kindly smile, at least she won't be the only one to enjoy this.

Diana feeling the slight pain from her grip realizes that the Queen doesn't want her to move, slightly dejected, but understanding, she stops moving.

The Queen lightly pats her left butt cheek in appreciation. After that, sliding her cock softly back and forth the girl's pussy, grinding and humping slowly.

Seeing that there's no need for much work to get ready, because of the previous spanking, the girl beneath her is as wet as a river... That may not be the best comparison, but it's also not that inaccurate.

So the Queen aligns her tip with her hand, while her other hand is still kneading the redhead's bum. Having the inevitable so close to happening, excites both of the women beyond their capacity to properly think about the situation.

Having sex for the first time, in a magical ice castle on the snowy mountain tops, because one had come into the palace with destroyed clothes, thus making the one that made the place for the first time gaze at another woman's body making her aroused without any power to stop it. A Queen and a maid, two strangers, two women, one older by 4 years and of course unmarried.If it weren't for the arousal and the confusing situation, Elsa would never have thought of something so... Bizarre. But there's no way she will be stopping. She's a Queen, besides she has never had such freedom to do something like this, so she will see this through the end.

And just like that the Queen spears her throbbing girl-meat inside the warm folds of the maid, of course, she didn't expect to make her temporary lover yelp in pain, so she pauses and doesn't move, a little bit confused. But then thinking that she felt some weak pressure in what seemed defense, she realized that the girl was a virgin. Even in the situation, her mind short circuits.She tries to pull out and stop this whole thing, but just as she starts to move back, the legs of her captive lover encircle her, keeping her in place.

"Stay... It's fine... It's fine"

"Bu-"

"Hey, hey, no worries, if it helps... I am quite glad to have lost my innocence to a Queen... Especially to you"

"Why?" Elsa is flattered, but also extremely confused, the first time should be important... She knows that her male part of the body was also virginal, but she doesn't put a lot of importance on it as she does on her female part. So she just can't understand why this stranger, that followed her here, talked to her and never complained about how she was treated, never struggled, never called her a monster because of her powers, never feared her. Why was she so kind to her and just let her do anything she wants... Elsa's frozen solid, not paying attention that she is still inside of the girl, only lost in her mind do the sheer amount of confusement she's feeling.

"Hehe, you don't have to overthink it" Elsa snaps out hearing the girl speak.

"I give my virginity to you, while you also gave me yours. So it's equal... And... You might not like the words that I am about to say... But I am pretty sure that I fell for you at first sight..."

"You... What... That, that makes no sense, how can you fall in love the moment you see somebody?" Elsa says erratic, not only her sister fell in love with some stupid man in one second, but now the girl that followed her has managed to do the same. Is that what people do nowadays? None of this makes any sense to the Queen...

"For sure, it may not seem to make a lot of sense at first glance... But it just happens... Love just happens and you can't do anything against it. After that comes other parts of falling in love. You may stop yourself from escalating it, therefore ending that love, you may... try to force it to happen which will never work, you can't do the work of loving somebody by yourself, it takes multiple people to do that and then... You can pursue it, even while fearing rejection... Which is what I will do. Queen Elsa, I hereby declare myself one of your future suitors and nobody is stopping me from achieving that"

If Diana could've looked at the Queen while saying those words, she would've seen that Elsa slightly blushed at such a bold declaration. She wonders... If what the girl is saying is correct, then will she ever get such a moment of first sight love? Her wandering thoughts get interrupted by the girl again.

"Hehe, I can't believe we are talking about this, while the Queen's dick is still connected to me... This may be the most unique situation I've ever been in... But I kinda like it, the warmth, it's comforting and I feel safe in a weird way..."

Elsa finally realizing their predicament, cackles, this is one messed up the day she has experienced.

"But hey, on the brighter side of things... This pause that we had, was long enough for any pain that I may have felt before to vanquish... So, Queen Elsa, take what's rightfully yours and start moving" The maid states, slightly demanding at the end. She is at her wit's end, she wants to resume feeling pleasure, all the talk can come after.

