Chapter 38. Visit and Moment with Sister.
432 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

...

I...

...what happen?

...My whole body feels so tired and hurt.

["Welcome back, user."] The system greets me.

..Ah, thank you system. Why I passed out?

["War in Kyoto."] The system said to me.

.....

....

...

!!!

Ah... I see... Kyoto got attacked, Lilith descends, Enosh shows up and Azazel is dead.

I see...

Wait.

Azazel is death, right?

He is my dad.

And he just died.

...Why do I feel just nothing about Azazel's death, right now? 

I should be... sad, or even wailing right?

["Perhaps you have accepted it?"] The system replied.

Of course not!

It is... too fast!

 He.. He is my father figure you know. 

But... I feel nothing. I feel contempt.

AAAAAHH! What is happening to me? 

Did I lack sympathy as a living being?!

...I'm afraid of what is happening to me. It is like...

It is so easy for me to forget Tragedy.

...

["User, I don't care if you don't understand yourself anymore but please you need to wake up, I think it has been several days since that day. Certainly, You miss Azazel funeral."]

...!!

Even after you said that I didn't feel that sad, system.

Lack of Empathy (?)

["Whatever, I don't have feeling user. You need to set priority straight. I actually have an idea of what's currently happening to you, but we can talk about it later."] The system reminds me.

...Thanks system.

>>>>>

I open my eyes and find myself in a bed... white room... and all the parts of my body hurt...

...

I tried to sit down on the bed.

!!!

Ouch Ouch..

It's hurt but that wasn't too bad.

...

A few seconds after that, I hear the sound of the door opened.

*Click*

...

A blonde mature woman with a fluffy nice tail fox and big oppai enter the room.

Yes, It is obviosly Yasaka.

"It seems you have wake up, Satoru-san." Yasaka said to me while bringing a bottle of water.

"Water?" She offered me.

...

"Thank you, Yasaka-san." I said to her as I accept the water.

She nodded back to me and sit beside my bed.

*Gulp* *Gulp*

I accept the bottle of water and drink it. I feel a bit better now.

...

"How is your body condition?" Yasaka asked me.

"Everything is still hurt." I replied.

"Don't worry, I believe you will be feeling okay in no time." Yasaka said to me.

"Uhmm." I nodded as I agree with her.

...It is just mental exhaustion for now. 

Physically, I feel it every day due to my training so I believe I would be okay tomorrow.

"...How long I have been passed out? And where am I?" I asked her.

"3 days. And you are still on Kyoto, the new hospital building." Yasaka replied as she look at me.

...

That's quite a long time. And they are sure fast at building stuff.

Supernatural are amazing.

...

"...Shit. What happened within these 3 days?" I asked.

"Various places on japan got attacked by Khaos Brigade. The government announces the status of the emergency. A shadow army also keeps appeared every night and attacking civilians across japan... I believe they are also part of the Khaos Brigade." Yasaka explains to me.

It is the same as the original game, Those creatures were once originally coming from the worlds he has been destroyed (or devoured).

Enosh could easily overrun this world by that thing later when he fully comes to this world.

...

Imagine how much worlds he has been destroying before.

....

*Sigh*

....

"Enosh is truly real." I muttered with a tired tone.

"Enosh? Is that the name of the entity who are possessing Rizevim at that time?" Yasaka asked.

"Yes, It is a multidimensional evil entity that having a goal to devour worlds and happen that it is our world turn right now." I replied to Yasaka.

"You are right, Satoru." (???)

....??

Suddenly we hear a voice come out of nowhere.

Then from a big mirror in the corner of the room, A blonde twin-tail comes out of it.

Iris Pumila, the loli baba vampire.

...

"Konnichiwa, Everyone," Iris said as she greet both of us while walking toward us.

....

"Konnichiwa Iris-sama" Yasaka replied.

"Konnichiwa, Iris-chan. How do you know I was wake up?" I asked while looking in her direction.

"Grr... Can you stop calling me that? I will smack you, Satoru! Also for your question, I have my minion guarding you." Iris replied with an annoyed expression.

A big dark fly coming out below my bed... then fly to her shadow.

!!!

...What? Why does she need to hide it below my bed?!

*DING*

....!!

Iris manifested another chair and sit beside Yasaka, which is also beside me.

Iris in this world is surely is so OP... I don't think Iris was able to do that in original.

...

"Anyway, I'm curious. How do you know about Enosh, Satoru?" Iris asked while looking at my eyes.

...Crap. She is suspicious about me!

System, help me!

["Stupid user. Just tell her, the entity introduces himself."]

Ah right... He did it.

