Chapter 12
781 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ RWBY's room ~

Narrator POV:

"So... It's quite late, I will be going to rest, now," Crystal says and tries to get up before Ruby interrupts hastily.

"Come on, it's still early, one last question"

Crystal looks outside the window... It's almost midnight, how is that early? She looks at Ruby and agrees, with a soft sigh.

"Fine... Shoot, who's asking the last one?"

Everybody looks at each other, except for Weiss, who has been staring outside the window for a while now, without saying a single word.

Nora pipes up to the challenge.

"Who's most appealing to you in this room? Your instinct said numbers, but some of them were the same, so who is it?"

Crystal looks at Blake for a hot minute, who looks back at her, before Crystal averts her eyes, finally answering.

"Well, It's a three-way tie with Pyrrha, Yang, and Ruby. My instinct doesn't lie to me, it chooses a number by the standards that I'd like. Because Ruby and Pyrrha have red color schemes, they got a default one-point bonus. So they were both 8, Yang, was an 8 without red, so you'd think she would be my pick, but sadly, that's not true. Red is just that strong. So it's between Pyrrha and Ruby, but, yet again, we come to a technicality, while my instinct gave them the right number. I, personally spent more time with team RWBY and by that meaning, more time with Ruby, so I know her better, so, my answer is Ruby"

"Ha, there you go, Yang, I knew that I was better than you" Ruby boasts to her sister, who just blankly looks at her, trying to hide her loss. While Pyrrha is just happy to be included.

"Yang, if it makes you feel any better, just know, that you are the winner at certain times, you know, when your lilac eyes, turn to their red shade"

"Oh? That definitely does help me feel better. In fact, it even gave me some ideas about something" Yang summarises, while being all mysterious.

"Hey, hey, why did you look at Blake for so long before answering?" Nora interrupts.

"She was in my field of view," Crystal says, hiding the fact that Blake would have them all beat if she wasn't hiding her Faunus heritage. Blake also knows this, because of what happened a few weeks back.

"Ah... Right," It seems Nora easily believed it.

"Okay, I really have to go now, quite tired," Crystal says and finally moves to the door, this time, Ruby isn't stopping her. Even if she kinda wanted to suggest a sleepover. But with one look at Weiss, she gave up the idea.

Crystal left the room. Now some talking between the teams happens.

"She has a way of talking to the crowd... But she doesn't have a lot of basic knowledge, she talks about death and killing like it's going to sleep. Then there are the obvious talks about sex, how she only knows about it. Not to mention the whole deal with the family... She is quite a character" Pyrrha says

"Right, right? She's weird but cool, she's a cool weirdo, but in a good way" Ruby blabs about.

"Sis, I don't think that's a compliment, but, she is a cool weirdo, indeed" Yang adds.

"I wonder if she can cook" Nora randomly says aloud.

"You're just thinking about pancakes again, aren't you?" Ren asks.

"Hehe, you got me, but it's a valid thought, maybe she'd cook me some if I asked"

"Maybe..."

"Hey, Weiss, why are you so silent?" Ruby asks.

Weiss finally breaks her stare at the window. Looking at Ruby, she finally stands up and goes to the door.

"Don't follow me"

She leaves the room.

Everybody looks at each other, after a while, they nod at each other and follow her.

Crystal POV:

Well, that was a good time, I should talk with other people some more.

Hmm... I wonder if Glynda is asleep, I wouldn't mind having some fun... Perhaps I should return the favor for the last time...

"Faunus, stop"

I hear Weiss's voice... Cold, cold voice.

And still no name? I guess I can understand, I did just badmouth her family, but they deserved it.

"You animal, I said stop"

I immediately stop.

"What... Did you just say?" I ask coldly, turning around to meet with her blue eyes. That, are looking at me emotionlessly.

"I said stop, you animal" Weiss repeats to me, without any mercy.

Oh, so that's how we're doing this.

"Well, I've stopped, Schnee, what do you want?"

"I want you to take back what you've said about my mother" Weiss demands.

"Yeah? And why would I do that? All I've said were facts"

"Facts? All, that you've said is, that she's a bad mother and that she's pathetic"

"Yes, is that not true? Neither is she a good mom, nor is she all that great, so saying that she's pathetic, it fits" I say without backing down.

"I said TAKE IT BACK! You Faunus trash, you don't deserve to talk about my family like that"

She... Oh, so she's just like her name suggests, just like her dear old father, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, she hates him, but still preaches his ideals... Well, I won't feel guilty about this at all then.