Elsa clicks her tongue playfully, back in her state of arousal, slaps the still red cheek lightly "How dare you to command me?" It's of course in pure exaggeration, since she doesn't mind it all that much, it just shows how much the girl wants this, so she's happy to oblige.

Finally, after what seemed to be forever, Elsa starts thrusting her royal girl-cock in and out of the girl's tight cunt, slowly at first, liking the beautiful sounds made by the one she's fucking. She never imagined anything could feel so soft or warm, or simply feel so overwhelmingly good the spongy cunt absorbed every thrust and soothed her aching meat, wrapping it in a silky vice that caressed every pulsating inch and calmed it.

"Faster!" The captive maid shouts suddenly, interrupting Elsa's pace and her thoughts.

While she didn't really want to do it just yet, because she'd like to tease her more, she complied, nonetheless, only because of the small talk they had before, she wants to make the red-head feel amazing after all.

Elsa starts to gyrate her throbbing cock faster and faster, making the girl a moaning mess, while she enjoys hearing those sounds, it's not enough for her. She takes her hand and slides it down, to play with the girl's clit, making the maid shake in pleasure.

Elsa let out soft grunts as Diana's inner walls went to work around her cock, because of the double attack, squeezing and pulling as if they were desperately hungry for more. Elsa's hips rebounded off the perky ass, which added a bit more force to each successive thrust.

The maid's voice rose in a crescendo of cries, and Elsa adored each and every noise her temporary lover made. Her modest ass was shaken and left rippling like a clear pool of water after a stone was tossed, all because of the rapid beat of Elsa's cock as it delved deep. Folds parted and fluttered as her royal cock was forced through them over and over again, but the fast pace did nothing to stop them from greedily pulling and sticking to the dense log of girl meat. Diana's folds clung to it, and her walls were entirely snug against it. Elsa's fingers hastily moved back and forth at the small nub of a clit adding to the pleasure of the maid. Elsa herself is starting to feel the effects of their sexual endeavors.

"Elsa, you feel so good inside me" Diana squealed, those words just so happened to make Elsa move even harsher, more erratic than before, she was getting close, she used to feel ashamed of herself when she touched herself back in Arendelle castle when she couldn't hold it anymore she thought that it wasn't a thing that a future Queen should do, but now, she doesn't feel anything like that while pounding the woman who confessed to her rather uniquely, all she feels is ecstatic pleasure and joy of being free to do it. She doesn't quite understand why she even felt negative emotions about her anatomy and often inappropriate thoughts.

Diana couldn't say anything, only let out moaning sounds after sounds continuously, she knew that sex can be great, but this was on a whole other level, the Queen is just letting herself go, but she loved it all the same. Her cunt clamped down, to the point where it was damn near impossible for Elsa to move, but she didn't stop. Her libido wouldn't allow it, and she was thrusting and forcing her cock through walls that were so tight it was like all circulation was being cut off from her dick; but still, she worked her way in and out, to the best of her ability. It was clear that Diana won't last any longer, she's trying really hard to not finish first, she wants their first time to be together, no matter how improbable that may be.

Elsa was also close, her movement turning sloppy as she felt the maid's body quiver and her cunt surge with life. It's coming, so with the last shred of coherent thought, she tries to pull out, but the Queen forgot that the lady beneath her was also close, her vagina clamped down even further, not allowing her to be fast enough to leave, she tries again, harder, but because of Diana climaxing, her legs locked around Elsa.

A flood of female honey splashed against the Queen's pelvis, and Diana's cries of pleasure were louder than any other scream she produced, almost as loud as the screams from the earlier punishment.

Elsa couldn't hold herself any longer from cumming herself when the maid's cunt was so damn tight around her, squeezing and rippling around her meat as her orgasm washed through her with eye-rolling intensity. Elsa came into Diana's rippling pussy, and the two women came in tandem with one another.

Pussy juices gushing while the girldick throbbed and unloaded a deluge of sticky semen right into the younger woman's womb, blasting it with what seemed like liters of thick, hot baby-batter. But Elsa's balls continued to empty themselves, pumping loads through the heaving, girthy prick and overfilling the tight cunt around it, Liquids merged into a generally sloppy mess, and it all welled up around Diana's folds and dripped onto the icy floor.