"He was telling us his identity while in Kyoto." I answered Iris question.

"Yes, Iris-sama. Also, the entity gives us some confusing information such as telling Satoru is the protagonist? Ascension? I don't really remember the detail because of too much chaos in that day." Yasaka followed.

Hearing what Yasaka said, Iris's eyes wide open as she seems shocked with revelation. Iris suddenly grabs my clothes and shake me on the bed.

"Did that thing really say that to you?!" 

!!!!

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

It hurts so bad damn it. And she was shaking me.

"O-Ouch...Y-Yes." I replied.

Iris look at me astonished while still looking at me with eyes and mouth open widely.

...

She is too close! But she smells so good...

Is this a rose aroma?

["Stop thinking useless thing, user!!"] The system yells at me.

Pardon me, system. I blame the puberty on that.

....

"Umm... Iris-chan, you are too close."

"Aahh!! I'm sorry!"

Iris immediately releases her grab on me and sits down. She avoid my eyes, she is got embarrassed?

"...Did I smell bad?" She asked.

...What nonsense she talking about???

"No!! you smell so good Iris-chan, so don't worry if you are concerned about that!" I replied with my usual trademark smile.

...???

"Thank you." She muttered.

Huh...?

Now why is she thanking me?

Why is she looking away? Did I really make her embarrassed?

...

["User, you are not dense protagonist here."] The system retort to me.

...Did she?

["Well it is not the right time to care about that."] The system reminds me.

That's true.

...

"Seems my daughter and me has tough competition ahead of her." Yasaka also muttered.

O-Oii!!  I hear something outrageous there!

"Uhm.. anyway... this could change everything... Satoru. If there is someone who has the biggest chance to drive him out of this world, it is you."  Iris said to me with a serious tone.

???

"What do you mean, Iris-sama?" Yasaka asked.

"Every world has a protagonist on it. The ones who is loved by the world, and their fate always decide the fate of the world where they reside in. Enosh is an entity who is aware of this as he devouring the world as breakfast. Of course, I hear he would also fail sometimes due to the existence of protagonist." Iris explain.

....???

...That's a bit far stretched, right? I don't think ROB send me to have that role. 

ROB should be told me if that was true. It is something important after all.

Do you know something, system?

["I think I do. But I can't reveal it, user."] The system replied.

Tch. I'm honestly getting enough with your bullshit system.

...

"Is there a prove about  what you are said was true, Iris-chan?" I asked Iris, asking for confirmation.

"One of vampire progenitor, Aconite was 'protagonist' of my previous world, as Enosh stated it himself. He had a chance to save the world but at that time Enosh already grows too strong... Even though he was much stronger than me too... He actually has a chance once... but... that Baka...he also choose human...over my love...sigh...it take me...2000 years..." Iris explains then she begin to mumble toward herself in the end.

I see... I forget Iris is the part of the story where Enosh coming from.

I don't remember the original has something like this, Aconite is the protagonist of the world?  That arrogant vampire? What bullshit plot is that?

....

..!!

Enosh is also part of the story!

...

"This really changed everything. Could I announce this information at our alliance meeting, Iris-sama?" Yasaka suddenly asked again.

"That's would be better. In fact, I will be the one who will explain it in the meeting." Iris replied.

"Alliance meeting?" I asked them, confused about what they are talking about.

"Ah... Yes, We have arranged an alliance meeting tomorrow with various factions to devise a plan to fight against Khaos Brigade." Yasaka explains to me.

...

Yasaka then looks toward Iris.

Iris nodded and said "I will be there with Embroche descendant, Kusanagi Shuuma. Please prepare an extra chair for him too in that meeting. He might not be ready yet to face the threat, but I believe he would become our biggest asset in this war."

...

...In this world, The protagonist Kusanagi Shuuma is siding with Iris? That's not how it is supposed to work in original.

["Plot change, user. You already aware about it."] The system reminds me.

...Oh yeah, I'm sorry system.

...

"I will prepare your place on the meeting, along with Embroche descendant, Iris-sama." Yasaka said as she bow toward Iris.

*DING*

.....!!!

A magic circle appeared below them shining brightly, indicate that they are about to leave.

"Anyway... should I also join the meeting tomorrow?" I asked both of them.

Iris look at me and said "If you could move on tomorrow, Yes, please. I need to introduce yourself to Embroche descendant after all.

Also, you should prepare, because I have let your sister know you have wake up, and she will be visiting you in few minutes."

"Sister?" I asked them. 

*DING*

....!!!

*SHINE*

...The circle below both of them then begin shining so bright. After that both of them gone from the room before I was able to get the confirmation.

That's teleportation magic sure looks flashy.