"Care to repeat that, Schnee?" I challenge her. I see her team and JPNR watching us from further away. I shake my head at them secretly, to not intervene. This spoiled girl needs to be put into her place.

"You're just some animal, a Faunus trash, you talk, so high and mighty, about my family, talking about killing, you are a deranged murderer and nothing else. Training for your Semblance? By using humans? Like it's some science experiment. You're sick, you're a monster. So yes, you don't deserve to speak ill of my family, even if they have their own problems. But they don't compare to yours. You are absolutely crazy. Sleeping with so many women? Having multiple partners and even having sex with your Mom? You make me sick. But of course, only a Faunus could be like that, only a beast. So, TAKE IT BACK"

Weiss finally finishes, spitting at my face.

"What, why so silent? No words when somebody finally talks down to you? Cat got your tongue? Or should I say, an animal has got your tongue? You monster"

That's it...

"HAHAHAHAHAHA. Monster? I AM A MONSTER? You're a joke, Schnee, You racist, little, spoiled bitch. How dare you, how even dare you to speak to me like that, how dare you defend your piece of shit of a family. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, call me an animal"

"Wha-" Schnee trash tries to say something. But I don't care.

"NO, Shut your mouth and listen. Your family is made up of worthless humans, your whole family should just stop existing. Your Father is the incarnation of the devil. You don't even know half of what he has done. All you know is the bad practices of your little company. Which he wouldn't even have the power to do anything with, if your mother wasn't so god damn useless, she's weak. I can't stand people that let the world run them over, instead of taking the world and making it their bitch. She did nothing. That's why you son of a bitch father has all the power"

"Tha-"  She... (THIS BITCH, JUST CAN'T SHUT UP AND LISTEN).

"I SAID, SHUT UP! ONE MORE TIME. YOU INTERRUPT ME, ONE MORE TIME. AND YOUR TEAM WILL SEE SOMETHING THEY SHOULDN'T" This makes her team start getting their weapons out and makes Weiss finally scared, making her realize that she should've not done, what she did. But it's too late. FAR TOO LATE.

"NOW LISTEN. You call me a monster? Call me crazy? Hahahaha, maybe I am, maybe I am not, but that's none of your business. Back in your room I said that you aren't ready to hear why I hate your family, but screw it. Let me tell you a quick story. My biological parents left me in a lab, I grew up in hell, I was experimented on from the very start, I can't remember a day where I wasn't touched in some way or a nother, tortured, pumped up full of chemicals of various portions. My whole body was unable to move, My bones crushed, I was forced to lay all day forced to be awake, forced to watch the sunny days go past, while my hearing was impaired completely, from something they injected into me. I was stuck in silent solitude, while I was only allowed to make sounds at night and all of those sounds were SCREAMS!, I couldn't muster a single word. I couldn't move a muscle. That's why I hate your mom, she can't do her god damn job and that's being a mom, just because she's like my parents, THEY LEFT THEIR CHILD. Hey, let me tell you something. People call me weird, a lot, it's basically all I hear. But even other Faunus do that, but not because of how I act, but because I have two tails. There are no two tails foxes, so they call me weird. Thinking I was born with a birth defect. But newsflash. I WAS A NINE TAILED FOX. 7 of my TAILS GOT RIPPED AWAY FROM ME, without mercy, it was the most painful thing I've ever felt. I was injected with sped-up hormones, So when I was 8, I already looked almost the same as I look now. Why? Because they wanted to violate me, rape me day in day out, so they could breed more of me, more of the Faunus that's my kind. So they could do the same to them, as they did to me and sell them, just like they planned to do with me. So I laid there, without being able to move, but when I realized they were going to touch my body, I struggled with my last breath, I kicked, thrashed, as much as I could through all the pain I felt. Before I was injected with something that numbed all the pain I felt. They bent my arms and legs in ways that they shouldn't bend. But for good measure. They tore my 7th tail out, doing that makes me completely frozen, anybody could do anything they wanted to me and I wouldn't be able to do anything back. They wanted to leave me with 3 tails for some messed up aesthetical purposes, but they sacrificed that goal for their other goal, to make me a breeding bitch, but hey you'd like that, wouldn't you? Since I am an animal, since all Faunus are animals, it should be our honor, to be bred, right? Schnee? So, when they were finally ready, they took off their clothes and started to do their 'job'. But... A miracle happened. A miracle, that led me to my safety. And that was my Semblance. For the first time, in my mind, I didn't plead for help, didn't ask for somebody to save me, for them to stop. But now... All I was capable of thinking... I wanted them to pay, I wanted them to feel the pain I did. That I want them to suffer, I wanted them DEAD. And just like that, My trigger activated. And now I was fully healed, while they were the ones with broken bodies. Broken but still alive. Who knew, that to activate my Semblance, all I have to think, 'Feel my Pain', how very ironic. So, with me finally being able to move after 8 years of torture. I killed the scientist... mad scientist, that made me a lab rat, that wanted to make me a breeding bitch, that made me a weirdo in human society, because I didn't know anything of the real world after my escape and who made me a weirdo to the Faunus because they left me with two tails. So I killed him, tore his tongue out, forced him to eat it, took his dick crushed, kicked it, till I saw the eggs, leaving his body. I took the tools that were used on me, I sliced, cut, tore everything he had apart. Now the only thing remaining was his feeble, rapidly fleeting life, his eyes, and his hand, which was still bent. So I took a medicinal saw, turned it on, put, the handle into his broken arm, and forced it to move so he could drive it through my stomach, It barely hurt, I was numb to it, so I stared at him, laughing, while he was crying, with snot and blood everywhere, I stared right at his dead eyes and I tore them out just as I activated my semblance. He died, without any dignity, without anything of his body left untouched, all except for his balls and eyes, they were as good as new on the ground together. Which I later fed to the Grimm"

