Chapter 46. Symphony Of Tragedy. (2)
213 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It has been a while since I was writing this so pardon me if there's something I miss or detail I get it wrong.

I should have another chapter where mc actually asks for Nanoha's help but eh... I will make it as a side chapter later.

Also peak of the arc here. Tragedy alert.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Serafall who now gets separated from her destroyed team was flying around slowly. to complete their main objective. She is moving very carefully undetected as she passed a lot of shadows lurking around every hallway while checking every room that existed.

"This stupid building has so much hallway and room, who the duck designed this? And there are so many these creepy shadows creatures lurking around." Serafall muttered.

...

Serafall can still hear the sounds of her teammate's battle against Gonzou. Occasionally, a scream from either Momoyo and Ageha, Serafall could hear it clearly. However, she ignored it and keep moving forward.

She believes they will survive, as long she finds the objective first.

She promised herself that she will come back to help them when she is done finding and destroying the stupid teleported space-locked artifact.

...

Serafall keep moving forward deeper to the building as she explored all the possible rooms.

>>>>>

The support team who stay on the portal, which consists of Dulio and Sanzaemon currently tries their best treating God Susanoo from the masked white-haired girl's curse, but they seems can't heal the wound and are only able to stop the blood at the best.

The curse also apparently prevents Susanoo to access his divine form so he can't expel the curse by any means.

...

"What kind of curse is this? Untreatable wound, even with the highest holy cure magic I could do." Dulio muttered as he keep his hand on Susanoo's wound to push the blood.

"The wound was stabbed by masked girl spear. It has the ability to teleport too, making it a very dangerous weapon to ever exist. If it is a sacred gear, it would be easily a Longinus level." Aconite explained.

"Boy, how's the situation?" Sanzaemon asked him.

"Everyone currently fighting the enemies. The stupid pink boy was getting trapped and we have no idea where he is. Only Serafall who currently free roaming in the castle, the others were currently fighting the enemies." Aconite replied.

"Trapped?" Dulio said with a confused tone.

"It seems enemies aware that the pink boy is strongest among us, but being stupid as he is... yeah he got careless and the enemy got him." Aconite explained again with a shrug.

"Satoru should be okay on whatever enemies threw at him, but I am actually concerned with others. Should I go ahead and help them?" Sanzaemon asked the opinion of others.

Dulio immediately stop him as he said "Sanzaemon-san, going alone is dangerous moreover within enemy base. Also, our team isn't weak either and I believe they would be able to deal with whatever comes to them." 

Aconite nodded and added "That bald old man and Iris was a monster, they should be fine. For now, Let's focus on how to remove the curse to heal this god and keep the portal open. We also should prepare ourselves for whatever comes at us."

Sanzaemon and Dulio nodded and continue their effort to attempt healing the god.

>>>>>

If you are wondering where is Ophis and Lilith while the dismantler team getting attacked, they were actually back to the dimensional gap, holding the 'family' moment together again.

Being the strongest being in the world, no one in the team can prevent them except Satoru and even then Satoru understands their predicament.

Satoru thought of Lilith as a kid, thus giving him the idea that he shouldn't give a bad experience to a little girl. Even though he was also a little kid by himself. Ophis also has about the same mental, thus freeing both of them to do whatever they want.

Which is not placed themself in a dangerous situation like fighting an entity that has a way to deal with them easily.

...In the dimensional gap.

...

"Mother, I am scared." 

"Me too." 

"But I feel the team currently got attacked." 

"Don't worry, mother already give them a snake in case of emergency, except the boy."

"Mmm.. That's great."

"Mmm."

...

Meanwhile, Great Red sighing looking at duo Ouroboros act, now wondering why all Ouroboros concept being was act like spoiled kid all time.

"I just hope they have successfully removed the intruder." Great Red muttered while keep holding out the barrier through the multiverse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV : MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm on the way to get back to that building. I need to focus on battle or I will get trapped again. I don't even know how the duck they got me but they won't get me again another time.

*Dash* 

...

...

