Tian Tu Birth part 1
61 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a celestial peak, there was a majestic Palace; magnificent light descended from above as the heavens themselves are opening; the light seemed to want to illuminate the whole peak. Inside that Palace, three people are present.

Woman with long jet black hair that washed on her delicate body all the way to her back. Her body was covered with a white long robe, her robe seemed to be extremely simple, not even made from a medium level of materials, but special golden words are written on the back of her robe as they shined with golden color "Tian Family," the family that is known as the heavens themselves! She was Jin Yue, the personal servant of the empress.

 

Next to her, a man was standing up; he was extremely handsome. His eyes are shining with a special golden color like they are two hot suns wishing to burn everything. He seemed to be very young, in his early twenties,

This man is the strongest man in the whole universe, Tian Meng! He is known as the sovereign of all myriad realms. He ruled the myriad realms for the past ten million years, and now, finally, he is going to have a son, someone that can inherit him. His eyes are lying lovely at a woman that lay in front of him.

"AHHH-"

Her face was emitting the pain that she was going through, as she constantly shrill in screams of agony.

She was beautiful enough to cause an all-out war between realms; her pair of beautiful crimson eyes are seemed to be capable of burning one heart at an instant. Her body radiated off an extremely graceful aura like if you stood in front of her, you wouldn't dare to do anything that might offend her.

Her name is Mu Ling; she is the wife of Tian Meng and the empress of myriad realms. But right now, her face is filled with pain. Tian Meng was only looking helplessly and nervously as his wife was giving birth.

Outside of the room, two middle-aged men sitting outside, they sitting on the floor next to behind the door, like they dare anyone to come inside.

The one that sat on the right side had long black hair that reached his shoulders, a long black beard, his face seemed to be extremely attractive, not because of his looks, but because of the dominating and overbearingness it gave.

His name was Tian Ming; he was the father of Tian Meng, the previous Patarich of the Tian Family, as well as the previous emperor of the universe.

Next to him sat another man, his name was Mu Zhan, he was the father of Mu Ling; his Mu family is one of the twelve guardians family of the Tian family. 

Mu Zhan and Tian Ming were best friends at their time; they saw each other as close as brothers, they once swore that they would marry their children. The Tian family always giving birth to a boy; that is a rule that passes through the family since immemorial. That's why Mu Zhan had to marry his daughter to the Tian family; well, it's not like it's something he had a hard time doing! This is the Tian Family, after all!

Both of them are sitting there hearing the screaming of Mu Ling. Mu Zhan couldn't help but twitch at her pain. 

Tian Ming glanced at him with a smile and said: "Linge'r will be fine; what are you making this face for, old man?" Mu Zhan opened his eyes but said nothing.

Time slowly passed when a heavenly light fall from the sky as a celestial aura covered the whole Palace, 

Tian Ming and Mu Zhan instantly got on their feet and entered the room; their eyes winded when they saw Mu Ling was laying on the bed with tears streaming from both of her eyes, but not from pain, but happiness. In her arms lay a little baby; he was crying, but around him, a light that seemed to have transcended purity itself.

Tian Meng slowly walked toward her with tears in his eyes before slowly crossing her back.

 

Announcement

Yoo, This is my first novel, I put quite a bit into the writing and grammar, but I still believe I have a lot to improve.

Please leave a comment after reading.

Enjoy.

0