19 – Three in a room
844 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

unedited banner

 

“Why so quiet? Are you feeling nervous, hmm?” Grace asked while washing her hair inside the shower.

“No. Why? A little anxious, maybe.”

I haven’t been able to be near Steve for days. Of course I’d be eager to touch him again.

“I see…” she said, humming a tune. “You’ve been with him before, don’t you?”

Hearing it, from her mouth, made me flush in an instant. “W-what do you mean?”

‘What do you mean’,” she repeated in a lower voice. “I already know you fancy him. But if you don’t want to tell me, fine, whatever. He kind of admitted it while on our ride here.”

“You truly are the devil…” I hissed, closing the black makeup case, to look at the young woman scrubbing her arms in a soft, kind of relaxing way. Watching her movements made me self-conscious of my own. She looked feminine and gracious, despite her devilish attitude. I don’t think I’d look that alluring while showering.

“What is it, T?” She gazed at me, with that patented deviantly smirk. “Why don’t you join me?”

I thought she’d never asked.

After placing the makeup case on the shrink and unequipping my battle gear with the help of my User Interface, I regretted it immediately. Grace has seen my dick and chest before, but this was the first time my whole body was at full display for her to judge.

“I’ve seen you naked before, remember?” she said, as if she had read my mind. “At that cave? After we defeated a boss together? Wees-something.”

Right.

“I’m coming in…” I said quietly as I stepped inside the shower, and she welcomed me with a warm smile.

“Can you scrub my back, please? I’ll scrub yours in a minute.” With that said, she turned her back to me, and for the first time in my life, I witnessed what perfection looks like. 

I didn’t stare at her butt in a lewd way, trust me. The only thought crossing my mind at that moment, was that I wanted mine to look like hers.

Round. Bubbly. Fuckable…

While scrubbing her back, I also noticed other features that made a woman… well… femenine. Things so obvious, yes, but numerous, that made me realize about all the work that has to be done with my body.

I needed a narrow waist, wide hips, small shoulders…

“My turn,” she said, showing me her fatty breasts. “Come on, T. We need to be clean for Steve.”

Feeling her gentle touch made me wonder if from her perspective, she looked at a tiny, feeble boy.

“Grace?”

“Hmm?”

“N-nothing.”

“Do you want me to wash your hair, too? You could wash your dick in the meantime.”

“S-sure.”

Being treated like that was as if I had found a lost stepsister… A stepsister that sucked me off two times before learning the ‘truth’... Um. I bet I have read something like that before.

“You have potential,” she blurted out.

“Huh?”

“I’m talking about your goal. You want to become beautiful, right? Even though you don’t have the same resources you had back on Earth, like cute clothes and cosmetics, you look femenine enough to be confused for a regular girl.”

“What’s with those condescending words?”

“Is that how I sounded? Sorry. I didn’t mean to be rude.”

“Even if I take it as a compliment, it’s not enough. Didn’t you hear what Charles said? He knew I was crossdressing.”

“Did Steve know?”

No at the beginning.

After I got silent for a bit, Grace continued: “Not all men are as sharp, T.”

“Yeah…”

Minutes later, Grace demanded Steve to close his eyes and blindingly get into the shower. “Make sure to wash every inch of your body! You hear that? You stink of blood and sweat!”

“Alright, alright, jeez!”

Once the door to the bathroom shut, Grace beamed. “So! Have you tried that yet?” she asked, staring at my makeup case.

“Um, yes. This doesn’t work like regular makeup. It gets applied automatica--”

“Show me!” She sat beside me, showing me a gleam in her eyes. Like a little girl eager to open a birthday present. Even though I should be the one excited.

“Okay. Stay still,” I said, holding the case aloft.

“Got it. I won’t move, I promise.”

When I opened the clamshell case, it prompted a system window, showing my reflection. By tapping an outward arrow on it, it changed to show Grace’s face. She stared at her reflection, expectantly.

“Okay…” I muttered. The case had only 4 physical buttons. One with a lipstick icon, a closed eye, a fingernail, and a brush. Tapping the first one, prompted another popup system window, showing me 5 options.

“I like this shade.”

“It’s called ‘Crazy Plum’. Do you want it to look creamy, matte or glossy.”

“So many options! Matte, please.” A second later, the window-mirror showed Grace wearing a shade of reddish-purple lipstick. Her eyes widened with excitement. “Is it done? Or is this a preview image?” She kissed the back of her hand to see if it leaved a mark, but nothing.

I peered from behind the system window. “It’s already applied. You are wearing lipstick now.”

“So cool!” She beamed and hugged me. “Now I know what’ll save for next”

“Yes. You should definitely get yours,” I said, while glancing at the system window stating: 

 

‘Pretty Town Girl’ Basic Makeup Set

Lipstick (49) uses left.

 

“Let me try the eyeshadows now,” she said, centering her face again at the window’s reflection.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. Can I try this copper shade?”

“What was your life like back on Earth?” I watched her face through the system window, and noticed that her expression got blank in an instant. When her lips turned severe, I stuttered: “I just want to know you better. About your family, the place where you come from. Whatever you could tell me.”

“Can we save this conversation for another time?”

“A-alright, then.”

 

* * *

 

“Steve, are you still alive?” Grace asked in a playful tone after knocking the bathroom’s door.

“Yes. More than ever. Can I go out yet?”

“Someone sounds agitated. What do you think, T? Is he ready to feast his eyes on us, yet?”

“I think we have made him wait long enough.”

“Did you hear that? Come and join us.”

My heart raced like crazy, reminding me of the night when I customized my Beginner’s Dress and bought stockings for him. Things didn’t work out at that moment, but since then, he has insisted that we should leave that misstep behind and try again.

And even though this time I wasn’t tonight’s main attraction, I knew we would all get our fair share of sexy cuddling equally. Why was I so sure of that? Because of the girl standing next to me. Hand on her hips, proudly showing her body, wearing the white lingerie and stockings.

“Look at him, T. He’s speechless.”

This time, Steve stared at my black lacy bra, making me nervous. I even covered my flat chest without realizing it.

Why was I suddenly acting like that? I was now wearing things I used to have back on Earth, like makeup and lingerie. But did the red lipstick suit me? I let Grace choose the eyeshadow for me. Was that the right choice?

“You both look stunning,” he said, trying to hide his lack of breath.

I glanced at his crotch covered by a towel. Something was gradually getting bigger down there.

“What do you think about Taylor? Does she look cute?”

“Super cute,” Steve replied, stepping forward towards me. Standing so close to me made me realize he towered me. I felt like a defenseless highschooler, even though in this virtual world, I could break through a wall with my fists. Probably.

“I…” No other words escape my lips, which he was staring at. Without saying anything, he leaned towards me and kissed me. Oh. This kiss was so different from the one I gave to him, an hour ago.

“Don’t forget about me,” Grace said, pushing Steve aside to stick her tongue inside my mouth. That caused me warm tickles. Her kiss was as good as his.

I peered at Steve. His expression… At the beginning I thought he was hurt. Crazy me. But no. His face was of someone that couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He was lusting for both of us, equally.

 

Announcement

 

taylor like and subscribe banner

13