There's a silence. the two teams behind Weiss are staring at me wide-eyed, while Weiss is looking guilty, but also really scared. Good, she needs to know fear. She needs to know PAIN.

"And you know why? why I hate your family so much? How I know so much information about it? Because... that lab, that made my life hell, was funded by your father" Weiss's eyes popped out, while her mouth fell open.

"That's right, I DESPISE YOUR FAMILY, I DESPISE THE SCHNEE AND I HATE YOU. Even after I escaped the lab, after I finally got rid of the scientists, I thought I could finally live my life. But no, you dear old father, wanted his lab rat back, so he sent person after person, group after group, even some armies of mercenaries. All so he could get me back, at that point either alive or dead, he didn't care, he just wanted to show who has the bigger 'dick', that nobody could screw with the Schnee, that he is superior. But I killed every single person that he sent, they were the ones that helped me train my Semblance. And I'd gladly do that again"

I pause for a second... You know, let's just drive the point as much as I can.

"So, Schnee, still want to defend your family? Your father? Your name? If you do want to do that. Just remember. That when you say your name in the future, that your name is associated with wanting to make a child, an 8-year-old child, look like she was 16, to fool people, being forced to be pregnant at such a young age and sold to the most disgusting people out there, while her children suffer the same fate. Who knows what else your father has done, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my Semblance and you'd never know this. Ignorance is bliss, right?"

I turn around because if I don't, I know that my anger will lead me to do something... something I would regret... unfortunately.

"So yes, to answer your previous statements, Weiss. I am a monster and I am also crazy. But that's because your family made me that way"

I turn around and push Weiss to the ground, she looks up at me from the ground, her team and friends right behind her.

"Now, Weiss don't talk to me ever again, don't even look at me" I look at her friends "And team RWBY, that applies to you too. What do teams say? All for one and one for all? yeah, something like that... goodbye"

I walk away. I CAN'T CONTROL THIS ANGER. In front of everybody, I punch the ground as hard as I can, with the most Aura I can muster. Leaving a big crater, that definitely woke everybody up, if my screaming hasn't already.

"My life goal is to kill your father, if any of you stand in my way, be it you, your family, even the whole huntress and huntsmen populace. Nothing will stop me"

This is the last thing I say before I disappear from their sight.

Sadly... that punch barely helped me. I still feel so much anger. I need to somehow let it out...I take out my scroll. And call somebody. They pick up.

"Hey" I hear her stern and sleepy voice.

"Glynda. I see you were sleeping. But, I need you to wake up and be ready, to screw my brains out, without mercy as if I was a mere toy, I need my mind somewhere else and I know that you can help"

"Hey, hey, what happened, why do you sound like you're... dead. What happ-"

"It doesn't matter what happened, I don't care right now. All I need is for you to fuck me so hard, I wouldn't even dare to think of something else other than your dick in me, so be ready to use me, because I am not letting either of us sleep tonight"

Before she could say anything, I hang up.

Did I say, I had a good time today? Well, that was a complete lie.

Today... Is just so... so...

Sad, (Ecstatic).

~ End of Chapter 12 ~

27