Elsa sighed in blissful relief, body tingling in utter satisfaction, cock raw and content in the comfortable sheath of Diana's warm, damp pussy. She all but collapsed on the other's body, she softly stabilized herself by grabbing onto the waist of the maid's. She breathed heavily, struggling to regain her strength. But she regained it the moment she remembered why she tried to pull out, she looked down at their still connected bodies and she stiffened.

The Queen just might've impregnated a stranger, a girl who apparently liked her enough to be happy about giving her first time to her... This isn't good at all, they aren't married or even engaged for something like this, this can have a lot of problems in the future.

But... Why should Elsa care... She's free here, she doesn't need to listen to some shady councilmen that suggest ideas to her, she can do whatever she wants... And she's not an inherently bad person, so even if she may not feel even remotely close to what the girl feels for her, she will take responsibility if she will have to. No way is she leaving the younger woman to fend for herself... Besides it'd be her own child, she couldn't forgive herself if she'd let her child live without their other parent.

Diana coming off of her high, breathing lightly, feeling the best she has ever felt, happily smiling, calls out to her lover, to the woman that took her real virginity, to her Queen.

"That was the best thing ever, Queen Elsa. Thank you. Now... Spin me around, I'd appreciate if I could see the woman that gave me her first time and at the same time took mine, in her full glory"

Elsa snaps out of her daze, hearing Diana speaking so cheerfully, is confused yet again... Is the girl not worried about having a child so young? What is she...

"Why are you so happy? Shouldn't you be worried?" Elsa finally asks the girl, ignoring the request of spinning her around. The Queen isn't ready to see the girl's face after her thoughts, just yet.

"Eh? Why would I be worried? Literally, the best moment in my life just happened, how could I not be happy? Today was my birthday too, so you could say I had the best present given to me, in terms of first time sexual intercourse with a Queen of all people, also the woman that I feel strongly for even if we just met... So why ask me about being worried?"

Diana asks back, confused, but still a little bit lost in her excitement of what just happened, randomly gushing about it.

"I came inside you?" While Elsa hearing all of that is slightly happy inside, her immediate danger of an heir on her first day as a Queen takes priority.

Diana blinks... Oh... And finally, Diana can't hold herself and bursts out laughing out loud, as if she just heard the funniest thing in existence... Which she has, but not because of what she heard, but because she's so stupid that she forgot to mention that she can't be pregnant if she doesn't want to, today's a whole day of fuck ups for her. Quite literally too.

Elsa is puzzled, did she screw the girl silly? She is completely lost.

"Please, turn me around, I will explain something"

Elsa finally obliges and does her magic thing and now Diana is looking at the full divine nude body of the Queen on display, she would've said something, but she's speechless while looking at it and just starts salivating.

The Queen of Arendelle is quite uncomfortable by the gaze she's getting from the captive girl, it's not bad, but it's way too intense for her.

Diana shakes her head and snaps out of her eye-raping of the Ice Queen. She looks up at her blue eyes and starts talking.

"Don't worry, Queen Elsa, you won't be having little snow angels running around any time soon, you see, I have a few more powers, but they are more... Uh... inappropriate"

Elsa slightly tilts her head at what she heard in a confused manner. Making Diana internally swoon at the adorable sight.

"Well, first, let me start with the aspect of my virginity. I am a permanent virgin, in theory, every three hours after my hymen is broken, it reappears... regrows anew, therefore technically making me a virgin all over. But don't worry, you were truly my first time, nobody has ever even seen me as naked as I am in front of you right now. You see, by mistake, while I was pleasuring myself one day, I made the mistake of going too hard and too far, breaking my hymen with my fingers, I was quite sad about it, that I wouldn't get to give myself to somebody fully. But I never expected it to appear again, I was quite puzzled about it... So I did it again for an experiment, it showed itself again, I did it a few extra times and now I know it's a 3-hour interval before I am a virgin again"

Elsa is staring at the red-haired, disheveled-looking girl wide-eyed, but perpetual virginity doesn't answer the possibility of pregnancy.

"And I can't become pregnant unless I want to, so I can have sex as much as I want without care, so there's no need for you and your beautiful blonde head to think about it"

"Oh" Elsa lets out a single sound... blinks and just nods, completely speechless.

