Chapter 3
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a long absence, Sukishima was finally back, having by his side his faithful companions Yada and Dasen and a few other men.  Osu seeing this knew that his return to Tsuteiko High School was not going to be fun, but he wasn't the only one who thought that.  Ben and his friends Suga, Toma and Albert was watching his return had realised it too as well.

 Ben and Suga watched as Sukishima arrived.  While Suga had a face filled with hate, Ben had a wide smile on his mouth.

 "I can't believe this guy really came back."  Suga growing his hands. "

Ben then replied while having the same smile.

 "Let's go meet him."

 This guy's reaction with such an expression of admiration impressed Suga a little.  Suga couldn't believe this guy keep reacting like that, especially against his biggest enemy since middle school.

 The corner of his mouth formed a smile.

 "Maybe that's how he is."

 Ben hurriendly ran with a great speed, having Suga following him.

 After coming a long way, Ben was a bit exhausted.  He let out a big breath and regain his posture. Ben let out a loud voice hoping Sukishima can hear it while waving his hands in the air.

 "Hey, Sukishima !!"

 The latter turns his attention to the direction where the voice had just come out.  As soon as he saw Ben, he frowned his brows deeply.

 Ben continued to walk steadily, slowly closing their distance between them.

 "It's been a while" he said.

 Sukishima maintaining his silence.  He had no intention of responding to a man he considers as his greatest enemy.

 Sukishima continued to look at Ben.  As now, they were standing in front of each other as they began to glare at each other as well.

Ben lightly raises his hand, offering Sukishima a handshake.  Sukishima glared at his hand and slowly lifted his eyes toward Ben's eyes.

 Following this reaction, Sukishima forms a demonic smile as he lifts his mouth to speak up.

 "Enjoy your moment while it last, because I'll definitely take you down myself."

 It was at this moment that Ben's friendly expression turned serious.

 "I'll wait for you."  He said with a strong voice.

 Sukishima smirked at this kind of response, he couldn't wait for this day to come for him to crush Ben.  Inside them, they agreed on the same thing.  Next time they will meet, it will be on a battlefield.

 It was now officially a declaration of war.

 *****

 Osu, who was walking alone in the hallway, receives a visit from Suga asking him to follow him to the roof of the school having a few questions for him.

 "Hey Osu, I wanted to know what's your relationship with Jason?"  Suga asked with such curiosity.

 Osu having heard no information about Jason shakes his head saying he doesn't know anything about him at all.

 "If you know something about that guy please tell us right away."

 The violent student of yesterday had suddenly become polite.  What's between him and Jason for him to act like that. It was really weird for Osu.

 "No-no really, I really don't know anything."

 Osu continued to shake his head.  Then he asks.

 "Why are you asking?"

 Albert, who was there, answered him.

 "What? You really don't know?"

Osu quickly fall into confusion and asks with curiosity.

 "No, What's happened?"

 "Look at Toma's face, you'll understand"

 Osu looks at Toma and notices that he has some bandages on his face.  Osu didn't even noticed that but despite this Osu still didn't understand anything.

Albert adds.

"Toma and Suga were both beaten by your friend Jason, each with one punch."

 Upon revealing this, Osu's eyes widened in shock with his mouth wide open.

 "Whaaaaat?"

Suga decides to speak.

 "You know that we are at war against Sukishima, because we can't let him and his men to take over Tsuteiko. There's only four of us, if Ben and us loose Sukishima will take over Tsuteiko in one move, and this is why we have to prevent that to happen. "

Suga was right, having Sukishima back is absolutely going to try to crush anyone who gets in his way.  He will try to control Tsuteiko.  And the only person Suga believed who could stop Sukishima from reaching his goal was Jason himself.

 On the other hand in the library… ..

 *****

Sukishima and his allies had a few big things… ..

 "Those morons, it pisses me off everytime I see them. We have to take them down really fast."

 Yada replies with a grin on his face.

 "Don't worry Sukishima, leave them to me… I'll take care of them all."

