New friend
153 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thousands of clones like myself started to make themselves from my ash. In just 3 minutes it was over 300,000 with one mental command i sent them. running at the bosses and i just 1 minute i got this notification.

              Notice

You've cleared and destroyed a dungeon at the same time within a minute.

Conditions have been met. You can now evolve into a demi-god-ash wolf

Level 500 big chunk defeated

Level 500 big chunk defeated

Level 500 big chunk defeated

Level 500 big chunk defeated

Level 500 big chunk defeated

Level cap reached!!!!!

Now evolving.....

3 hours later

I woke up, feeling strange. I had 9 ash tails two wings and my eyes were glowing white i also noticed. i looked more humanoid..... And my ash had darkened a little. and had darkened a little what even am i at this point? Let me check my stats!

|Name: tommy

|Species: (demi-god-ash wolf)

|Level: 5

|skills:

|unlimited mana X|

|death aura X|

|drain touch X|

|life devour X|

|ash matter X|

|magic immunity X|

|element resistance X|

|stat block X|

|Creation X|

|Convert matter X|

|growth (ZZZ)

Read more......

Holy cow i became a demi-god i did not expect that like at all i know i was going to be strong and grow fast but this is just insane I'm scared to even do anything lol. I sensed something falling bet it was too late to act. And it phased right though me. And hit the ground. The shockwave was so great it ripped apart some tress like paper who was this girl? She was short had golden eyes her hair was blue and she was flat ಠ_ಠ i wanted to know who was this girl and where she came from. So for the first time in my life after coming to this world i tried to talk so i said.

'hello there'

I could see the look on her face she looked pale and wanted to pass out. Oh no lol am i that scary she didn't even got to see me as yet but my voice alone is enough for her to wet herself.


4