Chapter 4 – Reunion (Part 3)
12.9k 7 145
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rita had so much to say and so much to ask. She wanted to tell her son how much she loved him, how much she had missed him, and ask how and where he had been during this whole time. But nothing came out of her mouth.

So Alban broke the silence, "Rita, our son has become so strong that he even defeated the wyvern by himself! Hahaha..." Alban said as he pointed at the wyvern's meat and continued, "Look, this is what he brought for you as a gift, wyvern's meat."

Rita raised her eyebrows in surprise and again started inspecting his body for any injuries, "Jack, are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere? Did you really fight it? Why would you fight it on your own when there were so many people to take care of it? What if you had gotten hurt…"

"Hehe, calm down mother, that was a piece of cake." Jack chuckled.

(A/N: Ben will be addressed as Jack from now on.)

"Right. You think our son is some weakling? He had beaten it up single-handedly. Why wouldn't he? He had traversed the entire Dark Woods after all!" Alban added some more spice.

Rita couldn't handle her shocks. The return of her son was the biggest and pleasant shock. Then her husband started some blabbering which didn't make any sense. Single-handedly killing a wyvern? What sort of nonsense is that? Has he gone senile?

Everything was unbelievable, but then she saw the meat. The fact was right in front of her and she couldn't deny it.

Wait, what? Traversing Dark Woods? Did she hear it right? Her mind was in a mess.

"Ha… what a strange dream. I cannot understand a single thing…" she muttered as she massaged her temples.

Both the men chuckled as they started explaining everything to her slowly.

Half an hour later, Rita recovered to her usual self. Today was the happiest day of her life.

Jack took the wyvern meat and chopped it into fine pieces. It would take an hour for it to be fully cooked. So in the meantime, he could take a nice bath.

"Let's go, baby, mother will wash you thoroughly in the bath!" Rita suddenly said.

"M-mother, I can wash by myself…" Jack said in hesitation.

"Nope. I won't hear your no today. Look how dirty you have become, like a wild animal, hehe. Let me do it just for today…?" She dragged him to the bathroom.

He looked at his father with a pleading expression.

Father made a cheeky smile, "son, should I also come to wash you?"

"NO!" He quickly shouted.

"Hahaha!"

"Fufufu!"

Both the parents giggled.

...

Just as Rita took off his 't-shirt', "Hieeeee!" she shouted strangely.

Alban quickly arrived in the bathroom and asked, "what happened?"

She pointed to Jack's body.

Jack looked at them and asked curiously "what?"

As Alban looked, he deeply inhaled a cold breath by what he saw, "Hisss..."

Jack's muscular body was filled with scars. With that, anyone can guess how much he has gone through.

Alban could understand even better than Rita. He understood that his son has gone through many life and death situations.

Rita couldn't hold back her emotions and started crying, "Dear, look how much our son has suffered, sob… sob..."

Alban took a brave front, "Haha, that's my son! Scars from battles are medals of honor. That's why he can even defeat a wyvern with a single punch! At this rate, he might even defeat a dragon tomorrow with just two punches, haha, right son?"

"Stop exaggerating, stupid father. Do you want to kill me or something?"

"Pffftt…" mother couldn't help giggling.

Both father and son smiled with this.

"Well then, make him shine," Alban said and left the bathroom.

Rita carefully washed him while asking many things to her son.

Rita didn't have any intentions of letting her son separate from her. 

During cooking, she would glance at his face from time to time to make sure he is there. Even during dinner, she fed her beloved son.

She asked him various things and said what she wanted to say. She was pleasantly surprised when she saw how much her son ate. His meal was comparable to four adults.

And in the blink of an eye, the sleeping time arrived.

They had a small house, so a single bedroom. They joined two mats as they asked Jack to sleep in the middle.

Jack laid in the middle, his mother hugged him from his right side, putting her head on his strong right arm. His father looked at his face, his face supported by his hand. Both the parents were attentively listening to his stories.

His stories were filled with thrill, fear, and excitement. Their expressions went from surprise, worry, to admiration to pride. After almost two hours of discussion, they understood that their son had gone through great tribulations. He had traversed through hell and came out victorious.

Rita couldn't contain her tears. Her heart was bleeding. Yet she kept asking him to continue.

"Well, we are one hell of a lucky family, haha. You have to go to the guild tomorrow morning. Make sure to ask the guild master to issue an adventurer's card, though he would give you on his own."

During midnight, a fluffy sensation pressed against Jack's body. Of course, it was Rita's soft body. He was hugging her from behind in his sleep. Her womanly fragrance made its way into his nose which started doing its wonders.

Jack had a wet dream. He was fucking an enchanting beauty from behind. He could feel the heavenly softness around his crotch. He slowly moved his waist savoring the soft feeling.

And as it was a wet dream, it didn't take him long to cum in a large amount.

Because of that, he woke up from his sleep. He was expecting a forest's chilling atmosphere and black beauty. But what greeted him was a warm bedroom and… he was hugging something soft.

He looked at it and realized it was his mother.

She was using his right hand as a pillow and he was hugging her from behind. Her plump juicy ass squashed in his crotch. His dick sank inside the meaty garden. He could feel its elasticity and softness as his dick throbbed inside that fleshy mound.

He wasn't fully awake, and the soft sensation was pleasant and soothing. So he quickly fell asleep once more, savoring a woman's fluffiness.

But at that time, he didn't know… the consequences of his cum… of his stained underwear...

The next morning, Alban went on his duty with a wide smile after the three had a pleasant breakfast. Rita's happiness was overflowing, so she went overboard with the breakfast. But thanks to Jack's unusual appetite, the large breakfast was quickly devoured by him.

In just one night, Rita's appearance went from haggard to glowing.

Jack was probably the happiest of them all. He was finally out of that bloody hell where he had lived like prey for months. After a warm family reunion, he couldn't ask for more.

His loss of memory didn't seem to affect his mother that much. She would believe that his memories will return one day. Currently, she was telling him about himself in the hope to recover his memories.

So he got to know that 8 months ago he had gone on an adventurers mission with his three friends. He was just a C-rank adventurer at that time. Though, considering his age, it was quite a good accomplishment. All of them didn't return except him.

He will inevitably have to answer their parents but before that,

*knock* *knock*

He has to handle the neighbor.

The neighbors ate almost an hour of his asking for his well-being and satisfying their curiosity.

"I will go and visit the adventurers guild now," Jack said to his mother.

"Um, how about you visit them tomorrow?" Rita said with unwillingness as she wanted to spend more time with her beloved son.

Jack couldn't help but chuckle, "Haha, I am just going to the guild. I will be back in an hour or so." Jack paused for a moment as he remembered something, "Now that I think about it, I will be receiving an adventurer's card. So that means I can complete missions to earn money. But I don't know much about the profession…"

An adventurer has to learn survival, combat, and information about the beasts. It involves killing a beast properly, dismantling it, identifying its useful parts, etc.

Jack doesn't know such things. All he knows is the different types of beasts, their weakness, and how to eat them. So he will have to learn from a veteran adventurer.

Rita, if possible, doesn't want him to become an adventurer once again. But with his strength, that's very unlikely. So she sighed as she reluctantly said, "... you can learn about that from big sister Natalia. She is very kind and will teach you everything you want to know. She is the big sister of this whole town after all."

"Really? How so?" Jack asked curiously.

Rita began telling how the big sister helps the town...

145