Chapter 6 –  Natalia’s Reward (R-18)
20.3k 12 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Natalia is just a side character and not a harem candidate.)

"Sigh! Alright, I will create it by tomorrow. I must say, not only are you strong, but also quite smart." Albert admitted defeat considering the profit it would bring.

It wasn't out of sheer kindness that Albert had decided to hand over the core. Both Albert and the mayor had understood Jack's potential. With his strength, he is bound to become an important figure in the future. Making a friendly relationship with him was much more important.

"Uh, that's not smartness. That's just me being selfish." Jack said modestly.

"So you plan to go to the capital after one month?" Albert asked with a smile.

"No…? I was thinking of traveling to different places and exploring the world."

"That's good and all, but you should go to the capital. With your strength, it won't take much effort to obtain a nobility title." Albert advised.

"Is that so… I will think about it. Though, I am not so interested in politics and stuff."

"That's fine, but keep in mind that an adventurer's profession is not so safe. Since you also have a good knowledge of business, you can also become a merchant," said Albert.

"I will keep that in mind."

"Oh yeah, please don't tell Lord Hardy about my… ability… lest he brings some troubles…." Jack asked with a wry smile.

"Haha, what are you saying? Although he cannot meddle in the guild's business, he will surely get to know it. Though, you don't have to worry about it." Albert assured and Jack sighed.

Albert's lips curved in a mischievous smile, "Now young man, you should start your adventurous story or I won't let you leave," he said while rubbing his palms together.

Jack could only make a wry smile.

*Knock* *Knock*

"It's me, guild master!" a familiar melodious voice came from the other side of the main door.

"Come in," Albert gave his approval.

Jack saw Natalia enter the room. She was wearing casual clothes. He involuntarily stared at her shining light brown eyes, feeling like they were sucking his soul inside and making his heart beat faster. It was just like how he felt yesterday, the first time he saw her. Maybe it was because of her beauty?

Jack couldn't be more wrong. He didn't know that her charm ability was working at full throttle.

"It seems my timing was perfect, hehe!" she chuckled seeing Jack sitting there. "What might you two be discussing?" she asked while approaching the chairs.

"Our hero was about to recount his adventures from the Dark Woods," Albert calmly replied.

"Oh! Then this big sister would also like to hear about the little hero's adventures!!!" Natalia exclaimed with a cheerful smile as she sat on the chair beside Jack. "You won't mind this big sister joining you, right?" she asked, turning her enchanting gaze towards Jack.

Jack stared at her as he inhaled her womanly aroma and found it quite soothing, making his little brother twitch in delight. Butterflies started to flutter in his stomach. She truly was a seductress, he thought.

"Of course not!" he smiled.

And then started explaining briefly about his experience. Albert's and Natalia's expressions were not much different than his parents', though they were more of excitement and astonishment than worry.

"Wait! Are you saying you have cleared a dungeon?" Albert interrupted in the middle.

"Dungeon?" Jack didn't know much about them so he tilted his head.

"That's right, a cave with a smooth and dark-colored wall, and a large dark meatball at the end of its depths… is the exact definition of a dungeon," Albert explained.

"That meatball is called the dungeon cocoon which gives birth to dungeon monsters. And what did you do to the crystal found inside that cocoon?" He then asked.

"The same I did to that beast core before…" Jack replied.

Albert scratched his head. This was surely taking a toll on his brain. While Natalia just tilted her head in confusion.

"Man, that contains a lot of mana, how can you… do that?"

"Eh? I was badly injured by the time I reached it… so… I didn't think much... it was delicious!" Jack said with a smile.

"That wasn't the only one you cleared, was it?" Albert inquired with a strange expression.

"I found a few of them. Who would let go of such delicious food?"

"You better not clear our town's dungeon unless you want to make our adventurers unemployed," Albert knew he had lost his memories so he explained some basic things.

Apparently, the dungeons are a great source of resources on which the guilds thrive. So the Dulia town has its own managed dungeon. They appear naturally and need to either be cleared or subjugated regularly in case it is managed. 

Dulia town has a fairly large dungeon with three huge floors. The guild sends its adventures for the dungeon subjugation every month to control them. Otherwise, the monsters in it will run rampant due to overpopulation.

"Only one?"