 Sukishima quickly replies ...

 "No! ... Me and Dasen will take care of Ben and Suga, you .. you'll take care of that Toma guy but there is this guy .. That" Jason ". I don't know who he is but  I've heard that he won against Suga, that's makes me want to finish him too. "

As Yada was about to reply, a voice was heard in the shadows.

 "Leave that as ** ole to me…"

The three men turn their gazes from behind trying to see the individual's face until Sukishima recognizes him a few seconds later ...

 "Ah, it's you, Terlo"

 The two men looked into each other's eyes, having a small smile on the corner of their mouth. 

 "You know that you should have told me when you're arrived or at least gave me a call"

 Sukishima replied.

 "Sorry about that, it's because I was preoccupied a little by Ben and Suga."

 "Oh? Have you already met them?"

 "Yeah anyway, who is that" Jason "? Do you have something against him?"

 "I don't know anything about him but this guy pisses me off."

 Sukishima remarked the rage Terlo was carrying in his voice.  He doesn't know what Terlo has against Jason but he didn't think twice as he quickly take a decision.

 "Alright, I'll leave him to you. Make sure to crush him as well."

 Terlo responds with a smile on his face after hearing this response.  His heart was filled with excitement, he cannot wait for him to crush this guy who dared go against him.

 Sukishima right now only want to put an end to Ben and taking control of Tsuteiko.  He didn't want to sit around doing nothing for another minute.

 These guys continued to carefully plan their conquest.  With a opponent like Ben, they couldn't afford themselves to lose.

 *****

 After 2 days

 Sukishima and his men decide to put their preparation into action towards their opponents.

Sukishima knew that Suga and his friends used to split up by going different paths to their house after school.  Sukishima intended to use this moment as an advantage to attack the group.

As expected, Toma separates from Albert and takes a different path but .. that day Suga didn't come out.

Sukishima had sent several troops of people to attack Ben's friend.  This includes Toma and Albert .

Yada decided to take Toma, he began to observe him from afar while waiting for the right moment to attack him.

 "Héhé, there you are you f * cker" he said with a grin.

He was also accompanied by many others men who were waiting for his signal.

While Yada was watching his prey.  Sukishima and Dasen decide to stay in school because they hadn't seen Ben and Suga go out yet.

Dasen speaks to Sukishima.

 "Looks like Suga and Ben haven't been out yet, what are we gonna do Sukishima?"

 Sukishima was taking his time to think.  After a few seconds, he turned his head toward one of his guys and opened his mouth to speak.

 "Hey you, go upstairs and tell Ben that I'm waiting for him."

The guy quickly responds.

"Yes!"

 After receiving this order the guy then hurriendly ran toward where he's supposed to go.

 ****

 Ben and Suga had stayed on the roof, spending a little while before deciding to leave.

 While Ben was taking a nap, Suga was playing video game on his phone.  They don't know anything about what was going on outside.

"I finally found you" huf huf

 The sudden appearance of this student who had just been sent by Sukishima catches their attention.

 Ben had trouble getting up as he was in a deep sleep.  Even though he couldn't see well, he was sure that he never saw this guy before.  A question left his mouth.

"Who are you?"

 The student did not have time to explain himself, he had come to say what was asked to say.

He decided to speak.

"Su- Sukishima is waiting for you downstairs."

 "Huh?"

 "Yeah, he asked me to tell you he's waiting for you downstairs."

 At first, Ben was surprised a little and then a smile rose on the corner of his mouth.

 "Now the war has already begun huh?"

Ben couldn't hide his excitement anymore.  He quickly got up from his seat and began to prepare himself to face his rival.  He turns his eyes to Suga.

 "Are you coming, Suga?"

 "Yeah, let me make a quick call."

 Suga opens his cell phone and starts dialing a number.

 ******

After a few minutes Ben goes down next to him Suga and the student who was showing them the way.

 As soon as they arrive, they find Sukishima who was patiently waiting for them.

