Raini (1)
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[☆Welcome New Player! ]

"Welcome new player."

The text was accompanied with a beautiful melodious voice making my heart tingle. It was really calming to hear. I raised my  hand and waved at the screen, although I knew that this was stupid of me, but  since they welcomed me, I should return the greeting.

"Hello~" 1 SAM SPOKE THIS

Ehe. There's no way they would reply----

"Hello~" 2 THIS WAS A REPLY BY THE VOICE.

Ah. They replied? They replied!? Oh my, their voice is really pretty, thanks for adding this beautiful detail to the game. I dropped my head down as I admired it. 

"May we now begin?" 

I raised my head and tilt it slightly, "Begin what?" I asked. 

The text in front of me changed.

[Character Creation.]

Oh! Now that it mentioned it, I would need to customize my character that I would use  in the game.

"Yes, we can begin." I replied and watched the surrounding turn white and a screen popped up in front of me revealing the customization options. It was colored violet and there were alot of parts you can change, like height, hair color, hair style, length and more. Beside it was a full body mirror allowing me to see myself. It not only displayed my look in real life, it gave much more details to that, that even the mole on my forehead could be seen. I could turn around and the mirror would also let me see my  back, side, and front with no issues. 

 I played with everything for a while and went to try everything on. Finally, I made myself settle on the dull cyan colored hair that had orange neon highlights. It wasn't too long neither too short, it was on the lenght of my shoulder, accompanied with its curly strands and long bangs by the side, revealing my big forehead and the mole in the middle. 

"Huhu. It's pretty!" 

I spoke as I fidgeted with my hair. I don't know why but when I touch it, it felt so smooth as if the hair was real. 

Then I moved on to the eyes. I chose eyes that were orange in color and had caramel colored eyelashes that was thick. My pupils became sharp diamonds like those of a cat, and speaking of cat, there were options to grow cat ears and tails and if I chose that, I'd be a cat girl but I didn't chose it because.....it's strange to have additional body parts.

"I'm done." 

I spoke out after I went to look around to search for the 'done' button so I could go to the next step, but there wasn't any.

"Marvellous, your character is beautiful." 

The voice complimented me and I shyly hid my face under my hands. I then replied with, "Thank you.." not including saying "Voice-chan."

Unexpectedly, the voice then answered with her name, "Do not call me 'voice', I have a name. Call me Sugar-chan~"

"Oh? I'm happy to be able to call you Sugar-chan." I smiled. 

Sugar-chan chuckled and then told me,"Since you are done, we may move forward."

And after she spoke, the text then again changed. 

[USERName]

I've already expected this, how could I start playing with no username. Hmmm.....what should I call myself? 

Uh, Sammy? No no, too plain. Hm? How about Sunni? Nah, I don't like it. Ah, how about Rain? I like rainy days the best anyways. 

"Rain." 

I spoke out and patiently waited for the response. 

[Sorry, USERName "Rain" is already taken.]

Oh.

Who wouldn't expect that, well me of course. 

Then, how about Raini! That sounds unique. Then that's what I am choosing, hope that it isn't already taken.

"Raini.3Raini Is pronounced as Ra-in-ei

And just like earlier, I waited for a while before getting my response. 

[USERName "Raini" is available.] 

Ah~ Thank god it was available! 

"Check." 

I spoke out and the name "Raini" turned grey, which means I've own it. 

"Since you have finished with the setup, Sugar-chan will start the prologue to the game, bye-bye, Raini-chan, hope we meet again!" Sugar-chan spoke out with laughter in her voice, but when she said bye-bye, there was a hint of sadness in her words. 

"Yes, see ya Sugar-chan." I waved at the screen goodbye and then the screen turned black and car sounds began to play in the background. The screen faded into black and a city could be seen on the screen. 

Screech!

The noise made a stop of the car sounds and the place became quiet. Drops of rain the  began pouring and the city was filled with puddles. 

A foot then stomped on the puddle making the water splash on the surrounding and a stone rolled over and fell on the drainage.

The the  scene moved into a crowded place and people were using gadgets of higher technology than of what we had today, just like robots and more which was still in the making. 

Thump. 

The camera looked above and the Black sky suddenly rippled and dark smoke came out. 

"Look!" 

A voice came from one of the crowds and the people around, looked above. 

Drip. Drop. 

The rain started again but the people didn't move and just remained there even after being drenched in the rain. 

A long hand then came out of the ripple that was all skin and bones and was pointing it's fingers on the crowd. 

"Abuxa, Serin Helievtjer Maii, leljil."4Humans, vanish for our race, die.

And green smoke began to pour around the crowd and people fell to the ground lifelessly and their gadgets began to malfunction. 

Then the  screen faded again and now the scene was in a building where a  handsome man on his forties kneeled down near the window glass and held his hands together and chanted  a prayer. 

A nurse then rushed inside holding an infant on her arms. 

"Sir..."

The man slightly looked at the child and returned his gaze outside. He then stood up and took out a dagger and sliced one of his finger. 

"Sir!" 

The nurse wanted to run to him and stop his doing but the man refused her to do it. 

"This is for the entire human race." He spoke out as he took out an ancient feather pen and dripped it on his blood, then he used his own blood to write something on a green folded paper. 

And the office was illuminated by green light. The nurse who was by the door suddenly felt drowsy and she fell to the floor unconcious. But the  infant on her  arms remained wide awake but there were small tears on her tiny eyes. 

"Forgive me my child.." The man dropped his pen down and tears flodded his face as the young child grew paler and her half awaken black colored eyes turned green and the scene changed again. 

1