21 – Threeway [MC x M x F]
1.5k 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

unedited banner

 

Grace looked at me, grinning mischievously, as she sat on my lap. Even Steve looked at the scene in front of him with anticipation.

“So? What do you want to do?” she asked, playfully, while passing her hands through my stomach.

“What do you mean?”

“Your little cock is pointing at me. I wonder why.”

“Well… You were about to… you know.”

“You told me it was wrong to be inside a woman just a minute ago.”

“I didn’t say--”

“So! What do you want to do then?”

“I… I want Miss Grace to…”

“Yes, go on.”

“To ride my… dick.”

Saying it was more difficult than I thought.

She tilted her head and pouted her lips. “You want me to ride this? Your girly dick?”

“Yes, please. Ride my girly dick.”

“How much do you want this?” she asked, grinding her intimate lips against me. She was soaking wet. Wetter than anything I have felt against my skin before.

“Oh… Jeezus… Please, Miss Grace…

“Do you want me to take away your virginity? Even though we’re in a virtual reality, it will be like the real deal. Don’t you think?”

“I dare to say that sex is even better here…” Steve said enthusiastically, gathering our frowning gazes. “Think about it! It seems that there’s no penalty for doing it, so we’re free to enjoy it as much as we want!  There’s no adult supervision, no more taboos… I don’t know if you’ve realized it yet, but this game makes us look better than ever, and the constant fighting will chisel our bodies into perfection, and it’s a very good exercise, so we’ll have a lot of stamina! Just… You don’t think they programmed STDs, right?”

“You’re ruining the mood, chad,” Grace said, with closed teeth.

“S-sorry…”

“But, speaking of it, the only thing the adults were clear about is that we couldn’t get pregnant here,” she continued. “Which stirred quite an uproar between…” She glanced at me, smirked, and pushed my Lady D. all the way inside her with extreme ease. “And here it goes!”

“Is it--Is it inside already?!” I asked, getting flustered.

“See for yourself,” Grace said, chuckling.

I glanced at Grace’s pubic area, and I couldn’t see my Lady D. anywhere! It really was hidden from view!

“Oh, my goodness…” I mumbled, covering my face with both hands.

“What does it feel like?”

“Warm… As if your insides were burning my…”

“I could say the same thing about you. Your joke of a dick may never compare to Steve’s, but it feels like a hot rod.” Grace then started moving her hips, panting. “I’m the first woman you’ve ever been with. Never forget that. Our souls are now interconnected for eternity…”

“I like the sound of that…” I said as if I was in a dream state. 

Different sensations were traveling through every inch of my body, not only my genitals. I could lay there, for hours, and be happy.

It was a spiritual connection and a dirty one at the same time. We were one while retaining our individual consciousness. Staring at her eyes enhanced the experience because this was truly an intimate, personal moment between us! She was giving me pleasure, and she was enjoying it as well.

“You’re starting to make a super cute face, T.”

If I had to guess, I would say that I looked as if I was melting. Her insides were moist and soft. It really made me realize that the dick was meant to be inside a vagina. BUT! This revelation would not deter me from my quest… Looking like a woman was still my top priority… As a matter of fact, there was something quite alluring about watching two interconnected hips, grinding at each other while wearing garter belts and stockings.

It’s official, I have a new fetish now.

“Let me give you the full experience,” she said while taking her boobs out of her lacy bra.

For years, I’ve been worshiping the woman’s body. Their fragility, their curvy nature, their fat…

Big breasts were nothing but fatty tits… The same for their round butts… So it was something fascinating to see an hourglass body shape.

How could a human be slim, and fat at the same time? How crazy, as if evolution knew what it was doing. Without fatty breasts, humanity would have gone extinct thousands of years ago…

I’m kidding, by the way.

I just wanted to emphasize how mesmerized I was watching Grace’s tits, bouncing every time she rode my Lady D. and soaked it with her juices.

“Do you like them?” she asked after watching my expression. She had surely seen a gaze like mine hundreds of times already.

“Yes…”

“Wouldn’t you wish to have a pair of bad girls, just like these?”

“Yes, Miss Grace… Someday, I’ll have mine, and they’ll be bigger than yours.”

She stopped grinding me, to laugh out loud. “I’d love to see that!”

“D-Do you think that’s possible?” Steve asked, clearly drooling.

“Well, I hope so!” I replied.