I'm running at a very high speed through the forest. I could go even faster, but I need to be conservative with my energy, consider the enemy I need to face this time.

I also see a lot of shadows just watching me, but they didn't stop me at all this time, so neither did I care about them.

System, are we still far away?

...

["No, user. You would arrive in a minute. Also, it seems almost everyone already encountered enemy member and currently engaging in battle."] The system replied.

...!!!??!!

Is the enemy actually waiting for me to get far from my team to attack? They are sure very smart.

I need to save them, system. They are my team.

["Wait user, this might be working on your favor. While your team fighting our enemy, we could focus on searching for your sister. I know you better, that you would get reckless for your sister and it will ruin the mission. Better save your sister first then focus on the objective."] The system explains.

...!!

Hearing the system comment, I Immediately stop moving since what the system just said is quite something.

...

That's sounds selfish.

And very wrong, system.

...

But..

But my sister's safety is the priority.

In fact, Deep in my heart, I don't care if the mission is a failure as long my sister is safe.

Even if the world gets destroyed, there is always another world after all.

["...You are seriously messed up, user."] The system said to me.

...

....

Yeah, I am aware.

But I don't care what your opinion is since you are the one who proposed this idea.

...

["I know how siscon you are so I know you would agree to me. Let's start to go to the top central area of the building. I have detected a very high amount of energy there and for a few moments I actually able to detect your sister energy there user."] The system explains to me. 

...!!!

Why you didn't say earlier user!! Top it is?!

Quickly, I'm rushing again to the building with full speed this time, damned with the conservative.

...

I'm feeling bad for my teammate, but I need to save my sister. 

["Actually, none of your team members are weak either so even without you they should be fine."] The system commented on my monologue.

I know... they are also very strong however so does the enemy.

Ugh, I'm sorry everyone.

But my sister is the most important.

...

I will do my best to save my sister quickly.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*CRASH*

!!!!

After moving at very high speed and literally breaking the top of the building, Satoru finally arrived at the place where the system told him that this is the place with the most concentrated energy.

He found himself in a very large hall with nothing inside but an empty room. Everything looks dim, due to lack of light but Satoru's eyes have no problem observing things around him.

He can feel it that he is not alone.

*GRRR*

A giant shadow with eerie dark blue glowing eyes manifested in front of him.

...!!

Enosh

"Welcome to my stage, the protagonist of this world." 

"Enosh! Stage?! I don't care! Where is my sister!!"

[Amaterasu]

!!!!

Satoru open up his EMS and immediately shoot Amaterasu toward Enosh but Enosh simply teleported the fire to somewhere else.

*Blink*

!!!

Satoru now realizes that Enosh is probably now at his full power and he cant take this easy at all like in Kyoto. Even in Kyoto he actually had it serious.

<"Spatial Control Ability. This might get really annoying."> Satoru thought.

"You are sure impatient protagonist. You know you should let the final boss talk first before the battle right? So childish." Enosh said with a mocking tone.

"Shut up!! Just release my sister!"

"Whatever. It seems you really want to see your sister so bad." Enosh replied and then he clapped his hand.

*Blink*

Suddenly a giant cross appeared from the sky, where her sister's unconscious naked body was tied within it. The giant cross slams down to the ground and shake the entire room.

*BAMM*

!!!!

Satoru who saw this can't believe that her sister was treated this way by his enemies.

Satoru immediately rushed to the cross but the cross immediately disappeared when he touch it.

*Blink*

!!!

<"This bastard!"> Satoru thought.

"Let's play a game 'protagonist'. Defeat me and you shall be able to rescue your sister. Don't worry, I promise your sister will be alive as part of the game bargain." Enosh announced.

...

Saw his current predicament, he just have no choice. Enosh seems fully control the space around and he might as well never reached his sister without defeating Enosh.

Besides, if he was able to defeat the final boss here... he would actually complete the mission. It is like throwing 1 stone to get 2 birds on the way.

Satoru prepared himself, putting both Imagine breaker and EMS fully on.

...He is aware this might be wont enough but to use encounter is never of his plan.

