Chapter 17
1.7k 2 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ Bye, bye Hans ~

Narrator POV:

We see a maid with red hair, in the Queen's room, looking at the sleeping Queen, with her head on her palm.

"Elsa, wake up," She says, not receiving a reaction.

She gets closer to the bed.

"Elsa, wake up!" She says louder, eliciting a groan.

"Oooh, Angel, if you don't wake up, I will do something that you won't like" Cooes the maid.

"Fiv... re... utes" The Queen mumbles in her pillow, not even fully finishing the words.

"Well, I did warn you" The maid slowly climbs on the queen-sized bed and gets close to Elsa. She wiggles her fingers in a suggestive motion.

And just like that, she starts tickling the Queen all over.

"Hahaha, sto- Haha, stop it," Elsa says throwing snow at the Maid, causing her to fall off the bed "I'm awake, awake..." Elsa sighs after calming down.

"Ouch" The maid gets up patting her back "Now then, Angel, since you're awake, you got a big day ahead of you" 

"Yes, yes, Prince Hans is being taken away, I know, why does it have to be so early..."

"I have no idea, but that's how it is. So, Angel, time to get up from your bed and to eat your breakfast, in the meanwhile, I will ready the bath"

"Mhm... Can you stop calling me an angel?"

"I explained why I am doing it"

"Yes, yes, if I were to make ice wings on my back, I'd look like an angel, but that makes no sense if I don't do that"

"I mean you look perfect, as I imagine an angel would look like"

"Haaah..."

"There's also the fact that people make snow angels... Basically, I don't see a better name for you, my Queen... There is 'Ice Queen', but you're not cold enough to be called that... Since you don't feel coldness to begin with"

"Fine... Just go and make the bath, I will eat... I still can't believe that Gerda gave you the job in few minutes of you trying to get it" 

"I told you that I would get the position by default. Also, the fact that I was the lone person there to try for the job, made it super easy. Eventually, people will come and try to work here, since the gates to the castle finally opened, but I was just too fast" Diana says and finally leaves the Queen alone, while she goes to make the bath.

And so, Elsa is left to eat the food quietly, but as she eats she thinks that something is different with the food from how it always was, but she can't put her finger on it, so she just shrugs and continues to eat.

As Diana comes back, she sees the Queen about to finish the last part of the meal. So she readies her a treat of hot chocolate... It may not be the best idea to give such a thing to people in the morning, but, who cares.

"Here" The maid hands over the cup with the hot chocolate to the Queen as she takes the now empty plates and puts them on the food trolley, to bring them back for cleaning. 

The Queen takes a sip of the chocolate and sighs, finally relaxing.

"This is great"

"Thank you"

"You made this?" Elsa asks.

"Indeed I have, I am a maid after all"

'A maid... not a chef"

"Okay, I am a maid, who's half a chef"

"That... So the food is also made by you then?"

"You'd be correct"

"No wonder it seemed different"

"It was made with lo-" Diana starts cheery.

"No" Elsa quickly shuts her down.

The maid tsks "Fine, it was the seasoning, different spice mixes and such, I made it with my previous boss, Rosa"

"Oh? What's different about them?"

"Trade secret between me and my old boss"

"... I am your new 'boss', though"

"Yes, but do you actually need to know it? I don't think you'll be cooking for that knowledge to be needed"

"I... I might cook... someday..." Elsa says uncertainly.

"Yes, well, when you do, then I can bestow you the knowledge of the spice deities"

"Fine... Do you have to be so dramatic though?"

"Of course" Diana turns around and starts wheeling the trolley towards the door, be she pauses.

"Angel"

"Hmm?" Elsa hums while sipping on the chocolate.

"Need help with the bath?"

Elsa chokes on the chocolate, starts coughing "Angel, you okay?" Asks Diana worried.

"I-I am fine, and no, I am also fine alone"

"Are you sure? I could scrub your back"

"Yes, I am definitely sure"

"Hmmm... If you say so" Diana says grabbing onto the trolley again and going to open the door so she could leave.

Diana POV:

"Diana" I hear Elsa say. I turn around to face her.

"Yes?"

"There's one thing I couldn't stop thinking about..."

"And that is?"

"How..." I see Elsa's ear tips get slightly red "Are you sure you won't get pregnant from what we did? I know that you assured me and all that... But how can you know that you can't get pregnant when you told me that I was your first time..."

Oh... Yeah, I did forget something like that... How do I explain it... Wait, I don't need to explain it at all.

"Okay, valid question, but I have another one for you"

"Umm... Okay?"

"How can you create living sentient snow thingies? Such as Olaf and the big guy, who I still think should be named Marshmallow, because it's funny"

"I... I don't know?"

"Well, there you go. I don't either, I can't explain it, but I somehow feel that I can't get pregnant unless I want to and that's it"

I still see Elsa look worried, even if she can't dispute my answer... I sigh.