Diana looks at Elsa while she's thinking about it, her eyes, her lips, her perfect breasts, her perfect stomach, perfect belly button, perfect hips, perfect penis, perfect legs... She's just perfect. While looking at the Queen, she started to get horny again.

She stared at the glistening dick again, it's still coated in leftovers of their cum...

"Elsa"

The Queen looks at the girl with a raised eyebrow.

"Come closer to the maid and let her do her job by allowing her to clean up that royal rod, so it could shine as new" The maid never looked away from the Queen's almost flaccid cock while saying all that.

Elsa hearing that, shivers, her dick starting to harden again at the thought of that little mouth wrapped around her length. She doesn't say anything and just moves closer to the redhead's face, lifting her dick in hand and putting it on her head.

"Thank you for allowing me to do my job," Diana says beaming.

What is she... What kind of creature is she... Elsa nods stoically while thinking that.

She drags her cock down from her head, all over the girl's face, smearing the almost dried sperm at the same time, leaving trails.

The girl only takes it, closing her eyes instinctively when the tip comes closer to her eyes, but mostly looking straight at it, as if she was hypnotized... She might as well be because it's Elsa's dick, she would worship it at any time, any place, whenever her Queen asked her to.

The Queen slowly, teasingly slides her now throbbing dick over the maid's soft lips. She looks at the girl's eyes while doing so. She thought that the captive lady will open her mouth, but she doesn't seem to be doing that. Only letting Elsa play with her face as if it was a canvas, the Queen finally realizes what's going on. She wants for her to command her.

"Open your mouth," Elsa says coldly.

Just like that, the mouth-hole opens, without pause. The two women look at each other's eyes. The locked-up girl in a teasing manner, while the Queen looks back at her intrigued by the situation.

"Close your mouth," The Queen says again.

It closes.

"Open it"

It opens.

"Stick your tongue out"

The short wet limb appears outside of the dark cavern.

"Put it back"

It disappears inside the still opened mouth.

Elsa stares at the girl's eyes while thinking of the things which are happening right now. No matter how she sees it... This girl is giving her all the power so she could control her actions... And she strangely loves it.

Finally, having enough of playing around, she pulls her dick closer to her mouth... However, she stops for a second, prompting a raised eyebrow from the maid.

She moves her dick upwards a little, to her dainty little nose.

"Sniff it"

That command, made Diana shudder with delight, she almost came from the words alone. She sniffs the girlcock without reservation as if it was a gourmet meal and to her it was. It was hers and only hers gourmet meal.

Elsa looks at the girl sniffing her penis as if she was a puppy, arousing her to a greater extent, making her meat-stick let out precum.

"Lightly kiss off the precum without any other contact, swallow it, after it, open your mouth and continue sniffing"

Diana instantly moves her head up a little, so that her lips were aligned with the tip and she looks at the slight pool of precum mesmerized. But remembering her instructions, she finally kisses the tip, taking the precum off, slurping it off, and just as she thought, she can't wait to fully suck this candy in front of her, the little taste she got from this alone is enough for her to get addicted.

She opens her mouth after swallowing it and resumes sniffing the dick of her Queen.

Elsa can't believe that all of this is happening. She has gotten herself an obedient... She called herself a maid... So yes, let's go with that. She got herself an obedient, personal maid that's for her use only.

"Close your mouth, but slide out your tongue"

Her maid does just that... Looking quite comical, but that's just what she wanted. She puts her tip on the wet tongue. She starts to wonder how far she can push this, what command will she finally not follow.

"Now... Lick it as a dog would"

Elsa tries to challenge Diana, but unexpectedly, the maid does it without question, without any fluctuation to her happy expression, and just licks her rod slowly up and down, back and forth like a dog would.

She sees that her maid is having some problems because her mouth is closed, so it's not super effective, it does however look pretty funny, if it were any other situation, Elsa might've even giggled. But it was a woman licking her tip as she instructed, so there's nothing funny about it."You can open your mouth, continue licking, after five licks however, you are to kiss it five times, alternate between those actions, you can go on your pace"

The maid starts to try and do that, but before she could, Elsa moved back away from her.

