22 – Two Paths – [MC x F]
982 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

unedited banner

 

 

 

It was so bizarre watching Grace act like this.

“Tell me what gives you more pleasure,” she whispered, while sucking the tip of my lady D. Her tongue moved in circles, tasting every drop of my pre-cum.

She had turned the lights of the room dim, so Steve could keep sleeping. After a long night of unadulterated fun, we all fell asleep in the same bed, with Steve in the middle, being embraced by her queens.

That is, until Grace’s mouth woke me up, already attached to my genitals. “Be quiet,” she had said, while making cute sucking noises.

Why did she prefer to wake me up instead of Steve? That’s beyond me. I just let her do it, for the sight of someone’s head buried between my stocking-wearing thighs was too good to pass on.

“Come on, T.,” she whispered, “Tell me what to do. Anything. Or I’ll start biting you.”

She did, pressing her teeth against the length of my Lady D, which tensed and jerked, as if it wanted to get bigger. When she slightly bit my testicles, it reminded me of the time she scratched them… And when she kicked me. Ouch.

Why was she doing this, anyway?

“Tomorrow, we’ll go to the Townhall,” she said, while putting her index finger in my mouth. 

“What about it?” I asked.

“We can register our guild there and make it official.”

Oh, that again...

Once her finger was moistened with my saliva, she put it between my buttocks, and I  eagerly raised my legs. She slowly inserted it, while licking the increasingly leaking pre-cum from my Lady D.

“Have you come up with a good guild name?” I asked, trying to repress my moaning to not wake up Steve. I liked him a lot, but this was our moment.

“That’s why I woke you up. I was expecting you to come up with something good. So come on.”

Flawless logic.

“Let me think for a…” Oh… her naughty slim finger was trying to find my prostate. “Try to curve it a little… Almost there… That’s it…”

“Is it true that you can cum quickly with this?”

“Y-yes… Keep going, please…”

“Come up with my guild’s name until then. Or else…”

“Else?”

She pressed her fingertip against my prostate, sending an electric stimulation through my whole body.

“A-alright, alright,” I hissed.

A made-up name? How difficult could it be?

“Dark Musketeers?”

As a response, Grace squished my balls with her free hand. “Try again.”

“Um… Synchro Warriors?”

“That one is worse,” she said, piercing me with her nails. I had to repress a wail.

“Eternal Raiders?”

“I like Eternal… What else?” This time, she pushed her finger inside my ass.

“I like this too… I mean… Eternal Lovers?”

“Nope.” Another tight squish. This time it made me see stars inside my head.

“E-Eternal Dreamers, Believers, Adventurers--” Every single word, Grace applied more force against my little balls. I'm pretty sure that she has always hated them.

“Come on Taylor. Next time, I’ll hit you with my fist.”

“B-Beataaars…”

She hummed while moving her finger inside me. “Repeat that.”

“Beaters… Our group was the first to beat this zone’s first dungeon, right? So it practically immortalized our names. Eternal Beaters…”

She stared at me as if she had received a birthday present. “Whoah, Taylor, you really did it! I like that name a lot. Let me give you your reward.”

For a moment, I wished she had hit me at least once.

Wait. Why?

No time to ponder about it. She wrapped my whole girly dick with her mouth and kept pressing my prostate. Two different but equally pleasurable sensations at the same time. Was this really happening?

“Oh, my sweet awesomeness…” I whispered, lying down, letting Grace stimulate me inside my ass while making sucking motions. She was really milking me. 

“Come on, T. Release it.”

“I… I’ll…”

I grabbed Grace by the back of her head while feeling my Lady D. twerking inside her mouth, seven, eight times… It was super cute seeing her swallow each time.

“It was a lot…” she said, smirking, and cleaning my D. “Thanks for the meal.”

“I thought you didn’t like cum’s taste.”

“This virtual one is not so bad.” She climbed onto the bed and kissed me on the lips. “Besides, yours tastes sweeter than Steve’s. I count on you to keep me fed from now on, Eternal Beater.”

As she fell asleep, embracing me, I couldn’t shake a thought of my mind… I was not one of the original Eternal Beaters, just like Charles.

 

* * *

 

I wanted to leave a note, but quickly remembered that we had our messaging system, so I just wrote to her: ‘I’ll go get something to eat’.

Before closing the door, I glanced at them, still sleeping like a ‘just married' couple.

I checked the hour: 7:41 am.

Although it was pretty early in the morning, the Beginner’s Town was still full of busy people. As I passed by a couple, I could hear them exchanging fighting strategies and tips to unlock new abilities. Everything I already knew.

I even eavesdropped on a group of five, discussing if they should attempt a raid at Dylak’s Mansion. I chuckled before entering the weapon shop beside them.

The animal-eared humanoid welcomed me and asked right away if I wanted a hammer replacement. If I remember correctly, the last time I saw that hammer was in Steve’s hands, right? Until that moment, I had forgotten that I was unarmed.

