Chapter 45 – Spooning From Behind (R-18)
8.1k 4 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I have uploaded a discord exclusive incest short story! You can it here: https://discord.gg/tpZUwe5cFT)

.

Rita had gotten scared out of her wits just a while ago. She thought that their immoral acts had finally been caught. But soon, her Jack reassured her, and her anxiety receded to some extent.

Though the unease and the guilt still couldn't disappear. Even the fear was still lingering, evident in her rapidly beating heart.

Just when she pondered about how to ease her heart, her son whispered words so sweet that she felt her heart melt instantly. Even her pussy had melted in a light orgasm.

*Squirt!*

Sweetness, happiness, and warmth flooded her heart and replaced all the negative emotions she had. And before she could say 'I love you too,' her mouth got sealed by her beloved son's.

Jack could no longer hold back with her cute and erotic responses. So his left hand moved beneath her waist, while he gently pushed her body to make her lay on her back. He then slithered his right hand underneath her head, to support it.

His body got on top of her and they were now in a closed-missionary position. With his flexibility and strength, any sex position was possible for him as his own body weight was no big deal for him.

Supporting his weight with his hands, he slowly thrust his entire length in her slippery honey cave. Rita's legs were almost closed, and with a few slow thrusts of his cock, her thighs got wet and slippery with her own honey. And with that, even his exposed dick got the much-needed stimulation of her soft thick thighs. While his balls rested on her thighs.

He passionately looked at her glistening eyes during his slow thrusting until he couldn't help kissing her cherry lips once again. His tongue slithered into her mouth and intertwined with hers. And as he was on top, his saliva naturally made its way into her mouth, which she happily gulped down.

*Gulp*

Jack's pistoning speed increased a bit as with his long thrusts, his tip poked her womb and retracted until only his mushroom remained inside her vagina.

With his backward thrust, Rita would feel her stomach getting empty and her mind would crave for his volume. And in the next moment, her entire pussy would get filled with his length.

*Pah...!*

*Pah...!*

*Pah...!*

Their flesh-hitting sounds resounded, though they weren't loud enough to wake Alban up as Jack had kept that in mind. And with each of his long thrusts, Rita felt that her mind could go blank any moment. 

In addition to that, the new position provided her an entirely different stimulation where she felt dominated and claimed by her beloved son. She was happy at the fact that she was underneath the broad chest of her son.

As his tip poked her womb with each thrust, a jolt of current would pass throughout her body, and she felt like her heart might leap out of her mouth any moment.

As her mouth was sealed by Jack's, she moaned in his mouth, "Mnnn!!" while she also gulped down his saliva occasionally, as soon as enough was accumulated in her mouth. Her eyes were shut tightly, and both her hands hugged his neck.

Her saliva gulping not only aroused her but also Jack as his movements became a bit fast. He could feel her hard nipples rubbing his chest, and her lower bush tingling his crotch.

Both of their bodies were sweating profusely due to the joyful beating of their synchronized hearts. They experienced being one single entity at that time.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

His thrusting became rapid as he could no longer hold back. Again, he made sure not to make loud sounds, which was possible due to his long pistoning.

Though this pistoning made Rita arch her back due to the extreme stimulation she experienced, which squashed her elastic motherly meat buns between their chests as the white and smooth flesh of her boobs peeked out from the gap.

And with that, it didn't take long for the both of them to approach their climax. Only 10 minutes had passed, yet they both were on the verge of explosion as the new position gave them better stimulation.

*Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt*

Jack pushed his hips until it caved her womb entrance to release his hot jets of cum, while Rita widened her eyes with the intense assault of her orgasm. And until the next few minutes, she wouldn't even know how many squirts of honey she came on his dick.

*Squirt* *Squirt* *Squirt*

A few minutes passed as Rita gasped heavily after her intense orgasm subsided. Her alluring face glistened with her sweat as it showed an erotic expression.

Jack was still on top of her, his dick plunged inside her, making her feel her stomach full and mind contentful. She felt her body hot and light due to the numbness.

She heard Jack say, "Mom, can I go once again?" which prompted her eyes wide open in surprise. She wasn't sure if she could go for another round, as she thought that those two intense orgasms were her limit.

