Chapter 54. Service Club Opened.
264 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It takes a while to clear misunderstanding with my sister about Kotonoha hugging me out of nowhere, but even then... she is still really mad at me.

*Jiii*

....

My sister's stare is painful. I don't know whether I should cry or be happy right now since it means she got jealous!

"I am sorry about my behavior, Satoru-san." Kotonoha said as she bow to me.

"Uhh... No problem. I don't mind." I replied to her with a strained smile. 

I know she never means to do it. She is a sheltered girl, which means no one really told her that you can't get touchy with other gender willy nilly.

...!!!

My sister intensifies her stare at me because I smile at Kotonoha! I can feel the chill to my spine! 

"Nah... Nah.. sister, it is not Satoru-kun fault. Even though Satoru might be enjoyed that moment." Shino said while grinning.

!!!!

"You doesn't even help me here Kaichou!" I yelled out of frustration.

At first, I thought the president want to try to help but instead, she just put gasoline into the fire. President, you motherducker!

"Anyway, Let's get serious. You are Satoru's little sister right? and you want to join the student council too like Kotonoha-chan?" Shino suddenly asked my sister.

My sister stop her stare at me at that moment then she look toward at president and nodded seriously.

"What is your purpose and tell me your specialty. We are the student council would be countless examples of students in this school. I know your academic one of the lowest in this school, unlike your brother." Shino explains with a very serious tone.

...!!!!

...Okay, I admit she is really fit to be student council president in this manner. She literally burned my sister here, but it seems my sister doesn't get intimidated by any means.

My sister take a deep breath and replied: "To protect everyone from my brother's beastly nature and also I can perfectly control my brother."

...???

..

What?

*BAMM*

"Sister?! Are you serious?!" I stand up and yelled out in surprise.

I know she is jealous but it doesn't need to sell me out!

"Umu... That's a very valuable ability." Shino nodded in understanding.

*Facepalm*

!!!

That's it, I give up. I just realize that both of them just playing with me right now.

"Ano... I don't understand..." Kotonoha said while looking around. She seems confused about what my sister said.

"Ah, it is simple. Satoru-kun is siscon, so Satou-san is the perfect control for him as his sister." Shino explained to her.

Hearing that new piece of information, now Kotonoha also stares at me with disgust. God damn it, this president! 

"Uwaa..." 

!!!!

I can feel Kotonoha's respect reduced exponentially toward me. Ugh.

There you go, double stares make me feel much more guilty as a human being.

"Well, forget about Satoru siscon tendency. You are accepted! We need more members anyway! Hahahaha!!" Shino announce.

*Clap* *Clap*

Both Shino and Kotonoha clapped their hands to congrats my sister, while I hang my head and yelled out "What the purpose of serious atmosphere before then?!" 

 ...

"Yay! I will do my best to secure my brother." My sister excitedly said.

"I will also be careful around Satoru-san." Kotonoha also responded seriously.

"That's right, You need to be careful around this bad boy." Shino also followed.

"You guys purposedly ignore me now right?!" I yelled again.

...

"""Yes?"""

I smash my head into the table.

*BAMM*

...!!!

I just give up, while all the girls just giggled around me.

...And with just that, my sister also officially joined the student council.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next day.

(A/N: Did I only take scenes at school? Yes! since we will be in this arc forever if I put every detail on every day from wake up until sleep, lol.)

...

Last night, I have told Baraqiel to build a clubroom for me in the backyard of this school... There is a free plot of land on there which is full of trees and rarely visited by students of this school. And yes, I also got permission.

...

I said. A. ducking. clubroom!

Clubroom!

But they literally build a ducking big building with kind-of-European style, goddamn it! What is the meaning of clubroom for those fallen angels?! It is also got the second floor too!

 (A/N: Image taken from PrimalxHeart for example.)

"""WOW....."""

Here, some of us student council members and soon-to-be Service club members standing in the front of the building.

"Ohh this building is much better than student council! Want to trade?" Shino said to me excitedly.

"No!" I yelled out to her, to which she just responded in a chuckle. Goddamn it. I am not that stupid to give this building to you.

