Targets In Sight!
85 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advanced chapters : HERE

R18Novel.com


The new Chen Fan looked at his surroundings carefully and searched for the person who supposedly picked him up.

 

 

‘Where are Tang Hongyu and Jiang Churan?’

 

Tang Hongyu was Auntie Tang’s real name, which was never mentioned in the original story. Hongyu meant Crimson Jade.

 

‘Would she be as gorgeous as a crimson Nephrite?’

 

He wondered silently before dismissing his errant thoughts.

 

He stepped outside the bus station. Something immediately caught his attention.

 

The crowd’s attention was on a luxurious red car, but this car was not what the public was gawking at. It was the two women standing right in front of it.

 

The older one looked like she was in her early-to-mid-thirties with black hair tied up in an elegant bun and two side bangs framing her pretty face. She also wore black sunglasses.

 

She was wearing a red dress tailored to her curves and showing her alluring cleavage and charming back, a brown belt that hugged her slender waist, and a pair of high heels.

 

She was overflowing with mature charm. In other words, she was a bonafide MILF.

 

On the other hand, the younger one was no older than sixteen years old. She was tall and as beautiful as the older woman…if not more so.

 

Her black hair was long, straight, and silky, reaching her waist. She was wearing a pink t-shirt that hugged her curves and a dark blue skirt with a pair of suspenders.

 

Their characteristics matched the art of Auntie Tang and Jiang Churan in the comic. However, the 2D did their real appearances injustice.

 

‘Holy shit! They are absolutely gorgeous! I want them to be my girls!’ Chen Fan shouted in his mind as he gawked at the mother and daughter pair.

 

However, if he was asked who was better between the mother and daughter pair, his answer would be the mother, Tang Hongyu, without hesitation.

 

‘MILF is life!’

 

In any case, he could not deny Jiang Churan’s beauty. He was sure that she would grow up equally stunning as Tang Hongyu…or perhaps, even more.

 

However, he vaguely remembered that her personality was a turn-off. At least, in the beginning.

 

‘If I’m not wrong, she will get better. I suppose I can wait until her personality gets better. Afterward, I will actively pursue her.’ He paused his thoughts for a moment before continuing, ‘Or maybe I can do something to speed up her character development.’

 

After seeing Tang Hongyu and Jiang Churan, Chen Fan was so glad to replace Chen Fan. He wanted to enjoy his new life, and since he was a man of culture, having a harem of beauties was a must!

 

In any case, Chen Fan was excited because of how good-looking the mother and daughter pair was. He couldn’t wait to meet other women who were said to be as beautiful as or more than them in this world!

 

No matter what world, women were one of the motivations of men. Chen Fan was planning to have a satisfying second life, so he did not mind becoming a simp.

 

Let’s ignore the haters. It was his life, and he would not let their criticism dissuade his decision.

 

Of course, getting stronger was also important. Chen Fan could not protect his new life and happiness if he was weak, after all.

 

However, his main priority was still to have a fulfilling and fun life.

 

 

As Chen Fan marveled at the mother and daughter pair from afar, Jiang Churan fanned herself with her hand and made a deep frown.

 

“Mom, when will he be here? Do you want to call him?”

 

“We have only been waiting for ten minutes,” Tang Hongyu replied to Jiang Churan’s inquiry. Then, she added, “Chen Fan is a good child. Be nice to him! You two are going to be schoolmates, so I hope you will get along. This is the first time he’s leaving his county, so he is not familiar with life in the city. You need to take care of him.”

 

“Jeez… I know, Mom! I know! This is the thirteenth time you have told me the exact same thing!” Jiang Churan complained.

 

Jiang Churan was annoyed. Because of this country boy, she had to waste her entire afternoon outside of this stupid bus station under the hot summer sun.

 

She could have been spending time with her friends at the cafe right now, but she had to be here and be miserable.

 

What’s worse, she had noticed the tone her mother had used when she talked about him. Her mother was trying to set her up with the boy.

