2 – Getting Stockings
3.7k 8 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

unedited banner

 

I was on my third day since I started my quest to become a pretty girl. And my progress at the time had been…

"ZERO!" I shouted while kicking the creature called Weasemin, killing it in one hit.

As you can see, I was not in a good mood.

 

***

 

It all started after I left the fashion shop. My next objective was to buy makeup, but the set cost 1000 gold, remember?

With only 300 gold in my pocket, I left the store. A cute outfit could wait, especially now that I was hungry.

Unus Town was full of food vendors and restaurants, so filling your belly was easy to achieve. Unfortunately, the food was average. Better than nothing, I guess.

Night fell before I could think of what to do next. While walking through the downtown area, I found this enormous inn called Moonlight Dream, which rented a room for 30 gold a night. 

You should have seen the expression of those who had spent all of their starting money buying gear and now were forced to sleep on the street.

"You have to eat and sleep in this game? What the fuck!" A guy said to his friend as I passed them by.

"It would be weirder if we didn't, don't you think?" 

His line of thinking isn’t wrong, I guess? Whatever. I went to my room and jumped straight to bed. Who would have thought that killing weak mobs would be so tiring?

After taking a shower, a private message notification made my heart skip a beat.

 

From Steve Riggs: ‘I got 100 more gold. Can I see you again?’

 

What, right now?! 

I was extremely tired after a day of kicking and stomping on little virtual creatures, but the idea of having him in my room for the night was too alluring to let it pass.

 

Taylor: I'm at the Moonlight Dream, room 34. Do you want to pay me a visit?

Steve: I'll be there!

 

"Fuck! He'll be here at any minute and I still… look the same!"

I should have bought something from the beauty shop, anything! I know that I'm saving for the Makeup Set, but it won't matter if I spend just another day or two looking like a hobo! 

I put back my ‘New Beginning Dress’ and rushed to the door. It took me two minutes to reach the shop, which fortunately was still open.

"To celebrate The Novus inauguration, this shop will remain open 24 hours-a-day for the next week," the NPC said to me when I dashed inside.

"What are the cheapest clothes available?!" I cried to her. "Please, I'm in a rush!"

"Sorting items by price," the NPC said, rearranging the clothes in each rack automatically.

“Just like magic,” I muttered before shaking my head. “Let’s see! No. Nope. Definitely not! Eww, who would even try this on?!”

A new problem had arisen. The plaid miniskirt I liked cost 200 gold, and a pair of high heels that gazed at me from a corner, 350 gold.

“I need something alluring and cheap now, please!”

“You could also customize the Beginner’s Dress you’re wearing without losing its stats,” the NPC said to me, incessantly grinning.

“Would it cost me?”

“50 gold to change its color and customize its design.”

I opened my User Interface and glanced at my gold balance. After paying for lunch and the inn’s room, I had 260 gold left.

“Could you change it to a red, off-shoulder dress?”

“Right away, miss. Or would you rather be called ‘sir?’”

So the NPC knew, huh?

“Miss, please.”

“Please step over this mirror and tap on the correct configuration you would like for your dress.”

I did as told, and a system window appeared in front of me. Once I tapped the red color, my dress changed in the blink of an eye. “Cool.”

After changing its design too and tapping the confirm button, the 50 gold was subtracted from my account. 210 gold left now.

“Something’s missing,” I said to myself while the NPC made the drawer in front of me change its contents.

“Here is a selection of accessories, Miss Taylor.”

 

* * *

 

Remember those guys bickering in the inn’s lobby? Well, when I passed by them earlier, they completely ignored me, but this time? When I peered back at them before walking up the stairs… their faces… Let’s just say they looked like starved wolves.

Not only did my dress look completely different, but I had also bought a black velvet choker with a heart on it, and a secret weapon...

Something I knew would drive any man crazy: Stockings.

Choker: 20 gold. 

Black Thigh-high Stockings: 30 gold.

160 gold remaining.

Their gaze. Their lewd smile. Their expressions.

That was all I was looking for.

Totally priceless.

Finally, in my room, I sat at the edge of my bed and waited. Being there, waiting for a ‘client’ felt wrong, and absolutely exciting at the same time.

