Chapter 38 – Boobjob (R-18)
7.5k 4 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'You may take your leave', Susy giggled recalling Jack's domineering words. He just shooed them away with a few words, hehehe!'

And here she was arguing with them this whole time…

That's how a man should be… she thought with a big smile, but shook her head the next moment to get rid of those thoughts. Yet her lips would curl up in a smile from time to time.

....

'Is this what being intoxicated feels like?' Rita thought as she felt her head spin with the strong taste and smell of Jack's cum in her mouth.

She couldn't understand why she liked it so much. Is she that degenerate of a woman? Even after gulping down so much cum, she is still craving for more!

Her heart was racing and her whole body was hot. She could tell that her crotch had become moist. And again her guilt returned, her eyelids drooped as she felt a bit down. 

But it didn't take long for a soothing sensation to seep into her body, through her head. She calmed down as she felt Jack affectionately stroke her head and her gaze moved upwards to see her beloved son's loving and concerned gaze. And she felt like she could do anything if it was for him.

As her chaotic emotions calmed down, she noticed a few trails of cum leaked out from her mouth to travel down the length of his cock down to his balls. It was her son's cum and it was precious! She wouldn't let it go to waste…

Her mouth involuntarily moved down to the base of his shaft as her cute tongue peeked out and licked a drop.

*Slurp*

The stimulation that his mother's mouth provided was heavenly! Jack had enjoyed how his mother's diligent sucking mouth dried out his urethra, sucked out everything like a straw. She had thoroughly cleaned it.

But now, he felt another ticklish sensation… from his balls! Rita had just licked it lightly, "Oh…" and a soft moan leaked out his mouth. He looked down to see his mother timidly guiding her cute tongue to lick the trickling cum drops.

He could feel her soft tongue's rugged texture grazing the base of his shaft until it traveled up to his tip. *Twitch*. Of course, it would as it stood tall.

He felt her thoroughly clean his shaft as he then felt his mother's palm holding his dick while her mouth moved a bit downwards as it began working on his jewels. The stimulation suddenly intensified as his hard cock twitched in delight several times. Her hot breath only added to it.

Some trails had made their way down to his balls so Rita worked her tongue to thoroughly clean it. He didn't have any hair so her gardening was rather smooth. And in the next minute, his dick was glistening with her saliva along with his balls, everything was cleaned.

And Jack realized that the smooth ride to heaven has finally ended. The flurry of emotions died down, leaving a craving behind. He wanted the fluffy ride to continue, his dick was still hard as ever. He even wanted to feel her flesh mounds. But he hesitated. He knew that he shouldn't impose on her too much. She had already done a lot…

However, in the next moment, his mushroom was wrapped by a squishy and warm sensation to bring back the pleasantness once again. He looked to see his mother had resumed her blowjob again.

A moment ago, Rita had thought that her job was done, just to see his dick still erect. She felt a bit troubled noticing his insatiable lust. He had cum so many times till now since morning and yet she never saw his dick getting flaccid. It stood erect like a tower, unwavering!

This isn't good, she thought. Lust must be satisfied or else it can make a human do anything… Just like the mistake she had committed last night… The worst thing was that Jack was too strong! If he ran amok with that to satisfy his lust, there would be grave consequences.

So as a mother, she took it upon herself to satisfy her son. Now she had found a just cause to justify her actions. So her mouth unhesitantly moved to his tip and started her blowjob.

Since his mother was ready to go at it once again, Jack couldn't hold his desire after ogling her cleavage all this time and finally asked, "Mom… can you use your boobs…?"

"Chuu" she released his thing from her mouth and tilted her head in confusion.

"Uh… just hold it between your boobs…" he awkwardly said and saw Rita's expression become pondering. She nodded in the next moment and began removing her blouse. Her smooth white stomach got exposed as her hands slowly lifted her blouse upwards. Soon, her soft milk bombs got stretched with the blouse and finally drooped down lasciviously.

*Jiggle* *Jiggle*

Jack could once again see her sexy pink pearls and her juicy areola. He then gestured with his hand on how to do the job and Rita followed his instructions with a wry smile.

She cupped both of her buns from the side, neared his crotch, and squashed his hard dick between them as she saw her son's expression turn ecstatic. He truly loves them, she thought and giggled.

The fluffy and warm sensation he felt around his shaft was intense, especially when he thought that his dick was engulfed by his mother's boobs. His hips slowly started moving involuntarily when his mother didn't move as she didn't know what she had to do.

Jack gestured her to move and she did, smiling wryly thinking how strange his requests were. Though her generous motherly buns couldn't engulf all his length and his glistening tip would peek out with each of her movements, inviting her to take a lick.

Her sight moved to see Jack's face and understood what he desired as she lowered her head and took the tip in her mouth. Her squishy tongue also began to do its job as it licked and circled around his mushroom. The occasional spurting of his precum was quickly swallowed by her.

Jack looked at his lovely mother's earnestly working flushed face and his arousal increased by a notch. Her eyes were closed, her hands on her side-boobs and her body cutely moving up and down. Her tongue running on his tip was giving him jolts of pleasure that traveled down to his crotch.

The strands of her hair were getting in the way, so Jack tended to them by tucking them behind her ears.

A few minutes had passed with her boobjob and her saliva had leaked out from her mouth which provided lubrication for his cock to move smoothly in the sandwich.

With the suction of her lips on his mushroom, her tongue squirming on its tip, and the springy sensation of her meat buns, it didn't take long for Jack to approach his climax.

His hand gently held the back of her head and she understood that his loads were coming. She braced herself and,

*Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt*

*Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp*

She hastily swallowed but her tiny mouth couldn't contain some of it which leaked out to fall on her breasts. After his ejaculation was finished, and as she had done thoroughly cleaning his length, her fingers moved on her shiny flesh mounds to scoop out the cum and delivered it to her mouth. She sensually licked her fingers.

And the sight was too arousing for Jack. He intently looked at her without batting an eye as he recorded it in his mind to never forget it.

Rita had done everything diligently and as she thought that everything was finished, she found his dick still erect as ever, leaving her mouth agape.

Jack had to convince and reassure Rita that his dick will return to normal by itself after some time. So she finally sighed in relief and took a quick bath.

It was already evening as the mother and son pair entered their backyard where their little farm was. Most of the necessary vegetable plants were there, enough to satisfy their little family.

And a well in the corner for water needs. It was evening, the time to water the plants. So as Rita proposed it, Jack followed her to help her. Lifting heavy buckets wasn't a problem for him, so he handled pulling out water from the well. While his mother watered the plants.

Jack got to notice another interesting thing. His mother walked barefoot on the mushy black soil as she watered each plant. What caught his attention was her mana flow which seemed to be traveling down from her body to the ground and sinking in the soil as if nourishing it.

And he finally understood why the plants were growing so properly. Rita was using her earth mana to nourish the soil to prepare it to be suitable for the growth of plants. It had a similar effect of plowing, harrowing, and leveling. Though, the weeds have to be drawn out manually.

"What magic is that?" Jack curiously asked.

"Huh? What magic?"

"The one you are using to nourish the soil…?" he asked in a matter of factly tone. But Rita just tilted her head in confusion.

(Check out Rita's hot image:- Discord: https://discord.gg/tpZUwe5cFT)

64