“Steve, you’re still haaard.” Grace smirked. “We’re in a threesome, my dear. Don’t forget it.”

“What do I do?” he asked as if he was an innocent child, but Grace only shrugged.

“Go crazy, my boy.”

He pursed his lips, climbed onto the bed, and pointed his cock towards my face. “Taylor, please.”

“Come here,” I said lovingly and started sucking the tip. Meanwhile, Grace continued doing it to me, panting.

“Don’t you love this, guys? Imagine it. Having great adventures during the day, and fucking our brains out at night, every single day.”

“That would be great,” Steve replied.

Wait… Haven’t I heard this before?

“What do you say, T.?” Grace asked. “We could team up from now on, and best of all, our bond would be way better than any normal relationship! We can share Steve and any treasure we find, so there would not be any jealousy or envy between us! Charles’ downfall was his greed, but we could share everything equally!”

Did she talk about Steve as if he was a possession?

“Grace? You’re ruining the mood…” I said.

“Taylor? Can we repeat what you were doing to me minutes ago?” Steve asked, and before I could reply, he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed his cock inside my mouth. That position prevented me from taking it inside my throat, but that didn’t stop him from trying. “Oh… Taylor… Your mouth is so…”

He caressed my lips, which were still wearing lipstick, thanks to the ‘no smearing’ option from the Makeup Set.

“So pretty,” he mumbled while continuing to move his hips back and forth.

Grace surely was enjoying what she was seeing since her hip movements became more frenetic. “This moment… Let’s immortalize this exact moment forever!” she cried with joy. “Steve, try cumming in her mouth, now!”

“N-now? Like, right now?”

“Yes, hurry!”

“O-okay, I’ll try!”

He leaned towards me and pulled my hair while intensifying his thrusting. “I’m not hurting you, right, Taylor?”

Without being able to answer, I only moaned.

“Come on, T.! You too, cum! Do it inside me!”

I was trapped, literally and psychologically.

My Lady D. started throbbing, releasing my sweet, sticky juice. The expression on my face must have been the signal Steve was waiting for since his cock also pulsated inside my mouth.

If I have to guess, I bet that Steve released three more times cum than I did, and I was swallowing it all, directly from the fountain. It was so much that my tummy felt full right away. Like consuming a bowl of thick, corn soup.

“Make sure to clean that cock well, T.” Grace said, as she got off of me, and leaned down to lick mine.

I couldn’t see it, but my Lady D. felt moist and sticky, due to my release and Grace’s love fluids. But there she was, without a care in the world, sucking it.

“What are you doing?” I asked, moaning. “I thought you didn’t like the taste of cum.”

She didn’t answer, taking it all inside her mouth.

What a nasty girl…

I glanced at Steve, gaze locked at what she was doing, which made his black soldier stiff again. “Wow, Steve!” I cried. I was holding it in my hand, so I witnessed the exact moment it got rigid.

Grace knew what she was doing.

“You were right about our new stamina helping us in bed, Steve,” Grace said, giggling. “Taylor is ready for another round just a minute after nutting. I wonder if that would have been possible outside. You know what? Never mind! Let’s get the most out of this simulation!”

She pulled me from my hand so I could get up and kissed me. Her lips were impregnated with a lewd smell.

“You’re right,” Steve said, and it may be my imagination, but his voice sounded deeper. “Taylor, please, let me fuck you.”

Those last words hit my face like one of Grace’s fire spells.

“Okay…” I said quietly.

“Alright! First things first, Taylor, come here,” she said, lying back and spreading her legs wide. Steve and I looked at her, confused. “Come on. Trust me.”

I did, directing my erect Lady D. at the opening of her still wet, intimate lips.

“Now,” she continued, “Steve, get behind Taylor.”

“Oh, I get it now,” he said, getting into position.

I realized what was happening too, and with wide eyes, I stared at Grace’s smirk.

“Have you remembered yet?”

“We talked about this position back in the dungeon…” I muttered, peering at Steve over my shoulder. The anticipation was making my heart go crazy. “Okay, okay, let’s do this…” I inserted myself into Grace while feeling Steve’s eager dick getting between my buttocks. “Go easy on me at first, Steve, or you’ll break me.”

“Understood,” he replied.

Exhaling, I pushed my Lady D. further into Grace’s warm, welcoming palace, and panted. I felt at home for some reason. But there, was I a prince, or a princess?