But looking at the pleading expression on Jack's face, and the worries that weighed her mind, she nodded and permitted him to fuck her to oblivion. That way, she would at least temporarily get rid of her worries.

However, she didn't know that her stamina had drastically increased with the mutation. And in the future, her whole body would evolve to become Jack's sex machine! A body specialized for Jack's sexual needs. Only Jack's!

On the other hand, Jack again felt his lust getting uncontrollable. Although he knew that he shouldn't bother his mother any further, he couldn't help asking her.

'Just this last time,' he thought, and *chupu* sound resounded as soon as he pulled out his dick. Her pussy was tightly kissing and sucking his length it seemed. A few drops of his cum mixed with her honey trailed down his dick, and also from her flower.

He laid beside her and beckoned her to get on her right side, and as she did, he slid his right arm underneath her head.

Their clothes were still on as there was no need to remove them. He saw her back covered in a white blouse, and he caressed it a few times to feel its warm dampness before his hand slowly made its way to her round plump butt.

He pulled her grey skirt to reveal her white and smooth fat dumplings as he marveled at the sight. Massaging each of the butt cheeks, he finally couldn't wait any longer and only had an urge to pound his meat rod inside her fleshy garden.

He then lowered her soaked panties and pushed his dick in her butt valley. He knew that he had two options, but he had already asked for a lot. So he settled for her pussy once again.

His dick slowly slithered down from her meaty valley to her thick motherly thighs, and as he pushed his whole body near her, his dick peeked out from the other side. It rested between her warm and soft thighs for a few moments until Jack's hand arrived at the other side to guide it into its destined place.

He guided its tip to her soaking wet entrance with his two fingers, and pushing his hips, it slid into her slippery cave once again.

*Squelch*

The entrance was sloppy and inviting as it wouldn't dare to reject its owner, and accepted the dick's intrusion until the womb.

Rita's plump butt cheeks softly touched Jack's crotch and thighs as his exposed dick, which couldn't fully enter inside, was embraced by the meat of her thighs and butt.

Jack's hand then pulled her by her stomach as her whole body was tightly hugged from behind by Jack. Her fat dumplings then got squashed against his crotch to give him another soft, warm and fluffy sensation. And his pistoning began.

While Rita, in an attempt to suppress her moans, covered her mouth with her hand. Jack's hand then slithered into her blouse from below, tracing her smooth, wet, and warm skin, until it arrived at her motherly meat buns. She didn't usually wear a bra, so it was a bonus for Jack as his hand held one of her warm boobs, and began kneading it gently into various shapes.

*Squish* *Squash*

Jack's dick moved in and out of her squishy vagina with long thrusts like before to suppress the sounds. While he felt his mouth empty, so he raised his upper body a bit to kiss and suck on her glistening neck.

"Mmmm…. Mnnn…" Rita closed her eyes to enjoy the pleasure, her brows furrowed to dissolve the hot jolts into the body. Both of their bodies jerked in the rhythm that Jack created.

Her nipples were being stimulated by Jack's naughty hand until it completely came out of her blouse, making her confused. But soon, it slid into her elastic skirt, just to arrive at her pink nub, to give it a light massage.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned a bit loudly this time and shook her head to make him stop.

Jack gently massaged her nub for a bit and switched to her meatballs. He alternated between her boobs and her clit for another 15 minutes, all the while maintaining his long pistoning.

The meat garden of her behind was so damn good that he enjoyed it to the fullest, and finally, as the peak of his orgasm arrived, he tightly hugged her body and came into her womb once again.

*Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt*

------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to:

1. James

2. Joaquin Espinoza

3. TheBroilern

4. Klucas*

5. Laberto Escalera

6. Rahman Ali

7. ByzFan

8. Tom Baker*

9. Creative*

10. Fantasy Reader

11. Shane Town

12. Graeme Logie

13. Havoc

14. Jimbo Johnson

15. Duke York

For supporting me on Patreon!! Some of them had even pledged more than what is asked (*)! I'm truly overwhelmed by your support!!

57