...Or he needs to use it only for a few seconds.

"You are better not lying." Satoru said to Enosh while in a battle stance.

"I might be evil, but I am still a god and respectable villain. I wouldn't try to lie on this one, protagonist." 

Satoru used to strengthen magic by 5 fold and then immediately rush to attack Enosh.

A fierce battle is about to break out between the strongest person of this world.

>>>>>

At the very beginning of the battle, Satoru decided to just go full power.

[Susanoo!]

Satoru immediately activate Susanoo to match up against Enosh's size as he also released Totsuka Blade at the same time. Satoru immediately going try to slash him, even though he knows Enosh might easily avoid it.

*Slash*

...!!

Enosh aware of how dangerous feel the blade given to him quickly avoided it by stepping backward instantly. 

"Stop avoiding!"

"I'm not retarded, boy."

...!!!

Enosh spread his arm and countless dark tentacles came forward from his back toward Satoru. 

*Thrust* *Thrust* *Thrust*

!!!!!

Satoru saw this coming, preparing Yata Mirror combined with Imagine Breaker effect like he was done with Vasco battle. It easily destroyed the incoming dark tentacle toward Satoru.

*Crash* *Crash* *Crash* 

*DASH*

Satoru try moving closer at his very top high speed as he confronted the dark tentacle but Enosh keep teleporting away when he was about to cut him, making it's quite impossible to cut even with his super-speed attack.

*Blink*

After teleporting, Enosh's dark tentacle comes out again to Satoru back.

*Thrust* *Thrust* *Thrust*

But Satoru easily handles it with Yata Mirror and begins moving toward Enosh again.

*Crash* *Crash* *Crash* 

*Dash*

!!!!

Which he also keeps teleporting away.

*Blink*

They quickly got into a stalemate situation for a few minutes as neither Enosh nor Satoru could hit each other attack. However, Satoru knows that if its keep continues, he would run out of energy faster than Enosh and it would be Satoru lost.

Besides he wants to rescue his sister quickly, then assist his teammate.

<"System, I need any idea how to defeat him! His mastery on space is really cheating!"> Satoru asked his system.

<"Try to use Tsukiyomi to slow down him a little, you just need a moment to slash him down after all!"> The system replied quickly.

!!!

Satoru wants to facepalm himself so badly that he forgets his other cheating ability. His system was right, he just need a moment to cut him down and Tsukiyomi was perhaps able to do that.

Now he needs to figure out how to get him in that thought.

<"User, use water magic to flood this room."> The system tells Satoru.

<"Why? I can do that but it would cost me a lot of energy. Water magic is not my specialty."> Satoru replied to the system.

<"User reflection on the water, user!"> The system yelled back.

<"There would be no reflection in a dim place like this!"> Satoru yelled back.

"Opening!"

!!!

*Crash*

...While Satoru having a hot discussion within his mind, one of Enosh's tentacles successfully hit him while he bit distracted but thankfully only Susanoo's armor was affected.

Satoru releases his Susanoo and begins to strengthen himself furthermore to achieve more ever higher speed.

"Useless!! No matter fast you are, I can feel the space fluctuation so you will never get me, protagonist!"

 Satoru didn't care what Enosh just yelled out and keep rushing on Enosh.

*Dash*

!!!

*Blink*

*Dash*

!!!

*Blink*

Satoru was moving so fast that Enosh has barely time to attack back. With smaller size and higher speed, Enosh really needs to be careful now dealing with Satoru.

"Your speed is something but it still nothing!"

It might seem like Satoru wasting energy even more there, but this is actually part of the Satoru plan.

<"What are you doing, user?! Why you are releasing Susanoo?! If not because your dash prevents Enosh from having time attacking you, you would be on toast"> The system yelled out.

<"Just watch. I don't need Tsukiyomi to distract him, system. Just prepare to use imagine breaker as I was about use Encounter for a few seconds and then also prepare for fuse into Rasengan afterward in maximum fuse. I have a plan, even if it will weaken my control over Imagine Breaker afterward."> Satoru replied quickly.