"Anyway, that's a very quick construction worker you hired for this. Completed this in one night? Really?" Shino asked me again.

"I also have the same question." Kotonoha also asked.

...Crap. Obviously, a common sense of the normal world would say this is impossible.

"Y-Yes. Money can help with everything! Ha ha ha ha" I said and then laugh awkwardly. 

Please believe it!

""....""

Both of their expression told me that they didn't buy my reason at all. But I can't think of anything else to reason with! Hachiman and others also seem didn't want to help me either!

Thanks to death god everything around this building is kinda rarely visited. We would be in huge trouble if this was located in a popular spot, which would raise a lot of questions of mass people. It would result in huge brainwash control.

Like, "how the duck a big concrete building like this was fully constructed in a single night?!"

While I was thinking about a better reason for this building's existence in a single night, Hachiman come beside me and asked in a small voice "Ano, Satoru-san. Is this building is looking a bit too... expensive for clubroom?" 

"I don't know. I asked simple building for our clubroom, no a ducking European style building for the school." I answered Hachiman's with a tone of frustration.

...Seriously, a lot of things have been pissing me up lately. As if the world playing with me.

"Supernatural is sure amazing." Hachiman muttered. I saw my sister and Ravel behind me also nod as they are agree with Hachiman. Well, that's supernatural for you.

Since the clubroom is done, I think it is time to assemble the member I guess. I look toward Hachiman and asked him "So.. did you get Yuigahama and Yumiko to come to join this club?" 

Hachiman averted his eyes and said "I-I guess I did ask a few days ago. I will call them now." After that, he takes out of the phone of his pocket and begins to call his 'harem'. 

Now I think about it, I don't have Yukinoshita's number to call her.

Alright then, in meantime Hachi calls her harem, I will also get Yukinoshita to come here. Hopefully, she is still in this school.

...I told the rest that I will get someone for the club requirement, while they want to explore the building without me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: Yukino Yukinoshita}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Matsuzaka Satoru.

I can't understand him at all. I have been observed him and he is truly an abomination.

He is popular, good at everything and no one hates him. His aura or existence mesmerized people.

Normally rich kid like him would be got some hater one or two, but no. As far I know no one hates him, perhaps afraid of him but that's it. He literally got zero enmity from other people.

I can't understand.

I... actually envy him. He seems a life of a dream, no one hates him, and he seems did have fun every day.

He is like Hayama-kun but on steroids and perfected.

...

Currently, I am trying my best to read books in order to distract myself in this quiet part of this school (courtyard), but... his offer to join his club two days ago, really made me think for a while. 

I can't get this over my head. I asked my sister and parent about his offer, and they really support it.

Now I think about it, Satoru's personality is quite similar to Onee-sama.

...But I still hesitate.

Something tells me that if I take it, it will change my life forever. But did I dare to make such a change?

...

"Yukinoo-san!!" 

!!??!!!

While I am contemplating my decision about that boy offer, the culprit apparently shows up disturbing my reading time. I must have been cursed.

I look toward him who ran toward me, waiting he arrived in front of me and said: "What I can do for you, Matsuzaka-san?"

"The clubroom is ready, As a member of the club you will need to know where is our clubroom is!" He explained with enthusiast.

...What?! 

"Matsuzaka Satoru-san. I never said that I have accepted your request to join the club." I replied politely.

"But, you consider it right? I mean, I think it is better to have friends than to be a loner. Don't worry, you will get along with Kaguya! Both of you are the same kin of black princess after all!" Satoru explained to me.

He called me a loner and black princess! How rude! Also... heir of Shinomiya? That's interesting.

"She also joined the club?" I asked him.

The boy shook his head and replied "Nah, she got a family thing every day back from school so I can't force her. But she was pretty much my childhood friend. Actually, all of my friend's group members are all childhood friends!" 

... That explains a lot why they all are always together in the classroom.

"So what do you think?" He asked me.

...

...

" Alright, I will see it and decide after that." I answered.

...Curiosity gets me better. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And as the others did, Yukinoshita was also surprised to see the new building.

"I don't remember there's a European-style building inside this school. Moreover, this looks like a brand new building." Yukino muttered while looking toward the 'clubroom'.

