Chapter 2
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After speaking with Dasen, the next day Shinki and the others started spying on all of Jason's movements, it was a plan Dasen had given them. Of course, some of them didn't want to cross paths with Jason anymore, but Shinki didn't and he continued to spy on Jason throughout the day to find at least one weak point.

But he hadn't found anything yet.

Somewhere, Shinki had regrouped with his men.

"We can't take a monster like this guy head on, we have to find his weakness and use it against him."

"Do you really think we can beat a guy like this? We were 6 against him and none of us couldn't do a thing. Even Suga easily lost against him."

  "… .."

  Shinki was a little hesitant to answer, this guy was right. All 6 of them lost, besides this guy punches were not normal.

One of them adds in the conversation.

 "Sukishima will surely appear and take advantage of this incident to make a drama"

 At this moment, deep down inside them, they were only waiting for Sukishima and Dasen to make a move. And with their strengths, they would probably be able to take down Jason.

 Meanwhile, Dasen preferred to remain silent and didn't start doing anything just yet.

  ****

  In the hallway of the school, Jason was walking quietly and behind was Osu who kept following him.

 Jason was starting to see him a little annoying. These steps had just stopped, which causes Osu to stop too.

  As Jason decides to turn around to confront Osu.

 "Get out of the way"

  A voice suddenly came out of nowhere.

  The mysterious student was addressing Jason and Osu. Having his hands in his pockets, each having a man beside him.

 "Didn't you hear me? I told you to get out of my way.

 Jason glared at the guy. The man had a threatening face, wound marks and a smirk, A face that even Osu couldn't dare to look at. Jason didn't know who this guy thought he was, but he wasn't going to let someone order him like that.

 For Jason, he was just some guy who was getting ahead of himself and taking himself as a big shot. Jason wasn't going to let it go.

He was going to act quickly. 

Osu already figured out what kind of move Jason was about to make. For him, it was better to stop him before he did something dangerous.

  Osu knew that a "No" was not going to be enough. The possible way was to reveal to him some information that he had managed to acquire in recent days to protect himself.

Osu grabs Jason's hand and pulls him back.

  Jason turns his attention to Osu.

 "What is it?" He asked.

 Osu then began his explanation.

He reveals that the student in front of them was Yada, one of Sukishima's guys. He also said that he was really dangerous.

  Jason lifts one of his small eyebrows upwards slightly, demonstrating his confusion. He didn't even know who this "Sukishima" was.

 Osu continues ...

  "You should do as he asks, now is not the time to create a second fight afterwards, and look, we're already getting attention."

  Somehow, Osu had managed to calm Jason down. And Osu was right because there were several students around.

  Jason didn't also have in mind to obey Yada, but he had no choice but to listen to Osu's advice. He finally created a space and let Yada pass.

 ''Sorry, you may pass. "Jason said with a frustrating expression.

Jason was unhappy. It was humiliating for him to be treated like this.

He then let out a long sigh before he continued his walking.

But at the same time, Jason was scanning the students around him. He notices that there were a few students standing with their heads down trying to avoid Yada. This "Yada" may have been intimidating.

  But then again it was none of his business, Jason wanted to keep a low profile too, that was another reason for him to listen to Osu's advice.

 Meanwhile…

  ****

 "That means you lost with just one punch huh, right?"

Suga really wasn't himself due to his humiliating defeat and Albert kept teasing him with it.

"I told you to let go of me with this !!"

  He decides to ignore them when leaving.

  "So he really lost huh ?, hey What do you think, Toma? Are you going to take a test?"

Toma responds with a smile on his face.

  "Of course."

Toma was not only going to take a test but also a revenge for his friend.

  Toma immediately goes looking for Jason.

 The latter finding him walking alone on the schoolyard ...

"Hey."

  Jason turns his gaze to Toma.

"Huh? Who's asking?"

 " Follow me"

  "… .:

It was like Toma just gave him a order or something, something that someone just did. Jason frowned, He started following Toma just to their destination which was a park a bit far from the school.

  Jason could already tell that this guy was up to something.

"So, What do you need me for? Taking me to a place like this."

"I heard you beat my best friend, Suga. And I wanted to know if you are really strong as we think you are."

Jason ask with a confusing expression.

"Wait what? Who is Suga? I don't know what are you talking about"

Toma got angry.

 "You beat him up and now you're looking down on him? Motherf ** ker."

  Toma dash toward Jason, and throws a punch in the face.

At the same time, Shinki and 2 other men who were walking by there, see Jason and Toma who were going to fight. They decided to hide and watched from a distance.

  The fight between Jason and Toma had just started.

Pow! Bam! Bow!

 Toma kept throwing multiple punches at Jason hitting him only in the face, and he hits Jason with a powerful kick that knocks him to the ground, but he quickly gets up and then make a comment ...

  "I was going to refuse to fight you but now that you start to beat me up like this, I guess I'll have to respond. And also I don't know what Suga you were talking about."

  "Grrr"

  Toma got even more angry, veins were starting to swell in his head.

 So the fight continues between the two, Toma runs again towards his enemy, attacks him with a kick once more.

  During the fight, Toma appeared to beat him brutally, Albert who had just appeared and made the viewer start to think that Jason was not as strong as he thought. But something didn't seem right to him.

Shinki, who was watching from a distance, noticed something.