Elsa wanted to sit down on her ice throne so she could relax and magically slide her maid closer to her... But a whine that her action caused to come out of the girl's mouth paused her moving. Elsa stared at the girl's eyes, finally seeing some sort of embarrassment because she sees her ear tips becoming red. As she intensely gazes at the maid's eyes, the maid averts her eyes from the pressure.

The maid opens her mouth, pauses and closes it, then looks back at the Queen. Opens her mouth and closes it again.

At first, Elsa didn't get what she was doing but realizing that the girl hasn't spoken a single word since she started commanding her, assumes that she also needs to be instructed to talk.

"You can talk"

The maid briefly sighs.

"The Queen can't blame me for letting out that embarrassing sound of whining, the Queen didn't say she will move away from her maid, taking away her royal rod that the maid just wants to clean, so the momentary action of it, lead me to let out that sound"

The maid explains to her Queen, who is quite amused about what she heard.

"Don't worry, I am not taking away your toy, I am just moving to sit at the throne, so the Queen could relax while you focus on your job"

"Oh... Of course, the Queen being relaxed is important, go ahead, the job can wait... a little bit"

Elsa just shakes her head bemused at the girl... But she doesn't say anything and moves back to sit at her throne.

She sits down and uses her magic so that the device that has the girl locked up slides over with the girl to her.

Now both of the women look at each other, both their rightful positions. The Queen sitting on her throne while looking down on her personal maid beneath her while she does her instructed job.

Elsa presents her cock back to Diana, who smiles yet again by seeing it in front of her eyes, she gets back to work.

Diana licks the tip slowly and as long as she can five times, then starts worshiping, kissing the divine dick, first the very crown, then the top, the sides, and lastly the below part, goes back to licking, this time, however, she does it fast and hard. Making the Queen's dick throb at the menstruations it's receiving.

She kisses again, this time staying for long intervals of time in position. Lastly kissing the little urethra hole and staying there the longest, letting out slight moans at what she's doing and because she loves being a slut for the Queen's cock.

While the Queen is liking the actions of the girl, she wants more, so she begins to move this along.

"Wrap your mouth around the whole tip and swirl your tongue continuously around it, licking it in every side, set your own pace"

The command is done expertly, as the maid does just that. She wraps her lips around the tip, sighing in joy as she can finally do such a thing after a lot of slight kisses and licks.

She starts licking fast, to the surprise of the Queen, who bucks her hips involuntarily, Elsa sees Diana smiling in what she considers succession. She will punish her later for that. But for now, let's let her do what she wants.

Elsa lets out shallow breaths as she is being stimulated by the girl's soft tongue, slowly then faster, then slow again, the mixed sensations are greatly pleasurable to the Queen.

As the maid continues to do so, waiting for further instructions, she didn't expect the next move from the Ice Queen.

Elsa grabs Diana's head by her red hair and thrusts her entire length down the girl's throat, the girl's nose touching the Queen's pelvis, the Queen's balls smacking into her jaw. The maid gags from surprise, Elsa feels her head try to move away from her grasp.

"Stay" Elsa commands.

The maid obediently stays, even as her eyes tear up again, after the initial surprise, she relaxes, therefore being able to keep her head from moving and letting her lips stay around the dick without much problem.

"Resume licking"

Diana obliges by doing what she was told, even if it's harder to do now that she's deepthroating. She's waiting for Elsa to start moving, but she just stays there letting her lick the length back and forth as best as she can.

"Blink thrice if you like what I am doing"

The red-head complies without pause, earning a small smile from the Queen. However, even if the maid would like to stay like this for longer, she needs to breathe, so she starts blinking rapidly to convey the message.

Elsa finally releases the girl from her peril, but she doesn't fully pull out of her mouth, she goes back to keeping her tip inside of it. The Queen is about to remind the girl that she didn't say to stop licking. But just as she opened her mouth, she felt the maid already doing it, so she shuts her mouth.