 "Yo, Sukishima what's up? " He said with a wide smile.

 "Yo Ben, what took you so long?"

They exchanged smiles from one to the other.

Sukishima then said with a heart filled with enthusiasm.

 "It's time for me to kill you Ben."

This one answers.

 "Bring it on."

These two strong fighters were about to fight, a fight they wanted a long time ago.  No one will be able to separate these two when they start.  It was their only chance to know who is the strongest between them.

 *****

 Jason who was on his way home was deep in his thought. He couldn't believe  that he actually fought against 2 guys today.Him who wanted to stay out of trouble, it was probably because he saved Osu's money.  As he continuing to think suddenly  a person appears in front of him blocking his way.  This person was none other than Terlo.  Jason, who notices him, stops his walks and asks him ...

 "What do you want this time?"

 A vicious smile forms on Terlo's mouth.

 "You assh * le, how dare you talk to me like that? I'll make you pay for the humiliation you made me in the class, you low class trash."

Just because he failed to intimidate Jason, he was starting to feel rage towards him.  To him, it was now time to put Jason in his place.

After responding, at least 15 men appeared behind Terlo. Jason takes a deep breath before taking it out ….

 "What a pain…."

 … .. as his eyes became like a ferocious beast who was ready to kill.

 ****

 Toma, who was on his way home, had met Osu on the way.

They had a long conversation about several things until….

 … ..Yada and 20 men appear in front of them.

 Toma was surprised when he saw Yada, he quickly regains his composure by saying ...

 "Following us from school huh? That's pretty disgusting coming up from you, Yada."

Yada smirked and then responded to Toma…

"Disgusting? Hehe, here is the perfect place to get your ass kicked."

 "Assh * the"

Toma turns his head towards Osu who was a little nervous, Toma knew that Osu was not used to these kinds of situations.  Toma asks him quickly.

 "Hey Osu, I see a lot of people have come just to attack me and I think I'm not the only one in this situation. This is what we are going to do, while I take care of  them you are going to go to your friend . "

 Osu had difficulty opening his mouth.

 He asks Toma with a face filled with worry.

"Huh? What? What about you? What are you going to do?"

 "Don't worry about me, now go to your friend."

 "Your friend?"  Osu knew that Toma was actually talking about Jason.  Why does he want help from someone he considered as his enemy.

 "I think he will help us."

 Toma had such faith on his face that Osu didn't dared to say anything.

Now ready to annihilate his enemy, he cried out.

"Go! Beat the crap of thesis f * cking punks."

 The men start to run towards Toma, Osu uses this moment to run as Toma begins to fight against them to afford Osu to fescape.  It was a diversion that Toma had created.

 Yada had managed to notice it, with a loud voice, he orders his pursuit.

 "Don't let this punk get away !!!"

 But Toma was not going to leave them, he blocked their way, not giving them time to catch Osu.

"Your opponent is me, motherf ** kers."

Even though he was outnumbered, he was still able to keep up with them.Osu, who had managed to escape, continued to run with all his strength.

School had just finished ,Jason shouldn't be further away.  Osu had managed to remember which path Jason had taken, since he was behind him at that time. Osu continued to run with all his might.  His heart was pulsing incredibly powerful, he wanted to stop but he couldn't.  For Toma, Jason was their last hope.

 Huff Huff Huff

 As he continued to run, he began to see a reflection of a person in front of him.

Osu smiles with relief.

 "Hey !! Jason !! I finally found you!"

 He shouted the name of the one with his last strength that was still in him.  Getting close enough, Osu stopped to take a little break.

 He was exhausted, he couldn't even believe he had just run this distance.  So he regained his position and was going to explain the situation.

 His body froze up and his eyes grew super wide.

 More than 20 bodies were on the ground, unable to move and the person standing in the middle of them was Jason.

 Osu still having the same expression asks him with curiosity.

 "J-Jason, what happened?"

Jason remained standing, looking Osu in the eye, completely silent to that question.

0