...

...Oh my sister. 

I miss her so much.

...

...

...

I even forget to ask them about Azazel... Damn it.

...And why is Iris going with a magic circle if she was entered this room through the mirror?

["Probably forget."] 

...Oh yes. She probably did.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...A few minutes later.

I'm still alone in this room, sitting in my bed while still waiting for my sister's visit.

...I'm bored.

...

["User, I have looked to your memory and I guess... the story where Enosh coming from quite stupid to say the least."]

Oh, I forget you were able to do that.

And I fully agree with your sentence.

...

Seriously, can't you give a better ending for them, story creator?

["Since Enosh is already down, I assume the protagonist was in Aoi or Lycoris route?"]

...Honestly, I doubt it will follow the story plot, too many different things happen. 

But no matter what happens, we still could get the protagonist of the original story to help with our war.

We need more information, first.

["You are really growing up, user. I'm proud of you."] The system said to me.

Shut up.

....

*Click*

....??

I stop my own thought as the door was opened.

...

A beautiful, cute long pink-haired girl with a concerned expression is her face looking at me.

"Onii-chan..."

"Sis.."

...

*HUG*

She dashing toward me and hugged me.

...!!

!!!!!!!!!

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. 

It is hurt so bad that she hugged me tightly but I can't refuse my sister's hug!

...

["Even if this will kill you? Pffft."] The system retorts me.

Of course!! You know it is has been a while since I have seen my sister right?

["Do whatever you like. Also, you need to tell her about Azazel, user."] The system reminds me.

Yeah, I should.

Really thanks to you for reminding me, system.

...

...

"...I-I'm sorry sister. About dad... I'm failed to protect Azazel." I muttered as she still hug me tightly. 

I really ashamed of myself. How could I face my sister from now on?

"It is okay... I hear what happen Onii-chan so it is not your fault. Honestly, I'm glad you even survive fighting against something that god even can't do anything about it." My sister replied.

...

*HUG*

!!!!!

She hugs me even tighter... It's hurt!!

["Just tell her to stop, user."] The system retorts me.

I can't do that!

...

"Thank... you... sister" I said as I endure the whole new level of pain I've been currently experienced.

Pain.

Pain.

I can feel some tears fall from my eyes.

...

["Imagine died by a hug, pfft."] The system retorts me.

Shut up, If I die you will also join me.

...Should I activate encounter to negate all this pain?

["Don't be stupid, user."] 

...

As I contemplating how to tell my sister to release her deadly hug, my stomach let out a sound that makes me very embarrassed.

*Growl*

....!!

Stupid stomach, can't you read the situation!? 

...

"Ah." My sister said as she release her hug.

...

Okay, the situation quickly becomes awkward as both of us become quiet.

But I am also thankful because that my sister release her 'tight' hug.

...

"Pfffffft... Hehehehe..."

My sister gives me a chuckle. She did found it funny?!

It is so cute!

....

"I..Pfft...Sorry... Onii-chan.."

I would never be angry for something like this sis!

 I hope I'm currently holding my camera so I could record her smile.

Wait, this room has CCTV, right?

I would ask for the record later.

["You siscon really that severe, huh."] The system retorts me.

...

Good job, my hungry stomach!!

"It seems you are hungry, Onii-chan. I'm glad I did prepare something for you." My sister said and then she open her storage magic.

*DING*

A bowl of porridge coming in her hand.

...!!!

She made me a porridge, and it smells good! It should be homemade too!

My sister is really the best, she really knows what I need.

...My sister then takes a spoonful of her cooking and feeds me.

"Open your mouth, Onii-chan."

...

*Nom*

.!

..!!

......!!!

*Sniff* *Sniff*

As soon I taste the food in my mouth, I can't hold my emotion anymore. 

My tears bursting out and I can't stop it at all. 

It tastes so good and I can feel how much love she put on this food.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

"I'm... Sorry..." I muttered.

...

"Onii-chan... you are like a baby." She said with a smile on her face. 

"It just tastes so good... so it can't be helped" I answer her.

...My sister didn't reply and keep shoving porridge on my mouth while she looking so happy.

...

*Nom*

...

*Sniff* *Sniff*

...

["This is honestly so embarrassing to watch."] The system said to me.

...Sorry. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the whole embarrassing crying over food scene with my sister feeding me, she sits beside me again asking about my condition.

"Onii-chan are you alright? I hear you fighting a big bad guy to make you become like this." My sister suddenly asked me.

"Umm. It was an entity called Enosh. He is super strong, sister and I really hope you never try to fight that thing." I replied to her.

She nodded to my words. 