Diana is in trance, the taste, the musky smell of the Queen's rod is just delectable, but she feels it start throbbing, knowing that the Queen isn't far from pouring her reward down her throat, she starts licking with more enthusiasm, moaning softly, but also letting whining sounds, she wants more, wants Elsa to start to move, no matter how hard, she just wants her mouth to get destroyed by the Queen, so she'd have a sore throat as a reminder.

Elsa listens to the girl's whines, she knows that the girl wants her to do something, but she isn't going to, she wanted to clean, so she will let her, it's her job, the Queen will just relax.

But she will help her out a little. The Queen uses her magic and slides the captive girl closer, simultaneously making the girl swallow more of her girth, more than halfway through. She also stands up, the throne of ice disappearing. Now the girl has better access.

"Go ahead, do whatever you want, finish your job and take your reward, make sure to not spill any of it, your job is to clean, not to make a mess"

With a final command, being allowed to do what she wanted from the very beginning, the maid grins and goes town on that royal, juicy, piece of girl meat.

Diana brought her head in closer as the cock throbbed and spasmed, She squeezed her lips powerfully as she licked the length, making the Queen grunt from the pressure, but she doesn't stop it, she did tell her to do what she wanted, after all.

Manipulating the aching meat with her tongue, as best as she could; when she started approaching the Queen's pelvis, she went back, she doesn't want her allowed control to end too fast, she ran her tongue over and over on the pulsating cockhead and ended it in an almost reassuring pet that did nothing more than increasing the ache in Elsa's balls. Elsa felt something starting to well up inside her, accompanied by a deep ache in her balls and a burn through her slab of cockmeat, and her jaw clenched as her eyelids fluttered.

Diana released the cock from her mouth for the first time since she was instructed to put it inside. Elsa raised an eyebrow at that action, she sees the girl's eyes staring at her, she seems to be thinking about something, so the Queen patiently waits. After a few seconds, she sees the maid nod at herself, and with determination, in her voice, she requests something which makes the Queen let out a very deep sigh from the pure arousal that she's feeling.

"Please, Queen, would you use your mighty tool and slap your naughty maid's face a few times with it before I continue cleaning it?"

How can the Queen not comply with such a request from her maid, so she takes it in her hands, she feels her dick throbbing violently in her own hands, she could just stroke it furiously a few times and that'd be it... But this isn't about her right now, it's about the red-haired girl that's waiting to be rewarded for her excellent work.

Elsa aligns her hand-held cock and at first slowly and excruciatingly drags it all over the maid's face, before pulling away and slapping her left cheek, smearing the precum that was on the cockhead, then without pause, she does the same to the girl's right cheek, she sees the girl smiling beautifully as if it was the most mundane activity in the world. She does it a few more times, seeing the cheeks get slightly red from the impacts.

She hits the girl's lips a few times with fast strikes, then the nose, on the top of her head, and with the slaps that Elsa has done, she feels that she's closer to ejaculating than before, so as the last move, she takes her dick and slides it from the girl's head, down her nose, all the way to her open and waiting mouth. The maid's eyes following the whole time.

"Now, continue" Elsa instructs.

Diana stuck out her tongue and ran it over the underside of her vascular slab - from the very base to the throbbing tip, dragging the width of the slender muscle up the significantly larger cock. Elsa shivered hard at the soft, slimy feel of her tongue, and marveled at just how great it felt. Tremors ran up and down her muscular frame as the maid worked her way up inch by inch, never stopping her tongue contact.

Diana bent Elsa's cock down with her tongue and angled it towards her approaching mouth, and as she reached the throbbing tip she swirled her dexterous tongue around the ridge of flesh. She quickly and efficiently took it into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the turgid dick and pushing down just a tiny bit, but even a tiny bit was enough, as just a handful of inches was enough to fill out Diana's cheeks like a hamster. The Queen shuddered again, her mouth parting to allow deep, breathy gasps to leave her mouth while her eyelids fluttered rapidly. Her fingers wanting to clutch at something, finds their target on Diana's red hair, kneading softly, in a pointless attempt to cope with the tremendous pleasure rolling through her cock.

