Chapter 1 – Apparently goblins can explode
2k 8 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up I was in a dense forest.

How can I put it... I don't think this is the best way to spend the night .

While making this unfunny joke I start to look around and I see nothing but trees and some animals.

I am not a big nature lover but I guess there are no giant horned rabbits on earth, right?

Getting up I start to notice something even stranger: I am smaller. I'm not sure but I must be about 4' 9"?

"What the fuck is that. Eh?" "Is that my voice?!" My voice has become very cute, like that of a girl in elementary school.

For some reason this voice is strangely familiar....

Looking at my hands they are very white, like porcelain and my hair is blonde, almost white.

As I stagger a bit trying to get used to this new body I come across a river.

I run into the river and see my reflection in the water and what I was afraid of actually happened: I became Medaka Ainvel, the character I created.

It's not like I don't have weird feelings about losing my d*ck but I have more important things to do now.

"Can I get into the menu?" If this were a game I would just have to click a button, but how do I do it now?

I try various gestures but nothing happens. However when I think strongly about the inventory a black hole appears in front of me.

"It really works!" I say this as I try to put my hand into the suspicious hole in front of me.

When I place my hand various information about what's inside flows into my head and if I think of something specific the object is sucked into my small hand.

I pull a golden apple out of the black hole and close it thinking about it.

In Rise of Legends there are several types of food and if you don't eat you will get weaker, as a high level angel my character takes longer to weaken from starvation but still needs to eat.

At least now I know I won't starve to death in this forest.


Walking for I don't know how many hours while eating some things from the inventory on the way, I end up finding a cave.

For some reason I feel something coming from that cave, as if it is shouting "back off!". Unfortunately for Miss Cave, I am not that understanding~.

Entering the opening to satisfy my curiosity I start to see several small creatures from afar, they were humanoid creatures, green and very ugly, are they the famous goblins?

I was trying to deny myself until now but this really is a fantasy world, huh.

I activate the inventory and take out a staff, by the way, while I was walking around I was experimenting with the inventory and discovered that you can change the size and shape of it, so if someone saw this scene they would only see a staff coming out of my hand.

So far I haven't had a chance to test if I can use the magic used in the RPG. I am getting slightly excited.

"Which skill should I try first?" I speak as I look at the small goblins patrolling the cave.

I think at first a small but long range one would be best.

I try to focus on the image of a basic skill and feel something being sucked from my body to the staff.

A hexagram that looks as if it was written by some dubious sect appears in front of me. A small fireball appears from the hexagram, small enough to look like a marble, the small ball flies at high speed towards the goblins.

As soon as the ball gets close to the goblins it explodes.

Kaboom! Before the goblins realize it an explosion happens and they all die making an extrondo on the spot.

"Eh? That should be a basic skill, right?!" I gasped at the thought of what would happen if I had used a high-level magic.

Goblin guts fly all over the cave, staining the place with blood. Seeing this scene I feel a little sorry for the goblins...


Hello everybody, this is your favorite angel, Medaka! And now what is happening after that bloodbath with goblins, you ask me? Well I am exploring even more of this strange cave.

I feel that being alone in this forest for too long is making me crazier and crazier...

After leaving that area I discovered a passage deeper into it so I'm exploring what's inside.

So far I have found some Slimes, huge Rats and even some Kobolds but for some reason they all run away from me when they see me like the devil runs away from the cross.

It is kind of strange to see scary monsters running away from a (self-proclaimed) defenseless little girl.

While playing cat and mouse with the cave monsters I found a huge door in one of the walls at the end of the cave.

The door is probably more than 13' 1". That feeling I had of expulsion seems to be much stronger in whatever is behind that door.

"Oh no way! The curiosity to know what it is, is too great" I say this as I place my hand on the door in front of me.


(POV change - ???)

"Hahaha after 100,000 years finally! I'm free!"

After being sealed in this inhospitable godforsaken land by a damn hero, I finally accumulated enough energy to free myself from this seal.

"I will end all gods and everything in this cursed world starting with this place!" Yes, I will end everything and everyone until I can take revenge on those who sealed me here.

As an evil god I lost out to what humans call heroes who came to my demonic territory at the request of the goddess, but with the accumulated strength of these thousands of millennia I will start by destroying any random country that is closer to here.

Boom! The door to my confinement bursts open as if to cassoar me from my convictions, but what surprised me the most came next.

"Is there someone here? Did I hurt you?" Yes, a delicate human (?) girl has appeared, holding a staff and wearing a bloody white dress she enters this room.

I don't understand why but I feel a terrifying power coming from this girl, more even than the ancient gods, I wonder what she came here for. It doesn't matter.

"Hahaha but what a pity child" "I will start my revenge starting with you! Get ready!" I pick up momentum from where I am and begin my first battle in many millennia.

Little did I know that this would be the scariest battle in my entire existence in many ways.

64