I suppose it’s too much to ask for these robotic scanning meddlers to be less creepy. At least they haven’t asked me again if I want to be called a ‘mister’ or a ‘sir’.

“Do you buy stuff?”

“It depends,” the smiling NPC said, quickly distinguishing herself from any other game store owner ever. “If it's in good condition and is not sold here, I could make you an offer.”

I pulled out a book out of my inventory and put it on the counter. The NPC only gazed at it for a second. “I can offer you 200 gold for it.”

“What?! Give it another look! I got this from Dylak’s dungeon! It’s a boss drop!”

“That’s the only offer I can make,” the NPC said, tilting her head to one side in an attempt to look adorable while ripping me off.

Didn’t matter, since this was just a test.

I exited the store and walked towards the group outside, widely grinning. “Hey, fellas! Are you attempting to raid Dylak’s Mansion?”

The group squinted at me, as if I was an insect.

“Our group is full,” the only girl of the group said, wrinkling her nose.

“No, I’m not trying to join you. Why would I, if I already beat it?”

“Bullshit,” “Do you have proof?”

“Proof? Is the word of a cute stranger not sufficient?” I pouted my lips. “Alright then.”

I raised the book aloft and waited. This was a Virtual Reality. I knew they could read the item’s info without getting close to it.

“‘Master’s First Magic Book’…” the one wearing mage’s robes said aloud. “Professor Spiegel’s reward? Who’s that?”

“One of Dylak’s retainers.” I shrugged.

“Wait, it even says there,” another commented, pointing at the system window accompanying the book. “‘Drops at Dylak’s Mansion’.”

After reading that info, their attitude made a 180-degree turn. They bombarded me with questions and asked me if I could join them, which made me snicker.

“Guys, guys, I don’t need to go there again. I’ll be parting for greener fields, you know what I mean? But if you buy this book from me, I may tell you all I know about the dungeon.”

They looked at each other.

“How much?”

“750 gold.”

Their bickering was understandable.

“That’s a ripoff and you know it!” 

“I saw you enter the store. You tried to sell the book, right? How much did the NPC offer you?”

“Guys, forget the book!” I raised my voice. “What I’m offering you is way more valuable. For instance, did you know that each time you defeat a boss, you get 150 gold and an item just like this? And the reward for defeating the dungeon is 500 gold for each member. Just think about it.” I paused, to watch their reactions. “I’m selling you this book for 750, because I’m charging you 150 gold per person for the info.”

“Can you give us a minute?” the tall lanky guy in the center said, who I suspected was the leader.

I gave them some space and bought a bag of churros from an NPC vendor. Not only was I hungry, but casually eating in front of them made me look like someone that was no longer in a hurry to get gear and gold like them.

The cost of this psychological tactic? 10 gold. Ha!

After five minutes of watching them discuss, the lanky boy walked towards me alone, all serious-looking. 

“Not all of us have 150 gold each, but we managed to gather at least 600 gold.” He looked me in the eye. “Please accept this.”

“Fine.” I sighed. “Let’s go to another place where others can’t hear me for free.”

We went to the town’s outskirts, where I told them everything I deemed useful.

I told them about the dangerous Bunnyard guarding the forest. The number of bosses and their levels. A strategy against those I actually fought and their abilities. And finally, Dylak’s vampiric gimmick.

Their expression was like that of little children listening to a tale. Maybe one of them suspected I was making things up, but the book surely gave me a lot of credibility.

Dylak’s Mansion was an adventure and a thrilling experience, even if I couldn’t beat it.

I wouldn’t like someone spoiling me the fun, but if they’re fine with it, go ahead!

After thanking me, they parted, and I returned to town with 844 gold in my pocket. 

I mean, Metaphorical Pocket…

“Good.” I smirked. “I won’t have to wait to do this.”

After following the instructions from an NPC, I arrived at an empty alley. Those kinds of rapey-looking alleys, until finally finding the establishment.

Its exterior was red, contrasting with the rest of the gray street. Inside, white-tiled floor. The whole place smelled of citrus, and flowers adorned every corner. The NPC? Male, with black hair and dog ears. When he stood up, he did it calmly. His dark, serious-looking eyes seemed to see through my soul! Oh, my…

“Welcome, miss. Would you like to change your style?”

“Yes, please.”

“That would cost you 500 gold.”

A system window appeared in front of me to tap.

It was affordable! YES!

Seconds later, I was sitting in front of a mirror, choosing from different hairstyle options. 

Every time I previewed one, my reflection changed in real time. “Amazing…” I whispered, admiring how I would look with full bangs. “This please.”

“Long, straight black hair with full bangs. Is that correct?” the NPC asked in a dry tone while I exhaled.

“Yes.”

Goodbye unmangled bob haircut that looked as if a Bunnyard had munched on my hair.

 

taylor like and subscribe banner

 

 

12