<"Oh!! That's why you are releasing Susanoo!"> The system exclaimed as he was surprised Satoru actually planned something.

...

The dash rushing act last for a minute for both of them and then Enosh notice that Satoru begin to move slower than he should be.

"I don't know what you are doing just now but you are about to run out of energy aren't you?! Hahahaha!!"

Enosh somehow split himself into ten shadows surrounding Satoru, then all of them released the same amount of dark tentacle... which could easily crush Satoru in the middle and he had no way to escape.

!!!

Enosh's ability to split himself was a surprise, but even then Satoru believe that it is his win now.

!!!

<"System, activate Encounter!">

<"Go on, user!">

[Encounter!]

*BANG*

...!!!!

All the dark tentacles immediately wipe out and Enosh immediately suffer from the damage feedback for some time.. which time is something Satoru just needed.

"Eat this you bastard, [Mega Imagine Breaker Rasengan!]"

!!!!

"BEGONE THOT!!"

With the assistance of his system, he quickly slammed a Big Rasengan fused with Imagine Breaker effect with maximum fusion. As a supernatural being, Enosh really suffered from this attack and nothing can stop it from eradicating him.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Enosh screamed out to the whole castle as his whole body obliterate out of existence by ridiculous Rasengan infused with Imagine Breaker property.

*DUARR*

!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!

The whole floor break, pressing Enosh into the ground and creating a big crater in the place where the Rasengan was just deleted him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Did I win?" 

I asked myself after defeating the evil entity with Naruto's most iconic attack plus Imagine Breaker effect.

Being of multidimensional entity, I don't believe he was just defeated like that, but I believe he should be at least get weakened by it.

 

...

I stand up in the middle of the crater I just created, there's nothing left of Enosh's body so it should be my win, right?

While looking at the crater and making sure there's really nothing left from Enosh, A giant cross which my sister was tied on it appeared again and slammed down above me.

*BAMM*

!!!

It seems Enosh really mean it, and didn't lie about the whole deal.

...

I look upon the cross and find my cute twin sister tied without any clothes. I notice that she is mostly okay, only scratches on her and she is still clearly breathing.

"Sister..."

Thank goodness she is still alive... I don't know what I would do if I lose her too.

She is the only family member I've ever had. 

...

As I tried touching the giant cross to save my sister, The system warns me. ["User, please be careful. This might be a trap."] 

...

I stop reaching my sister but then begin to inhale to identity whether the sister in front of me real or not. 

*Sniff*

....!!!

This is it!!

...I know there's no way he would be that easy to defeat but I believe my sister in front of me is a real deal. I have memorized the smell, the detail of look of her, and her cuteness. I wouldn't be able to mistake my sister for someone else.

I am glad that I am siscon.

["Even with this situation, you are still able to joke. I am actually kind of glad, user."] The system said with a pleased tone.

I ignore the system comment and quickly take my sister out of the cross. She falls down to my arm, naked. I quickly hug her to avoid looking at her underdeveloped body but now I can feel her small breast now pressing against me.

...I hate puberty but this is not the time, damn it.

["Bruh. Hugging her is way worse than holding her user by your hand, user."] The system snorted.

...

"...Mmmm"

!!!

After a just few seconds after getting my sister, I feel a small movement from her and small noise coming from her mouth.

SHE IS WAKING UP.

I AM SO HAPPY. I WOULD LIKE TO DANCE NOW BUT I KNOW THAT'S NOT THE TIME TO DO THAT.

I am just so happy that my tears even came out without I realizing it, knowing my sister seems just fine.

"Sister?" I call her name softly.

...

There is no answer, but there's a little movement response from her.

*Stroke*

...

I wait for her patiently until she wakes up as I keep stroking her hair. 

I don't care about everyone else at the moment. Knowing my sister is fine makes me...

very happy...

..

...

.....

.

.

.

*STAB*

...!!!

["User!!"] The system yelled at me.

...

W-What...?

I saw my sister's right hand holding her knife and stabbing toward my heart.