The Queen brushed one of her bundles of crimson hair over the girl's ears so that it wouldn't block the view of the girl's work. The maid started to bob on the first few inches of cockmeat. Elsa can feel the girl's tongue twirl around in a circular motion, twisting around the width of the cock as she took more and more of it into her warm mouth, working at it from multiple angles at once. Her tongue lavished the shaft with long licks and gentle prods as it bathed inside her saliva-strewn mouth, ensuring that it was constantly stimulated and brought to pleasure. Diana was both thorough and relentless, and Elsa was a shivering mess as a result.

It was, true to Diana's words, she worshipingly does her task. She worked with all diligence she gave to her exotic Queen and lavished the cock with so much attention that it was impossible to hold on, that Elsa couldn't cope. Her cock swelled and balls rose as the feel of a genuine mouth wrapped around her - something that she'd told herself she'd never feel, at least not so early in her life, especially in the middle of nowhere and with a person she doesn't actually love - was overwhelmingly good. It was hot and wet and tight all at the same time, with soft walls pulsing against her and a slick tongue stroking every throbbing inch until the Queen was a groaning, shivering mess and her cock was pulsing like a tropical volcano on the brink of eruption.

And just like that, Elsa came violently, from her first-ever blowjob, her balls squeezing tight as her cock pumped like a firehose. Semen blasted into Diana's mouth with explosive force and her eyes went wide, clearly not expecting such a violent outpouring of hot, thick semen; but she did not pull away and, instead, pushed herself down firmly, down to the base of the Queen's dick, her nose, yet again touching the soft pelvis of Elsa and locked her pale lips tight around the heaving girldick. Cum washed through her mouth and filled out her cheeks, and the girl happily gulped it down as if it was the nectar of the gods. And to the maid it might as well have been, as she swallowed she continued to twist her tongue around the swollen, pulsating cockmeat and actually, but barely prodded at the Queen's balls, purposefully dredging up more and more cum.

Yet, despite her rhythmic swallowing, there was simply too much semen pouring into her mouth and washing down her throat to handle. Each audible swallow was accompanied by a wet sputter, and some of the rich baby-batter began to seep from her lips. It dripped over her chin and down her neck, and soon there was some cum falling from her lips to the ice ground, while she continued her job.

The other portion, which didn't fall to the ground, ran down her slender, elegant neck and ran over her modest chest in thick white lines. Some would've rolled over the flat plane of her belly, too, if it weren't for the ice that held the girl captive. Despite all of that potent cum marking the maid's skin, Diana still sucked on the cock even when its violent throbs subsided as if trying to milk a few last strings from her balls. She was rewarded with a few small spurts that made her giggle happily, but Elsa was entirely spent in that the biggest load that the Queen has experienced - her mind was in a daze, her cock feeling more pleased than it had ever been and a deep satisfaction filled every fiber of her being.

Diana POV:

That was absolutely, the best, tastiest thing I've ever done and tried. I wouldn't mind doing this every day from now on, maybe I can work some deal with Elsa... Morning cleaning jobs... That'd be great, but I don't think she'd allow such a thing while in Arendelle's castle...

I finally release Elsa's dick from my mouth, crane my neck up to look at the Queen, only to see her closed eyes. I just can't help but beam at that, I did a great job, but there's room for improvement, I won't stop until Elsa praises me on it.

"Thank you for that, Queen Elsa, I loved all of that"

Me saying those words, finally made Elsa's eyes open and stare at me, she seems to be contemplating something and simply nods.

"Now, shall... We... Continue?..." My mouth moves on its own, even if I wanted to say it with certainty, however it came out as distracted and slow, because my eyes spotted something to the side... Or for that matter, somebody, that should've not seen a scene such as this.

I see in the corner of my eyes that Elsa is slightly confused at how I pronounced that sentence, but she looks at my eyes, seeing that I am not looking at her. Which prompts her to turn around and look at what I am staring at.

She turns around and gasps out of surprise and just freezes like a statue.

I and Elsa both stare back at another pair of blue eyes, Princess Anna, looking at us wide-eyed and open-mouthed, completely red as a tomato.

"Uhm... Hi?" The Princess lets out a meek greeting, with an awkward wave of a her hand, looking back and forth between me and her sister.

I guess I won't be hearing their duet...

~ End of Chapter 12 ~

89