Character Sheet
6.9k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will just explain it shortly to save both of our time alike so that you get the idea of who is who. I will later update this to add more information.

.

(Contains a few spoilers. At least read the first 12 or so chapters before reading this.)

.

.

Jack: The protagonist. You should thank me that I told you he is the mc.

.

.

HAREM CANDIDATES:

Rita: 

Jack's mother. She is kind and a worrywart.

Susy: 

A neighbor. A mature woman with a cheerful personality and the mother of two children Miti and Milo with 6 and 8 years of age respectively.

Natasha: 

Probably a demon. Has succubus-like characteristics. Uses a clone named 'Natalia' to gather vitality. She acts differently in her clone mode. Probably has some mental issues...

.

.

.

OTHER MFs IN THE TOWN: (Not harem members)

Sue: 

Mother of Jack's friend (John, who had gone missing with him). Sue had blamed Jack at first for her son's disappearance.

Melissa: 

Director of the orphanage of the Dulia town.

OTHER CHARACTERS:

Alban: Jack's father and the guard captain of the Dulia town.

Bertha: Alban's childhood friend… Lives in the neighborhood. She had rejected Alban and got married as arranged by her parents.

Lord Hardy: Mayor of the town and father of Susy.

Albert: Guild master of the adventurers guild of the Duila town.

Andrew: Jack's friend, who is a B-ranked adventurer.

Elric: One of the top merchants of the town.

Richard: Sue's husband. Also a merchant.

45