 

‘Well, over my dead body!’ Jian Churan thought to herself. Then, she turned around and said to her mother, “I’d get better in the car. It’s cooler here.”

 

However, a voice stopped her.

 

“Sorry for keeping you waiting, Auntie Tang.”

 

Jiang Churan turned around and examined the newcomer.

 

‘Is this Chen Fan?’ She quietly regarded Chen Fan from head to toe while standing behind her mother.

 

His height was average, the same height as she was in her flats.

 

His look was…pedestrian at best, and his taste in fashion was definitely questionable.

 

If only he put more effort into taking care of his appearance, he would be more pleasing in the eyes.

 

Jiang Churan shook her head slightly and thought, ‘He is not nearly as cool as Li Yichen.’

 

Li Yichen was her classmate, president of the school’s student council, and the son of the deputy mayor of Chuzhou City.

 

Li Yichen got both good looks and a good family. He was one of the pursuers of Jiang Churan, one that Jiang Churan actually liked.

 

The two of them were already regarded as a couple on campus, but she still hesitated to accept Li Yichen as her boyfriend; she was filled with indecision and wasn’t sure what she was waiting for.

 

As she thought about all of these, Jiang Churan did not know that in the future she would fall into the arms of the so-called country boy she underestimated at this moment.

 

“No need to be too polite.” Tang Hongyu’s voice returned Jiang Churan to her senses. “Let’s get inside the car first.”

 

 

Chen Fan sat in the back seat. Jiang Churan sat next to him. While Tang Hongyu sat behind the wheel.

 

“Little Fan, this is my daughter Jiang Churan. She will start her last year of high school next semester. You two will be schoolmates. She is three months younger than you. You can call her Ranran, make sure that you look after her for me at school, will you?”

 

‘Little?’ Chen Fan held back a complaint after hearing how Tang Hongyu called him.

 

Being called “little” by a woman you are seeing as a partner candidate isn’t nice. However, Chen Fan could not complain if he wanted to leave a good impression on Tang Hongyu.

 

He nodded and replied politely, “Don’t worry, Auntie Tang, I will treat her well.”

 

Then, he added, no, promised silently, ‘…after she falls into my arms. And you as well, hottie.’

 

After that, he turned to Jiang Churan. When he saw Jiang Churan’s disdainful look, he immediately realized that this girl was indeed the same as in the original story.

 

Jian Churan was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and was underestimating Chen Fan because of his look and family’s status, but he swore that this would change in the future.

 

‘I won’t be a man if I can’t make her feel that everything is meaningless without me in her life later! Just you wait!’

 

With a polite smile, Chen Fan took the initiative and reached out a hand. “Hello, my name is Chen Fan. I came from Si Shui County. We will be classmates in the future. Let me know if you ever need any help.”

 

On the other hand, Jiang Churan had to admit that although Chen Fan was not so handsome as a supermodel, he was not entirely an eyesore.

 

He had a unique temperament. In addition, the features on his face could even be pleasing to her eyes, depending on the angle she looked at them.

 

‘Unfortunately, his family was too poor. We could be friends at best,’ Jiang Churan lamented in her mind as she shook Chen Fan’s hand.

“Very well, I will take you up on it,” Jiang Churan said, and then, her lips thinned into a smile.

 

Inwardly, she added, ‘My father is a high-ranking government official, and my mother runs a million-yuan company. I would never need any help from you.’

 

Seeing Jiang Churan’s fake smile, Chen Fan felt uncomfortable in his heart. He convinced himself that she would change, but his impression of this girl had become lower.

 

He returned to his senses when Tang Hongyu chimed in, “Alright, we will go to your new place and drop off the luggage first. Then, we will go to my house for lunch. I will also introduce you to your uncle.”

 

“Okay.” Chen Fan nodded with a polite smile.

 

After that, they drove to Chen Fan’s new residence.

2