...

Why... my sister is... stabbing me?

Ugh.

["Hold up, user!! I will @+$-@(2?#(2(+"]

I can't hear what my system said anymore. It seems whatever my sister did also cause the system crash, or myself was crashed?

It hurts so bad as I immediately fall down to my knees.

*Thud*

I never had any wound to this degree so far in my life.

...

I look up in that time as I hold my stabbed left chest then I saw my sister's eyes are glowing blue same eyes as Enosh, which is mean she is under control.

U-Ugh. It is a real trap.

Enosh actually controlled my sister to get me. I am sorry system.

...

"S-Sister..." I said with a very soft tone.

But my sister unresponded and just look at me with her empty eyes.

...

...I lost. Is this the end?

Enosh got me. He knows I love my sister and I would never ever be on guard when with my sister.

He got us, system.

Even if I tried to wake her up, My Imagine Breaker was exhausted at the moment, and no way I would be able to wake my sister in my current condition...

...

Heck... I can't listen to system replies anymore.

This is the end?

I'm sorry to everyone but it seems I can't come back.

But at least I have defeated the big guy, or at least weakened him.

Hopefully. 

And even if Enosh is winning, I believe Nanoha could do something to protect my friends.

She is also a protagonist after all.

...

I have been dead once so another death moment doesn't scare me at all. 

As long my sister is still alive. 

For the last time, I look at my sister's face holding a knife which clouted with my blood... it makes me sad that my second life ended this way but I have no choice.

I have a lot of regrets, but with this, at least my sister is fine... right?

I slowly close my eyes as I begin to lose consciousness... as I fall down to the cold floor.

.....

....

...

..

.

After a wait for might be an eternity, No matter how long I close my eyes, I can't feel any pain... anymore?

Is this painless death? 

...

...

"Ucck"

Then I hear my sister's voice.

Did she wake up in the last moment of this life?

I slowly open my eyes and then..

I saw my worst nightmare

Worst possible outcome that ever happens to me in forever.

What I saw is my sister's left chest, an open hole go through her body instead of me while she still standing up.

...

I look down at my body. Nothing happen on my body, no wound. Only a stabbed mark on my uniform with a bit of blood on it.

What happens? Why I didn't die?

My sister seems released from the control though as her blood-red eyes come back begin to teared up, but then she said a word...

"O-Onii-chan... I am... sorry...for... every...thing..." 

...???

What are you talking about sis?

....

*Cough*

She coughs a mouthful of blood and then begins to fall down.

Quickly, I stand up and caught her before she is drop to the cold floor.

 

*Thud*

...

"Sister? Hold it! W-We have an expert support team on another side! They should be able to heal you!" 

....

...

My sister didn't respond.

There is no breath.

No sign of life.

....

"Sis? This is a prank, right?"

...

...

I cant...

NO.

NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

["I can't connect to the user at all!! It seems like I have been blocked by something."] The system monologues as he ends the chapter.

 

No, Satou won't be removed from the cast. But yes, she is dead there but she will be back, I promise. It is all part of the revealed plot soon.

Btw, Bravo. Good job on picking Encounter as your power, Satoru xD It reflects death, remember?

(sorry but dissing my own character is really fun).

Summary :

  • Everyone is busy! (Except Ophis and Lilith).
  • Satoru fight Enosh, He won "too easy".
  • Her sister was under the control of Enosh, easily stab Satoru that he was never expected that. But then Encounter is kicking. ( Encounter was not this OP originally but I have an explanation which probably would come soon).

The next chapter would be about how Satoru violently just wants to destroy everything. And probably begin to unfold all mystery on what is really going on.

I have read the new review, and I must apologize for the amount of tragedy that the reader has witnessed in this story. The tag is there for reason. But this arc is probably the only one that has this amount of tragedy and drama, hopefully.

As always, no editor. Tells me if there is something wrong on this chapter.

...

I have no excuse for no release, I am really busy. and it would stay this way until I figure it out how to control my schedule. (Blame Pokemon Unite too btw, lol.),

 

7