"Look, Angel, if I truly get the signs of pregnancy, I will leave, truly, to not show myself again. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble from something like this"

"No, that's..." Elsa starts, but I cut her off.

"It's okay, if it happens, I am okay with it. I didn't stop any of it and let it happen, so it's mostly my responsibility and besides, it's not like I'd get rid of the kid, I would raise them, and maybe someday, you'd meet them... But there you go, I know that it won't happen, but just in case, so you don't have to worry about a thing. See you later, Queen Elsa" 

I take the trolley and leave, not leaving any room for argument and also leaving Elsa to think about it by herself, my hard to believe input would only make it worse. Believing in others having magic since you have them too, is one thing, but believing in somebody to have the ability to get pregnant whenever they feel like it, is quite far-fetched.

Well, it's been a few days since I've become a personal maid of the Queen and so far it's been going great, I can't wait for the custom-designed maid outfit to arrive, I don't fully like these old traditional ones.

Anyways, time to clean some things and then go to the docks with Elsa, for Hans who's scheduled to leave, but I will have to talk to him before that happens.

Narrator POV:

Sometime later.

The Queen is making her way to the docks with her Maid.

"So, why do I have to follow you there?" The Queen asks Diana.

"Because I don't want to sneak on the ship behind everybody's back and risk getting caught in the process"

'Okay, a better question them... Why do you need to get on the ship, to begin with?"

"To talk to Prince Hans"

Elsa stops moving, causing Diana to do the same, the Queen turns around to look at her.

"Why...?"

"Because I want to?"

"Right... What's stopping me from turning around and going back?"

"Fine... Is insulting him a good enough reason for you? Remember, I wasn't there when you and Anna beat his sorry behind"

"You really want to waste time doing that?"

"It's only a waste of time if you don't enjoy something that you do... And I will love insulting him, so? Ain't a waste of time whatsoever"

"Okay, but only for a few minutes, I'd rather do anything else"

"Yes, yes, thank you... A few minutes is all I need anyways"

"Mhm... Why did you have to wait to tell me this only after I wrote the document for Kai so he could do the job for me..."

"I was cleaning the castle, you know that I'd like to spend as much time with you as possible, but unfortunately, I still have a job to do"

"Does your job have a requirement to always try and remind me about your love for me?"

"Oh, it absolutely does, a hundred percent" Diana answers with confidence.

"Of course it does... Why did I even ask"

"Ow! My neck hurts! Is there a doctor that I could see? No?" Both of them hear the Duke's voice, as they come up behind them "I demand to see the Queen!"

"Ahem" Diana clears her throat, making the men behind the Duke and also the Duke to turn around "Here, you can see the Queen... unfortunately"

"What is that supposed to mean?!" He screams at the maid.

"That you're annoying?" The maid deadpans at him.

"Wha- How dare you!"

"Simple... I just do?"

The Duke turns his attention to the Queen who's just looking at the interaction amused.

"Who hired this maid?"

"Oh... So not only are you annoying, but you're also reta- I mean stupid, if I am here with the Queen, obviously she was the one that did... Or at least the people that answer to her"

The Duke gets red from anger as he goes to say something, the Maid walks past him to Kai, effectively shutting him up by ignoring him.

"May I please have that?" She points to the document. Kai looks at the strange maid, then to the Queen, who only nods, not caring to stop her at this point.

"Uh... Sure" Kai hands over the document.

"Thank you," She says pleased, and turns around "Ahem... Duke of Weaseltown"

"It's WESELTON" He shouts at the maid.

"Weaseltown, Weselton, Potato, Potata, whatever, who cares" The maid hears a slight chuckle from the Queen, and she continues with a proud smile.

"Now this here" She taps the document twice for emphasis "Reads as follows. Arendelle will henceforth and forever no longer do business of any sort with Weaseltown... And also from now on, thou shall be dubbed as 'Mustache Face of Weaseltown', signed by yours truly, Queen Elsa... Good day to you stache man, I hope you fare well on your journey" The maid hands the document back to Kai and goes to stand behind the Queen, who's trying to hold back her laughter to appear proper.

"I'm not mustache face and it's Weselton, Weselton" Stache Face screams as he's being dragged away.

Kai turns around to look at the Queen and approaches her "Queen, you didn't need to come here, since you sent me for it"

"No, I didn't, but she wanted to" Elsa points to the maid behind her.

"Um... Okay? So why did she want to come?"

"To talk to Prince Hans" Elsa answers.

"To the prisoner? Why?"

"Haaah..." Elsa sighs out loud.

"Should I tell him, or should you?" Diana asks behind the Queen.

"She's here... To insult the Prince..." Elsa says.

Kai blinks several times after hearing that answer "Insult... the prince?"

"Indeed I am, now, if you'd like to hear what I have to say to him, please come, I don't mind spectators"

Elsa looks at Diana for a moment "No... I am good here, you can go and have your fun"

"Awww, are you sure? I am sure that I wouldn't disappoint"

"I believe you... But I really don't think it's a good idea"

"Not even for a second?"