"About that..."

...I give the same answer to her question as I did with the president and Kotonoha, and somehow its also worked.

"Matsuzaka-san, how rich your family is?" Yukino asked again.

"I don't know, much bigger than Shinomiya? Since it was my dad who invest in them in the first place." I answered her casually.

Yeah, I was aware of this fact not so long ago, Baraqiel told me. Azazel really likes Jeff Besoz in the supernatural world.

"I-I see..." Yukino responded and then she looked at the building again.

*gulp*

...??

 I hear a gulping sound from her. I guess she really got surprised and impressed. If I didn't know her better, I would assume that she is really interested in my wealth. Thankfully, I know she is probably just nervous.

"Let's enter the clubroom, shall we?" I said to her. Yukino slowly nodded and followed behind me walked toward the door. 

*Click*

...As we enter the building, we immediately meet some of the supposed club members, which are Hachiman, Ravel, and for some reason, Kaori and Asia are also here sitting surrounding the table full of snacks that I recognized was what I made last night. My sister should be the one who put it there, good girl.

They are currently enjoying themselves munching on snacks, as girls have blissful expressions on their faces while holding cookies.

Really, girls really love sweets.

The interior of this building is also like the outside, Very European style. Very noble and elegant with seemingly antique furniture and red carpet. Fallen angels really go all out when they working on this, huh.

Inside

(A/N: Also taken from PrimalxHeart, for reference lol).

"Hey guys, I bring someone who will be a member of this club!" I said loudly after entering the building with the suspect.

"I never said to agree yet!" Yukino immediately retorted beside me. 

Hachiman is the first one who saw us and commented "Not blonde huh? Kotonoha is also not blonde. Very good job, Satoru-san."

That's what he did care about when meeting new members?! I... won't comment about that. Also, this girl will be for you, not for me. But he didn't need to know that.

It seems only Hachiman answer me while the others just nodded toward us and keep munching at the snacks. Can't blame them, I am proud of my snack quality. I am literally pulling an all-nighter to cook all those cookies. I know Hachiman doesn't like sweets that much, which is why he could answer me, unlike the others.

"Where is my sister, and Kotonoha-chan? Also your girls?" I asked Hachiman.

"They are not my girls! ...They are already home, but they promise to visit tomorrow." Hachiman answered me.

"Then, how about the others?" I asked again.

"Kotonoha-san is following the president to get us more food and drink. Also, Satou-san said that she got called by the teacher." Hachiman replied.

I see. Nothing I can do about both. But I am a bit suspicious about that president, suddenly become a nice person. I mean, it is obvious her hobby is to make my life more difficult. 

...Well, I guess I should introduce the girl now.

"Uhmm, will introduce you to people who are already here. She is Yukino Yukinoshita and she will be a part of the club!"  I announce toward everyone.

"""OHHH"""

!!!!!

Everyone cheers up in enthusiast after hearing my announcement. Even the girls also stop their munching time to clap their hands.

*Clap* *Clap*

...!!!!

I look at Yukino beside me and I can see her face getting red because of this.

...

"You really don't let me get away, huh!!" Yukino yelled out to me. It seems she finally snapped from all of my antics.

"Yes?" I said with pretending to be confused.

"You didn't respect--"

As she was about to complain furthermore to me, Kaori suddenly ran to hug her.

*Hug*

...!!!

"Wha...aat!!" Yukino yelp in surprise.

Sad for her, most of my friend's group members got their own antics too that she need to deal with.

"You really remind me of Kaguya-chan! Just give up and let's be a friend!" Kaori said excitedly while hugging her.

"H-Hey... Stop t-this..." Yukino asked for mercy, but Kaori seems even hug her even tighter.

*Hug* *Hug*

...!!!

And then Ravel with Asia also joined Kaori to hug her. It seems girls (or only girls in our group?) love getting touchy with each others.

"She weirdly reminds me of Kaguya-san!" Ravel commented while hugging.

"She is the second Kaguya-nee but colder!" Asia also followed.

"So what? We just need to warm her up like Kaguya-chan!" Kaori added.

"HELLLPP!!!!!" Yukino yelled in distress.