 And lately, Toma started to notice something as well.

  "Th- this guy… .. ''

  "This bastard…. Is not showing any resistance."

Shinki said while trembling, but one of his guys couldn't believe it.

"What are you talking about Shinki? As you can see this Jason is having a hard time now."

 Shinki yelling at them ..

 "The 6 of us got done by him, sans conté Suga, not to mention the fact that I think he didn't even take us seriously back then !! Just thinking about it gave me shivers down my spine!"

Toma started to see the same thing as Shinki.

The fight continued, Jason who was on the ground after taking hits from Toma quickly gets up again Albert who watched the duel wondering how come a man gets up so easily after taking such brutal hits  , it was impossible but reality showed him that Jason could do such a thing.

Then Jason coughs up blood and whispers.

 "Time's up, now I see what you were talking about."

"Wha?"

  Suddenly, the look on his face changed to an extremely cold expression.

  ****

Suga was looking for Toma and Albert who had suddenly disappeared when he returned.

 So he sees a student and asks him.

  "Hey, have you seen Toma and Albert?"

 "If its Toma you want, he took a walk with someone to the park"

 Suga didn't seem to understand who it was, but a face came to his mind straight away.

  He asks the student again to confirm his suspicion.

"Did the guy have a black jacket on him?"

 "Yes."

Suga's eyes widened.

 Don't tell me those bastards ...

 Suga suddenly runs at high speed in search of them, intending to prevent Toma from fighting Jason.

  But by the time it arrives….

  What…?

  … ..It was already too late.

Jason was standing and in front of him was an unconscious Toma on the floor ...

  Suga turns his gaze to Albert who had a terrified face as if he had just discovered a monster…

"One- one punch, it was all it takes for him to beat Toma."

 What? Toma lost with only one punch?

  Suga was very surprised, but he puts his surprise aside and runs towards Toma.

 "Toma, are you okay?"

  "…."

The latter had come to himself and remained silent.

  Jason turns his back to her and decides to leave. Suga stops him by asking who he is.

Jason turns his eyes toward him.

  "I dunno, just Jason. That's all."

 And this one continuing on its way.

Suga and his friends decide to remain silent.

*****

  Jason goes to his classroom and sees Osu who was already seated.

 "Hey, Jason"

 Osu has been very friendly with Jason since yesterday. Jason could see this, he decided to respond with a friendly way as well, even though he had a fierce expression.

  "Oh hey?"

 "You're a little late."

  "Yeah, I was busy with something."

 "Ah OK."

 Osu had noticed some scratches on Jason, but when he went to ask him "what's happened" something suddenly prevents him.

  "Everybody shut up"

A voice had just screamed.

 Having heard this sentence, a total silence appears in the middle of the pupils.

 A person appears, his hands in his pockets.

 Jason lets out a helpless sigh.

"For the love of God, what now?"

The person who appeared in the class started to look at Jason and Jason also looks back at him. A short bout of silence flowed between Jason and the man. Then the man broke the silence by speaking first

"Hey you."

"What?"

  "The rumor that says you beat up Suga, Shinki and his cronies, is true?"

 "…."

  Jason was silent.

 "I don't care about Suga, if you just apologize for beating Shinki and the others, I'll forgive you. You should know who i'm…"

 Jason could already see that this guy was acting like all and mighty but he doesn't have time to waste with him. He decides to cut him off and fiercely talk to him.

  "Firstly, why would I apologize when they were the one who pissed me off? And secondly I don't know and I don't care who you are."

The guy took a step back. At first the guy tried to intimidate Jason but it was Jason who was intimidating him instead. But the guy is trying to play it cool.

"Haha ha haha ​​!!"

  A Man seemed to burst out laughing, having the attention of the whole room, some of them had recognized this mysterious man who was actually in the name of Ben, Sukishima's great rival.

"Haha, still seeing the dangerous guy eh? Terlo…"

 "… .."

 The man in front of Jason? Yes he was known as Terlo being surprised when he saw Ben.

 "Terlo, I told you to never act tough in front of the students, just leave them alone and mind your business…"

 Terlo becomes frustrated. And Ben turns his gaze to Jason.

"So this is the guy huh?"

 Ben had already managed to hear the news about Jason. With just one glance, Ben had already noticed that Jason was no ordinary man, but now is not the time to think about things like that.

"You're probably Jason, right? Sorry for all of this."

Jason was suprised, how come he knows her name?

 Ben spoke to Jason so politely that he imagines Ben had a little different vibe compared to the others. It was the impression Ben was giving Jason.

 Terlo decide to leave the class extremely furious.Ben, who had just made him look like an idiot in front of the class, but Terlo knew he was helpless in the face of Ben who is considered one of the strongest in Tsuteiko but he  had a plan…. He grabs his phone from his pocket and dials a number.

The person he had just called answers his phone quickly.

  "Hey Terlo, what do you want from me?"

 "Come on, don't act like that, we're friends anyway aren't we ?."

  "Haha ha, don't make me laugh. So how's it going over there."

  "Huh? It's become a real mess since you left. When are you going to show up at the end"

 "Hehe, don't worry I'm already on my way."

"Huh?"

"And I also think it's time to clean it up."

  After being away for several days because of an "important matter"

 Sukishima and other men were now on their way to Tsuteiko High School as their destination.

0