Elsa stares at Diana staring at her... she sighs "Fine, but I will leave immediately after I hear one insult"

"Hehe, fine by me" The Maid cracks her hands and goes on the ship that holds Hans. 

"Dramatic as always" Comments Elsa.

"For sure" Diana answers back.

The duo makes it to the cell door, a guard seeing the Queen, salutes.

"You can leave for now," Elsa says to the guard because if she even remotely understands her maid, neither she nor her guard will like what would come out of Diana's mouth.

"Yes, Mam" The guard leaves the two alone. So they make it inside the room. Seeing Hans in the cell.

"Ahem" The maid calls out, Hans looks toward the voice, not having expected to see the Queen and the red-head.

"What do you want?" The Prince asks.

"How do you do, you piss-gurgling troglodyte" The Maid bellows out.

Both Elsa and Hans choke on their saliva...

"Okay, I'm leaving," Elsa says quickly and turns around to leave.

"Yeah, I guess that's a good idea, my dirty mouth is for many things when it comes to you, my Queen... But ruining your ears ain't one of them"

"That... Ugh, I don't even know anymore, I will wait for 5 minutes at the most, and then I'll leave" Elsa says and leaves the room and quickly makes her way out of the ship entirely, while she hears a few more of the insults being shouted at the Prince who's stunned from the words. Such as 'Ginger Reject'and 'Prince Charmless'.

Diana POV:

"You feces-eating trash can" I let out the last scream. 

"I-" 

"Sssh, wait for a second," I tell the Prince while closing my eyes.

I feel Elsa's magic... Good, she's outside the ship, we can begin.

"Ahem... Hello, Prince Hans"

"I... You... But... What... What just happened?" Hans asks speechless.

"Hmm? What?" I ask innocently.

Hans is forced to only stare at me in utter confusion.

"Anyways, I've come here for business," I say, needing to continue the conversation.

"I... Yeah... What is it?" Hans is still confused but is trying to move on.

"Okay, listen very carefully. You majorly screwed up by attacking a Queen and her sister, so you're looking for a long time of rotting in jail"

"Don't you think, I know that?"

"Oh, I am sure you do... But, I am here to help you... Somewhat"

"What? Why would you want to help me?"

"A few reasons, this is a business proposition"

Hans looks at me intensely, gulps "I am listening"

"Good, because this is a one-time deal, no other chances" He nods at my words.

"You know how Queen Elsa has magic? Well she's not the only one, I have magic too"

Hans's eyes widen "Is it... related to blood?"

"No, but that'd be pretty cool now that I think about it, anyway, I can see and feel magic around me in a mist-like form and... When I look at you, I see that mist, it's weak, definitely the weakest I've seen yet. But it's there"

"I... But I don't think I have any magic"

"Of course not, it's not yours"

"What does that mean?"

"I have reason to believe, that you, Prince Hans, were controlled by somebody, to do something that you wouldn't normally do"

"I was... controlled?"

"Indeed," I say and let him a minute or so to think about it in silence, but not any longer, I don't have a lot of time.

"So... What is it that you want?"

"Simple, a deal that benefits both of us... Somewhat equally"

"Okay, I want to hear it"

"I will help you get out of jail"

"You'd do that?" He asks me wide-eyed.

"Yes, but, unfortunately, you will have to spend time in jail for a while, I can't do it now, or even in the near future"

"How... How much?"

"At the least? Two years, at the most? Four years"

"That's... A lot" Hans says tiredly.

"Indeed, but it's better than... Whatever it is that you'd originally get"

"Yeah, I suppose it is, thank you... where do I come in this 'deal' of yours?"

"I can't give you the details now, but I will need a favor in the future. All that I will say about it, is that I'll need some help in making a made-up story, have actual evidence"

"I don't understand... But okay, I agree, anything to not spend my life in jail"

"Smart choice, well I will be leaving now, I spent too much time here already, I will see you... Someday, but you'll just have to trust me in this, there's nothing else you can do anyways"

"Mhm..."

I turn around to leave the cell. But I stop as Hans asks me something.

"Why... Why do you help me? I put you in danger, along with others"

I turn around to face the Prince "Hmm... Because I loathe when people force others to do something that they don't want to... Somebody I really looked up to, experienced something I would never wish to anybody, even my worst enemy... That's all you need to know. Goodbye, Prince"

I leave the room with the cryptic sentence, I walk outside and see Elsa waiting by the small bridge, I smile and look at the blue sky... A new life... I am glad that I got the chance, I wonder if she got one too...

"Diana, are you coming, or do I actually need to start walking away?" Elsa breaks me out of my daze.

"Of course, my Queen, your wish is my command," I say happily and run to Elsa who only scoffs at me... I can't wait for when that scoff turns to a smile instead.

~ End of Chapter 17 ~

63