...

Yukino tries to get away but to no avail, there is no way she could escape 3 girls hugging her from all directions. While we witnessed girls bonding time, both of me and Hachiman only watched them from the side.

...

"Hey Hachi, want to join the girls to hug Yukino-san?" I asked him.

"I still want to live, Satoru-san. " Hachiman said with a tired tone.

"You are right. Forget I asked."

Yeah, If it happen my sister witness me actually hug other girls, I would be living in pain for a while.

...

"Ah... Anyway, I forget but the student council president gives us the first job of our club before leaving. " Hachiman suddenly said to me.

Request? ...I got a bad feeling about this.

"She requested our club to help her find a member who can operate a computer. She needs it before the end of the week, by the way." Hachiman continues his explanation.

...What?

...

...I know that shitty girl doesn't let me down!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: Matsuzaka Satou}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Using teacher looking for me excuse...I am currently looking at Onii-chan's locker while he was gone, and yep... he got a bunch of these shitty letters already.

I read the name of senders, memorize them, then burn these letters immediately while the other is not looking. 

...

I will find them and perform what I usually do later at night.

Brainwash them to make sure stop their affection toward my Onii-chan.

...

Well... Onii-chan is back to his stupid self, which means he is back to being kind and carefree, which equally attracts more people to know him. It's troublesome but I am glad.

Yes, I am really thankful for it. I believe LIV-sama must be done something about it so I offer my utmost gratitude toward her.

Everything really back to normal, and my brother's suspicion of me in the last few weeks seems to have gone. I just need to maintain this facade.

This might be a bit hard to act with, to play a role as a sister who nags her brother in an annoying way, but much better than my brother finding out what I have done and my true self.

For now, We really have a good life.

Azazel is gone.

We got his wealth.

Onii-chan gets respected in the war.

and Overall, both of us are happy and free.

...All happened according to the plan in the end.

Good ending. Except for several issues, like people who know what I did to get this ending.

Rizevim and Crom Croach.

Both of them are tough but when I meet them again, I will make sure to shut them out to keep the secret to their grave.

I will even use my death eyes, which to make sure both of them will be killed for real.

...

Another problem also Onii-chan seems to get much more girls lately interested in him, and I really don't know how to deal with them. Onii-chan was sticking to them due to a mission thing too, to make it worse. 

Onii-chan doesn't know that ROB playing with him.

...I already know the truth from LIV-sama, the problem is my brother didn't know that and I can't reveal it either. Whatever LIV-sama did to me, every time I thought to tell my brother about any 'truth' in that space, I will automatically 'forget' myself for a while, or be mesmerized.

Omnipotent being sure really powerful.

...

I need to find other ways to counter the girls coming for my brother. 

Brainwash them? I can easily do that but it is too risky, Onii-chan will realize it. Onii-chan has been suspicious of me for a while and I don't want if he to begin to dig the truth on his own. Onii-chan is stupid, but he is not that retarded. He will be able to detect behavior change in the character he knows well, he is really that observant to people he did care about.

Remove them? That's an even more stupid move. I could technically hire someone but currently, it is post-war, and I don't want Onii-chan to get any problem for a while. People are on still high alert and it will cause a lot of problems. Also...

...I did feel guilty after seeing how much Onii-chan suffered both in his previous life and his current life.

...

...I guess a contract would suffice as always. 

I have got everyone in the group to sign the contract to let me become number 1 for Onii-chan, I just need to expand it a bit to the student council and club members. Even Hachi harem.

...Though outsider who wants to try getting close to Onii-chan, I will not hesitate to brainwash all of them as always.

That's what I have done in elementary school period, and nothing can stop me from doing it again in middle school.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here you go, another filler chapter but the plot will be moving soon. There are huge amounts of the cast, which means there will be a lot of mini-arc... lol.

As always no editor, tell me if you find something wrong!

Also sorry late update, my place suddenly go blackout last night.

Spoiler

At some point, Satou will be messed up with her brainwashed plan on this school period and that will be one of the reveals. His brother would know later.

I feel it is important to reveal a bit of Satou's true nature before traveling to another world.

[collapse]

9