"Umm. I believe in you. I have seen his power in Khaos Brigade members. Onii-chan, do you know where that thing comes from? " My sister asked me again.

I see... she already knows how dangerous he is.

"Yes, I do. It was an enemy in a story where your sensei, Iris coming." I answered my sister's question.

I'm ashamed that I just remember it now.

"...Wait, Enosh it is part of the story where is Iris sensei came from? Can you tell me how the story goes, Onii-chan?" 

...

["Your sister surely persistent, user."] The system said.

She is a smart person, system.

 She probably thought there are something we could do with the information from my story to defeat that thing.

...

["Honestly, both of you are really opposite each other. Do you guys really twins?"] The system said to me.

I also wonder about that, don't ask me.

...

After that, I told the story of the Visual Novel of Kyuuketsuki no Libra, about how the original protagonist defeat or prevent Enosh from taking the world.

My sister seems really focused on listening to my story.

She even took a note out of her storage magic and write what I tell to her.

...

...

"And that's how the story goes, sister." I said as I completed my storytelling.

"So Onii-chan, based on the original story, in some route this Enosh was able to be defeated by the sacrifice of 'heroine' and extended to the protagonist itself." My sister said to me.

"Y-Yeah." I replied.

Why does my sister need to point that out? That's a scary thought!

...

"We need to locate this protagonist.. and make him help us defeat that thing for us while we are dealing with Khaos Brigade."  My sister said.

It is actually the same plan as Iris currently doing, I believe.

...

"Actually sister, Iris already got the Embroche descendant on our side. You should come to the meeting tomorrow for more information." I said to her.

"..I see. As expected of sensei, she sure moving fast." My sister replied as she hold her chin, perhaps thinking deeply about it.

"Though if it is Iris we are talking about, she might just want to revive Aconite on that protagonist body... and would get rejected." I said to my sister.

*Sigh*

...

I automatically sighed at how sad is Iris's love story on the game.

I mean, she basically can't move on from a person for 2000 years.

...

"It might be possible... But I highly doubt about that, Onii-chan. After all, she has her eyes for someone else now." My sister retort to me with a deadpanned tone.

...

Huh? 

Why she sounds upset to me?

....

"Anyway, For now, I will find sensei and ask for more information, Onii-chan."

She comes close to me again and hugs me for the last time in bed.

*HUG*

....!!!!!!!

It still hurt but I will endure!

"Tell me... what you... got later, sister." I did my best to endure the pain.

"I will, Onii-chan. Also Onii-chan... Good luck. The rest of the friend group would be coming here soon by the way." My sister said to me as she release her hug.

...??

...Wait, what?

"How the duck they know our situation?!" I asked my sister.

"The mansion got attacked when we are away, Onii-chan. I hear it was literally fully destroyed and there's no sign of mansion anymore." My sister explained.

....!!!!

Ah!! 

I hear about that before a lot of places were attacked. 

Of course, our mansion also got attacked!!

Damn it, Khaos Brigade!

!!!

"...Then, How about our friends' group situation?" I asked with a concerned tone.

"They were able to get underground shelter before the mansion was exploded so they are of course safe, Onii-chan." My sister explains again.

Ah, I'm glad.

But I'm not so glad too because now it means they know something they shouldn't be aware.

And I will be in a lot of trouble now answering their question.

"Anyway, Please take care of yourself Onii-chan." My sister said then she come close to me again to kiss my cheek.

*Chuu*

...!!

"I love you, Onii-chan."

"I love you too, Sister." 

...

...

She leaves the room after that, leaving me alone.

*Click*

...

*Sigh*

...

While I need to prepare myself how to face members of the friends' group.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Did I just write a chapter where Satoru got visited by 3 people and somehow I'm able to stretch it to become an entire chapter? Hah!

Also yes, I will put Iris in the harem. The reason why I'm as far introduce her character in here is because I like her, but no.. there is no route for her in the VN... Goddamn it, game.

Summary :

- Satoru another identity crisis.

- Iris explains to Satoru and Yasaka how important the protagonist's role is for the world. 

- Twin sibling moment... and their cringe moment. (But I did not regret it, my friends told me there's so little moment with her sister despite she obviously being the main heroine.)

- Satou knows the plot about Enosh now, thanks to Satoru telling her. Probably not the best idea.

The next chapter would be about Satoru try to explain himself over the friend's group, and perhaps start of alliance meeting.

Spoiler

And perhaps reveal about Ravel's condition after surviving from Khaos Brigade attack. (You guys vote for this, lol).

You guys sure are sadistic and I love it.

[collapse]

As always, tell me if there is something wrong so I can edit it. No editor.

10