“You look cute making that face, T.” she said, caressing my chin.

“You mentioned it already. What kind of face am I making?”

“A virgin one.” She giggled.

Suddenly, Steve managed to get the head of his rod inside me, without me noticing.

“Goodness…” I mumbled.

“Are we good?” he asked.

“We’re good.”

With that said, he pushed it. I could feel the mouth of my anus stretching. “W-wait, wait! Slower, slower…”

“Got it.”

I leaned my body forward so that Steve could continue his work, and my chest met Grace’s.

I looked her in the eyes, while she examined my face.

Steve advanced a few more inches, making me sweat.

Grace was fascinated by my expression. Her eyes were gleaming with life, and her lips were parting, like waiting for a kiss.

“Miss Grace…” I whispered, and she locked her lips with mine.

We were good to go.

Steve was the initiator. Every time he thrust it back and forth inside my ass, my hips naturally moved on their own. After a few failed attempts, we found our rhythm and gave in to the frenzied pleasure.

This was the night I discovered myself, as the woman, and the feminine boy that I tried burying forever inside me. This was a new me.

A new Taylor.

And I loved myself even more.

“Taylor! Your ass is amazing!”

“Steve! Your cock is amazing!”

“So I ask you again,” Grace whispered in my ear, while Steve and I were moving in coordination. “Don’t you want to live like this for the rest of our virtual life?”

Not now, Grace, don’t ruin it!

To shut her up, I stuck my tongue inside her mouth, and she started making frantic moans. My movements have also accelerated thanks to Steve’s help, who groaned at every thrust.

“What’s your ass doing to me? It feels like it’s trying to suck all the cum out of my balls!”

“That’s right, babe! I may be a ‘dick virgin’, but my ass-pussy already knows how to please stallions!”

“S-seriously?!”

“Yes, my love, so make sure to fill me up! I want to feel every single drop of your cum deep inside me!”

“You too, T… Make sure to do it inside me at the same time again, understood?”

“Is that what you really want?” I smirked.

“Did I stutter?!” she cried annoyed. “I already told you what to do, so don’t ruin it, okay?!”

“But I thought that my dick was a joke! I don’t think it will be able to spurt more juice. Being all girly and stuff. It can’t be compared with Steve’s.”

She squinted at me. “Ah, I see what you’re doing!”

“That’s right, babe. So if you want me to release myself inside you again, you’ll have to ask nicely.”

She shook her head, trying to regain her sassiness again, but Steve’s groans distracted her.

“T-Taylor… A little more and I’ll…”

I grinned at Grace. “Clock is ticking, kiddo.”

I could see her face flushing and her forehead wrinkling. “Okay… P-please, T. Do it…”

“Call me Miss Taylor.”

She was about to get upset but swallowed her pride… Seriously, I saw her literally swallowing saliva!

“Please, Miss Taylor… Cum inside me…”

“Inside what?”

“Almost there!” Steve shouted.

“Inside my… p-pussy…”

“Your what now?”

Steve pushed his hips violently against me, making me do the same to Grace. “I’M--!”

Grace embraced me, crying: “Don’t do this to me, Taylor! Fill me, please! Fill me with your cum!”

I wanted to say something clever, but my mouth was busy making unintelligible sounds.

Even my mind got numb for a second.

Steve’s buried cock throbbed with intensity, releasing burst after burst of liquid joy, meanwhile, I could feel my Lady D. getting harder as if it was sharing at least a tenth of Steve’s manliness.

Grace kissed my lips while grinding her hips against mine, making sure to get the best of that moment. I felt like making a new personal record, because my Lady D. kept twitching ecstatic, in an attempt to shoot up to the last drop of semen out of my balls. 

Finally, after the most awesome seconds of my life, I placed my face over Grace’s tits, feeling exhausted, and Steve did the same over my back.

“Amazing,” he moaned.

“I love you guys,” Grace said, kissing my head.

Surely, we three were interconnected for eternity.

“Let me clean you properly…” Grace said in a quiet voice, licking my Lady D. again. Seconds after, she was doing the same with Steve, who held an astounded expression on his face.

“Another round?” he asked her.

“Yes, please,” she said in a weird, submissive voice while giving him the back.

I stared at them, dumbfounded, watching them fuck all over again.

 

Announcement

 

taylor like and subscribe banner

11