Feeling anxious, I got self-conscious of my body. The choker seemed to press harder and tighter against my throat every time my heart thumped.

The stockings? I loved how they embraced my thighs, and their texture made me hear sensual music every time I ran my nails through them.

I laid down and let my imagination run wild. I could picture Steve stepping out of the shower, only covering his hips with a towel as he grins at me. 

While I admire his naked, shiny torso and abs, he would devour my body with his gaze too. His eyes fervently focusing on the little exposed skin of my thighs.

‘Come here’, I’d said softly, and he’d rush to kiss me, while his right hand caressed my cheeks and chin. His left hand grabbing me by the back of my neck.

His mouth… Oh, god, his warm mouth and tongue would make my whole body tremble. I could even feel his breath filling me with fire from my lips to the tip of my toes.

Whoever programmed all these pleasurable sensations, you have my lifelong endorsement, you wonderful, horny developer!

My nipples were trying to pierce the dress and my Lady D. was fighting to be free too, so I got rid of my panties and caressed it only with my fingertips.

‘You’re amazing, Taylor’, he’d whisper in my ear before kissing my neck.

Yes, yes, tell me more sweet things, you hot stallion!

I pinched my nipples, imagining it was him, while I quickly grabbed what was underneath his wet towel. Down there, a hard, big toy just for me to squeeze all I wanted.

I grabbed mine, which didn’t compare to his, mind you, and pressed it firmly. His was thicker, and I could say double the size than mine.

Come on, Steve, grab me by the back of my neck and force me to get down to business. Press the tip of your manhood against my cheeks and lips. Let me taste you.

I gathered my pre-cum with my fingers and eagerly licked them. Steve tasted more salty. I wanted more of that. We had the entire night for us only. I could make him cum thrice if he asked me to.

But…

He never knocked at my door.

My erection faded after a while. Every 10 seconds I consulted my Messages, but nothing.

He was going to come, right?

I had to gather all of my courage to text him:

 

Where are you?

 

I was being officially ghosted…

Before getting asleep, a memory from my days on Earth quickly crept into my mind.

“Are we a couple?” I had innocently asked Harry. How stupid of me.

“What are you talking about?” he replied, sneering, glaring at me with his gorgeous but hurtful eyes. “You can’t be my girlfriend, you’re just my fuck-doll!”

* * *

 

Now that you have caught up, now you know why I’m so pissed off.

“Stupid, stupid Steve!” I shouted, killing the last Weasemin. I looked at my surroundings. I checked my User Interface, but there was nothing. “What gives, Novus?! I killed 30 of these vermins! Where is my fucking reward?!”

It was raining.

My stockings were stained with mud and monster’s blood, my dress was all wet, and my heart was still hungry for something to destroy.

Before I could stomp my way back to the inn, a notification asked for my attention. “NOW WHAT?!”

 

Congratulations! You’re now level 4! 

 

Your determination at killing every monster in sight has granted you the Passive Skill: ‘Monster Slayer’ Level 1!

 

“COOL! WHATEVER!”

 

Secret Hunting Quest Unlocked!

Requirement: Kill 30 Weasemin Completed! 

Quest Status Updated: Watch out! Your killing spree has awakened the Weasenox! 

Reward: 300 Gold and a Weapon of your choice.

 

“Weasenox?” I squinted at my User Interface until a growl coming from the heart of the woods startled me. Something was rampaging towards me, taking down trees in its path. “You have to be kidding me…”

It was 12 feet tall and at least 25 feet long, with pointy red fur and long black claws. It showed me its whitish fangs when it snarled at me. Its tiny black eyes would not let me escape from its gaze.

“Steve… Don’t tell me you killed something like this...”

The Weasenox made its first move, swiping its right claw forward. Although I could barely dodge, I noticed that my body felt lighter. 

“Even so, I won’t be able to kill this thing!” I ducked, and the tree behind me got cut instead. “Jeezus, developers! Is this your idea of having fun?!”

When The Weasenox opened its fangs to munch on my body, I was too tired to even wince, but a ball of fire hit the beast, making it back off.

“Are you okay?!” the voice of a girl cried, 50 feet away from me. “This way, hurry!”

 

 

taylor like and subscribe banner

 

40