"That single one is a huge pain in the ass and you are calling it only? You think everyone is as strong as you?" Albert said with a slightly annoyed tone.

"No, I didn't mean that. I wondered if other dungeons had not formed till now," Jack explained.

"Of course there were few of them in the past. They were cleared by a special subjugation squad from the army. The royal family wouldn't let go of the resources, more importantly, the dungeon crystal."

"Oh, and what is that used for?" Jack asked.

"It is used as a fuel for various things like magic formations, magic furnaces, etc." Albert has a good knowledge of various things and he truly likes to explain taking his sweet time. They discussed various things for half an hour.

Meanwhile, Natalia was attentively listening to the two's conversation. She was also observing Jack's temperament at the same time. She found Jack's curiosity to want to know things to be quite cute.

"Hah… I really don't know even the most basic things," Jack sighed with disappointment.

Albert made a wry smile, "don't worry, it's only because you lost your memories."

"That's right, little hero, you shouldn't worry about small things. This big sister will teach you everything you want to learn," Natalia said as she pressed Jack's hand against her soft melons.

Jack felt a heavenly sensation and his crotch started to respond. "O-okay, I will thank you in advance then."

"Hehe, little hero, I haven't given you your reward yet. Come, I will eat… reward you thoroughly." Natalia made him stand up, "guild master, if there is nothing more to discuss, I will take him to the ninth heaven. I will borrow your guest room." She dragged him out of the office. They went to the last floor and entered a room.

Her boobs were pressed against his hand and the little Jack got hard like never before.

Jack was still a bit confused, but his mind was filled with lustful thoughts, and his stomach filled with butterflies. Yesterday, he didn't know what reward she was talking about, but now, the answer is getting clearer. 

His imagination ran wild and he couldn't believe this was actually happening as he was still a virgin. Though he couldn't think why was this even happening, the result of her charm ability.

Natalia closed the door and approached Jack. She slowly wrapped her hands around his neck and licked her cherry lips seductively.

"Hehehe, little hero, I will reward you plenty by showing you heaven," she said as she kissed him. Her soft tongue quickly entered his mouth and started exploring.

Jack provided his tongue and their tongues entangled passionately. He slowly moved his hands tracing her soft back to her plump buttocks savoring her softness. As his hands reached her sexy firm butt, he gave it a nice squeeze.

They kissed like that for a minute until they reached out of breath. They separated with a trail of saliva connecting their lips.

"How was that?" Natalia asked seductively.

"Amazing!" Jack replied with a big smile.

They connected their lips once more and Jack kneaded one of her milk bombs while his other hand savored her round and plump butt cheek. Her boob was so big that he couldn't contain it in his palm.

Natalia's hand also explored his big and hard thing. She was pleasantly surprised when she felt such a big rod.

As she skillfully pulled down his pants, the little Jack smacked her on the cheeks.

"Oh my, what a great weapon you have! I have never seen one with such size. As expected from our hero!" From her tone, it was clear that she was happy and excited. 

She made him sit on the edge of the bed. She gave his tip a light lick and it twitched in delight.

"This is so delicious, I can't wait," she held his dick with her hands and put it inside her slippery mouth. Her tongue started dancing on his mushroom.

*slurp* *slurp* *slurp*

"Mmm…" Jack moaned in pleasure. This was so much better than masturbation. What's more, he hadn't masturbated even once in these six months, so the stimulation was too intense. His hips began to move involuntarily.

Natalia tasted his precum and felt intoxicated. By now, he should have ejaculated, but he didn't, so she increased the intensity. She pushed the rod further down her throat and swallowed more than half of its length. Even with her experienced mouth, it took her 15 mins to bring him to climax.

As Jack felt his climax approaching, he involuntarily pushed her head from behind. His dick slid inside until the back of her slippery throat and ejaculated in copious amounts.

*splurt* *splurt* *splurt*

*gulp* *gulp**gulp*

As an experienced woman, she didn't feel uncomfortable and didn't hesitate to swallow everything Jack spurted out.

She moved her head back to see Jack's satisfied face. "Delicious! I have never tasted such tasty cum before. If you don't mind, I would like to taste it once more." she said when she saw his still hard dick.

Her face was filled with lust and impatience. So Jack nodded as he was far from being over.

134